Nov/Dec Testers

So sad to report that I tested this morning and saw nothing but a :bfn:! It didn't really surprise me because I haven't felt pregnant. Now all I have to do is just wait for the :witch: to show up so I can start all over again! :hissy:

Tested on 8th got :BFN: but will be testing again on 11th Nov if still no af xxx

Dumb Dr at the clinic did a pee test before giving me a script at 8dpo. I could have told the big dummy it would have been negative. I can't take the script till I know for sure if I am or not. It's an anti-inflammatory for my shoulder. I'm going to get it filled and keep it on hand just in case.

Please can you put me on the list for testing on 15th November? Thanks very much! :)

My AF arrived today so I am out and having to try AGAIN another month. Not really a surprise but deflating all the same. Congratuations Loochi-lu and ur BFP - hope lots of u r blessed this month. Here's to good news by Christmas for the rest of us next month.

Just got in and updating soon as I get the groceries in from the truck!

Am I the only one who grocery shops with her RIG? :rofl:

Yum, hope you got lots of goodies!!!

I'm gonna have to change my test date due to O'ing later than expected. I'll change it too...erm....20.11.08 please! That's prob still too early but I can't wait!

I got a positive OPK on November 5th and I think I ovulated the next day (but not sure)... how soon can one actually take a pregnancy test?

I got a positive OPK on November 5th and I think I ovulated the next day (but not sure)... how soon can one actually take a pregnancy test?

How long is your cycle hun?

How long is your cycle hun?

Well I'm a bit confused about this. Last month - the first time I have taken note - it was 22 days. I have never counted before, but I always thought I was a regular 28 day kind of girl - I'm sure I'd have noticed if it was always so short. Then, this month, I got the positive OPK on day 16 and I'm now on day 20)! So maybe last month was just a bit odd. If not, and this month is also 22 days - then I guess I'm in trouble right (?) as this phase should be at least 10 days long (from what I've read) to ensure implantation.

Now this is going to sound incredibly naive - but is it possible that if you have a short cycle one month (ie 22 days last month) that the next month could be loads longer just to balance it out (ie could my cycle this month be 30+ days)?

yes! completely possible. Could be a lot of reasons for it, too. One of the most common is coming off some form of bcp and it taking a while for cycles to settle. I had a random 25 day cycle a few months after stopping bcp... mine are usually 29-33. Some ladies just have irregular cycles, too. Check out Honey08, she had one short and one long, alternating months. She just got her BFP in the last several days. :)

Coolio! I haven't been on the pill for several years but I could just be a bit irregular I guess (I'm not the world's best timekeeper it's fair to say!). hmm.. so when can I test? - I was thinking if it gets to day 30 - which would be 13 DPO (approximately) - that might be a good time. - That would be Wednesday 19 November.

What actually is the earliest that people get BFPS?

Phew! I'm not the only one who had a random 25 day cycle! I thought it was really weird. My second month off the pill.

Wohoo.. cant wait to see the updated list yay :dust:

So many lucky girls until now, this must be a record ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->