Nov/Dec Testers

Yeaaaaaaaaa Adzuki I was praying it'd be a :bfp:!!!! Congrats Hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very thrilled V! Am keeping everything crossed that you and everyone else this month gets a bean that sticks too!!! Thanks for all the support - it SUPER helps when you are shaking and uncertain if your mind is playing tricks on you! I really appreciate it!

HUGS!

A

Congratzzz :) good news :D
Hope you have a healthy 9 months !

:cry: :witch: got me with avengence on wednesday!!!!!!!

Well got a big fat :bfn: saterday ( i tested 1 day early i know) :hissy:
Damn im dissapointed.. :(

Owell better luck next time, i just hope at least the :witch: will be on time...
This sucks!

Sorry Lunaty. It does sucks every time the witch comes around :hugs: Better luck for us next time!

thanks hun, yeah i hope she shows up soon then.. last thing i want now is having to wait for her again haha :)

Temp is on the way down with a day to go..so I think I am our for this month! Bt good news is DH is not working away for the next few weeks - so timing should be better this month...onwards and upwards!

Well ladies, AF has found me and I really don't mind. I think we might be waiting to TTC, I dunno yet.

Congratulations to all you ladies who have just got your :bfp::happydance::happydance:. And lots and lots of :dust::dust: for all you ladies still waiting to test. ( including me) should be ovulating tomorrow :witch: due on 30th November so still in with a chance of a Xmas :bfp: Well donr and good luck to you all

:hug:

Congrats Ellie =)
Sorry for the delay in updating, all done now!

I'm so sorry Mummy2Eve.

Congrats to EllieBanks! I know you have be praying for this for awhile now, so I hope it is all that much sweeter!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->