Nov/Dec Testers

WOOOOOT!!! Well done Ivory.... excellent baby making!! :happydance:

Right - I'll be testing again around 13/14 December - it's a bit difficult to know with my unpredictable cycle, so it'll depend how long I can hold out. What a lovely Christmas gift it would be for me, my husband and both our families if it were a BFP.

Yooohooo! :witch: got me...on to next cycle...will test Dec. 18th.

hey just a friendly question but hasn't tiger lady gotten her :bfp: only fair to give her credit!!!!! LOLZ I think what you are doing is great a good way for us to keep up on each other!!!!

hey just a friendly question but hasn't tiger lady gotten her :bfp: only fair to give her credit!!!!! LOLZ I think what you are doing is great a good way for us to keep up on each other!!!!

I thought she had so I went back and checked... she put in Nov 20, but forgot to take the Nov 17 off. OOPS! :D I'm sure she will fix it! I agree, this thread is great. :happydance:

Thanks for looking out for me!

:hug:

I'm out the :witch: got me this morning. I'm not sad though, means I can crack on with the next attempt. I'm pleased my cycles are regular after cerazette too :)

Ill be testing today...so nervous. Ill post the results later on this evening

Testing tomrrow morning. So nervous I feel like I could throw up.

Hey all thank you for putting my ???? by my name until now huni ....... i can now confirm that after a few bfp's and a few bfn's i am infact with :bfp: wahoo i am about 6/7 weeks gone all confirmed so please could you now put my :bfp: next to my name thank you huni! X:hug:

I am still in shock - I got a :bfp: :happydance: (well 4 in fact :blush: - I am a poas addict). I'm over the moon and have told DH (who has just gone on tour with the Army) when he rang and he shouted so loud I think the whole camp heard him!!!!! :dohh::rofl: I'll be 7 months gone (FX) when he gets home!!! Please cross your fingers for a sticky bean for me.

Congrats to everyone who got their :bfp: and :dust: to everyone ttc :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->