• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nov/Dec Testers

:witch: came Nov 23 now we are on a break. Not trying again until OH gets back from deployment. Congrats to all the ladies with :bfp:!!

Please update me too. :witch: came 19th Nov. Like Waiting2bMommy, we are also on a break.

Next IUI will be around 30th December so will only get to test around 14th Jan 2009.

Well done everyone with your :bfp: and good luck to those of you still waiting to test.

Update me too.....Witch got me on the 24th, No break going at it again!:)...seeing the doctor on the 11th for irregular cycles! Hope i'll be pregnant by then though hehe:)

Good luck to you all in the running!!!!

Please add me! I expect to ovulate Dec 1st so I will be testing Dec 14th :)

I will be testing Dec 20th. There seems to be a lot of nov BFP and they seem to be in clumps like a few around the same date. Hopefully there will be twice as many Dec BFP's

LoL - I don't even know if I should bother since I'm already up there for November, but I've ovulated again and I'm testing Dec 7th. Up to you Aurora if you want to put it up :)

Heck ya!! Put it up Aurora, just take the november date down. :happydance:

Hey Aurora. I thought I responded but must have forgot as I didn't see my name on the list. I am testing 12/17 if I can wait that long!

just wanted to say my new test date is the 29. I tested and bfn at 14dpo... but i still have no sign of the :witch:

Ok I am Going to have to wait till later in December to test so I am going to wait until Christmas Day to test If there is no AF by then!! When you get a chance could you change my date to the 25th?? Thankx!!

Just wanted to say HUGE congratulations to all those BFP's on here!!
I'll be testing 13th december I think (fngers crossed)

:witch: got me this month! oh well please mark new test date 25th December - a :bfp: from Santa ?? x x x xpurleaase i been a very good girl!! :winkwink: Thanks!!

Hiya got my first BFP...whey!!! please update me...
i hope everyone gets there BFP soon, good luck ladies i send plenty of baby dust...

I"ll be testing......December 24th?.....Maybe xmas bfp!!!! :):)

Hey hey kids! Could we have a Christmas Testers thread? It's nearly the end of November, and I keep seeing everyone talking about getting their Christmas BFP. So it would be cool to see who got theirs (ME PLEASE ;) ).

:happydance: Also, will there be Christmas smilies....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->