Nov/Dec Testers

Bleurgh. Cracked and took another test (promised myself I wouldn't until I was 14DPO) and it was BFN. I know that it can take until 18DPO, but sensibly it means I'm probably not pregnant. :( And it seems to have been a fertile month this month. One for me please, Mr Storky.

I'm out - AF came to paint the town red a few hours ago on my return from the chemists with some HPTs... :dohh:

hi can you can add me to list due to test 15 dec. could b any tim from 9 to 15 im all over place at mo. so go to try and hold out till 15. really hoping for a xmas:bfp: fingers crossed:dust: to all

november 30th for me, should really be about dec 2nd but im impatient lol. u take either of those dates and thats when i'll test

Well my temps were right, AF today - so next testing date will be about 11th December....
My Luteal phase is only about 11 days - is this classified as 'short'??

Well i ovulated late this cycle....so new test date will be around the 25th! maybe a day earlier or two!:)

I had an 11 day luteal phase. It is very normal, though ideal is from 12-16. Do you have any spotting cracker?

Hi there..............very interesing to see the results of test dates.....

So here's my date
CHILLbilly testing Dec 1st

I had an 11 day luteal phase. It is very normal, though ideal is from 12-16. Do you have any spotting cracker?

Hiya - nope I never get any spotting. Am taking Pregnacare and vit E - may try taking evening primrose as well this month...see if it makes any difference. I just can't get the hang of charting CP so just doing temps and using OPKs

Good luck to everyone waiting to test

Cried for an hour on my OH last night because I POAS on Sunday morning and it was negative. Decided that I couldn't cope with another 2WW next month, and possibly the next month after. I know it took my mum six months to fall pregnant for the first time (and about 10 seconds with her other four kids), but maybe she's just mentally stronger than I am. How do you cope with the 2WW time and time again? Do you just get less obsessed? I feel like I've done nothing but symptom spot and pee in cups for two weeks.

:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->