Nov/Dec Testers

I KNOW I felt implantation yesterday. It's really neat to feel things within the timeframe that is predicted.

I know what you mean, I felt implantation too, 2 very distinct sharp pinches. I kinda went, wow! that was interesting!

I KNOW I felt implantation yesterday. It's really neat to feel things within the timeframe that is predicted.

I know what you mean, I felt implantation too, 2 very distinct sharp pinches. I kinda went, wow! that was interesting!

Looks like you got a BFP Aurora! Congrats -- how's that going for you up in your region with your job? Hope you are doing great!:hug:

Tested this morning and :bfn: but :witch: hasn't arrived either (three days late now). I'm pretty sure she is not too far away tho. Will more thank likely (definitely) lol, test again around Sunday if :witch: not arrived.

Hey girls!
I will be testing again on 3rd December if witch hasnt arrived, like she did this month!!
Congrats to everyone who got BFP and Good luck to everyone else hoping for a BFP!
x

I am all over the place :witch: has come on day 20 for the past 2 months so I am presuming I am now a 20 day cycle girl I have been to the docs today and he said as long as i ovulate then there will be no problem with this I should Ovulate around day 6-9 so my testing date will now be Dec 8th Stay away :witch: I am sick of you I want my :bfp:

:hug:

well, i tested at 13dpo and got a :bfn: I was gutted. :(

Then I made myself wait until today... 18dpo... and :bfp:!!! :yipee:

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Little cub in the oven! Awwww :)

Well :witch: arrived right in the middle of my night shift, so my next testing date is Dec 18th!! :dust: to everyone for a :bfp: this month!! :happydance:

well, i tested at 13dpo and got a :bfn: I was gutted. :(

Then I made myself wait until today... 18dpo... and :bfp:!!! :yipee:

Fantastic!! Congratulations !! Wishing you very healthy and happy pregnancy and l'ttle cub!! X :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

right ladies......question: when should I test in December????
Next AF due 12th December.....but its my Birthday on 11th :happydance: so......if u were me when would u test???? I dunno if i wanna see a bfn on my birthday or not.

Next AF due 12th December.....but its my Birthday on 11th :happydance: so......if u were me when would u test???? I dunno if i wanna see a bfn on my birthday or not.

Erm tricky one .... see how you feel next week - if you get any symptoms? a :bfp: be fab birthday prezzie,. but a :bfn: probably make you feel rubbish on ya birthday,

also a day early... so you could be pg but get a :bfn: cos a bit too early....therefore feel rubbish on ya birthday for no reason!! I would test on 12th if :witch: not shown up, your :bfp: will be a belated birthday or early xmas prezzie!! , Good luck sending you loads of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: VIBES!! Kate :hug:

Erm tricky one .... see how you feel next week - if you get any symptoms? a :bfp: be fab birthday prezzie,. but a :bfn: probably make you feel rubbish on ya birthday,

also a day early... so you could be pg but get a :bfn: cos a bit too early....therefore feel rubbish on ya birthday for no reason!! I would test on 12th if :witch: not shown up, your :bfp: will be a belated birthday or early xmas prezzie!! , Good luck sending you loads of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: VIBES!! Kate :hug:

my thoughts too. I can normally pinpoint it to the time....she usually shows up around 3pm so.....might test the morning of the 12th.

xx any other suggestions?

Well as ive only tested at 10dpo i am going to take a test tonight again (17/18dpo) :) Tigerlady has given me hope it is possible to still get your :bfp:

Well wish me luck lady's im gonna need it hahaha

Wait to see if you are getting symptoms. Plan for the 12th, but if it feels right, go for the 11th! :happydance:

Well as ive only tested at 10dpo i am going to take a test tonight again (17/18dpo) :) Tigerlady has given me hope it is possible to still get your :bfp:

Well wish me luck lady's im gonna need it hahaha

FX!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!! :dust:

which got me.. but ill be testing on like decemember 20th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->