Nov/Dec Testers

Hey im testing on 27th Nov as thats what iv been advised...althou i really want to test sunday!!!
xxxx

She's apparently too busy to do this herself, but TigerLady Nov 17 :bfp:!!!!

Good luck gals, I do not think I Oed so do not have any testing days still. Giving you all my baby dust I was holding on to. Since I did not O I do not need it.

I tested a day early, BFN
AF still hasn't shown though, but my temperatures have dropped do I won't be testing again for a while. Hoping AF will show quickly so I can start a new cycle =)

I have new date to test after .:witch: got me on 12th Nov..

Getting OV pains now at CD 10!!
6th December should be my next :witch: FX that we get a :bfp: for christmas.

Hiya,

Please can you update mine, the damn :witch: got me.

I had an appointment with my FS and he said that my secondary Follicle is enlarge so I will have to wait until January to try again so won't be getting a wonderful :bfp: for Christmas :cry:

Best of luck to the rest of you, may your prayers be answered.

Hiya, witch for me on 22nd (4 days late) xx

Hi all I am new to this site.
I am due my af on dec 6th. On my 2nd mnth trying to conceive.

Good luck to you all. xx

u forgot to add me in your list - 9th december xxx

Aurora probably didn't forget, but just hasn't been on since you added your name. She is an over the road trucker so there is usually several days at at time when she can't log on here.

No worries, she will get to it as soon as she can, I am sure! :D

Hi,

Assuming I am 1 DPO today, I will test on Dec 4th which will be 1 day after my usual LP. But knowing myself, I might sneak in a test any day from Dec 1st if the temps are kind to me. :)

Love,
Amy.

Updated! Thanks for coming to my defense TL!

Thanks for adding me Aurora! But could you please change my testing date to Dec 4th? Thanks :)

Love,
Amy.

No prob, A! :D

P.S. Can you put my BFP up on the first page when you get a chance? Thanks millions!!

Hugs to you and your little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->