Nov/Dec Testers

Well, if things unfold as I think they will (and HOPE they will), I will be testing December 4 if I can wait that long!

I sincerely hope we all get our BFPs for a wonderful Christmas gift! I really want this to be our time.

Babydust ladies!

Eek! My first proper post in wtt! I'll be testing on December14th, unless I crack sooner...

Well I'm still here symptom obsessing??!!

A big Congratulations to all the :bfp:'s on here....:happydance:

Feel crappy ATM. Backache,nosebleed this morning,headache when I woke up,tummy ache,sides above hips all achy...generally feel rubbish.

I really think it'll be a :bfn:....that 'orrible :witch: is bound to get me again...:cry:

hello every one thought i would update you. i done a test on the 10th nov and got a very faint :bfp: so faint infact that i thought it was an evap line so i left it and tested fmu on the 11th nov ( 2 days past :witch: due time ) and got another very faint :bfp: but i was a little bit darker than the one from teh day before so ladies i am offically preg wahoo i got my :bfp: so happy..........:happydance: i ahve worked out that i am about 4/5 weeks preg i just hope this time round it will be a happy healthy preg and birth etc etc........................... X :hug:

:dust: to every one.

congrats on your pregnancy!!! i hope there will be more :bfp:'s to follow!! :happydance: i am going to be testing on the 22nd november if i can wait that long!!

Hi ladies

I will be testing 23rd Nov (if I can wait that long!) I'm a POAS addict! :dohh:

Congrats to everyone with :bfp:!!! It cheers me up and reminds me that it can happen ... FX for everyone :)

Kim x

ok, so I did get the witch today - I knew it straight after I made dinner that it was coming. Oh well, at least I know where I am yet. Anyway, this moves my new test date to Dec.17th! I may still get my BFP before Christmas! :)

babydust to all :)

Baby dust to you!!! My new test date will probably before Christmas too, but I am not sure when exactly my O date will be. Will let you know in two weeks!

Doesnt look like I am going to ovulate this month :cry::hissy: My chart is crazy and a complete mystery and my cycles are so irregular and quite long... I think Im all out for a Christmas :bfp:

:cry::hissy::cry:

I couldn't wait and tested a couple of days ago, 3 days earlier than planed at 12dpo and got a very very faint :bfp: tested again yesteday and still faint but slightly darker:bfp: and again this morning on a clear blue and got again a faint but even darker :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm wishing everyone lots of luck and :dust:

I THINK I am still in?

No AF as of yet, super bloated, more than my pre-AF bloat, and hungry as hell! I ate 4 eggs, 2 servings of hashbrowns and 3 pieces of bacon. I am always hungry!

Sparklebaby - you can still be in for December right? Sorry about that witchy thing... she got me last night too so I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->