Nov/Dec Testers

im new to all of this and i tested november the 16th got 6 positives and one this morning

Broke down and tested 2 days early but got :bfn:. Still have to wait it out until either AF arrives or get a :bfp:.

Congrats on your BFP!! Can you please add me to the list, Nov. 22nd. (if I can hold out)

Hi all. My af was due 15th Nov, and l got my BFP positive this morning!

Congrats to all those with BFP and good luck to all those still waiting x

i'm out. :witch::cry:

congrats to all the BFPs. soo many it gives me hope. i'm keeping my fingers crossed i get mine for christmas.

ok so I guess I Oed on the 13th but I feel like my body might be playing tricks on me because my temps are not rising like normal but I am temping vaginally this month so I do not know what kind of temps I should expect. So if I am going to take FF assumption then I should test on the 25th which is when AF is due. Congrats to all the :bfp:s and good luck for all those waiting.

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Good luck hope the lines get darker.

The :witch: is about to get me I have had some pink cm followed by some cramping and spotting. I guess I am out for this month only one month left of trying until a TTC break until April. :cry:

I suppose I'm looking at 15 December. Blimey, that's a long way away. :(

hey all thought i would let you know like i said in previous posts i got 2 x very faint :bfp:'s but i went on to get a :bfn: 2 days later......the doc recons i may have had a chemical pg. i am still keeping my fingers crossed as i have not had my :witch: yet and i am still getting slight pg symptoms but i thought if you could update mine to ???????? for now that would be fab thank you! X :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->