November '10 buddies thread

Hey Anna! Awww, it's sooooo frustrating waiting for a scan isn't it, mine is Thursday but it's dragged so much & even though I keep thinking 'once I get to Wednesday it will be 'tomorrow'' it still seems ages off. I'm lucky though cos it's at 8:55am - won't have long to wait once I'm up, LOL.

I feel sick in the mornings, but once I've eaten I'm ok. I find I have to eat every 3 hours though to stop myself getting sick again - not that that happens v.often as I seem to be eating non-stop at the moment! I did this with Emma, then towards the end of my pregnancy lost my appetite a bit, which was kinda good otherwise I'd have ended up the size of a house :rofl: :rofl:

Thought we could post some pics of ourselves/OHs, I like to put a face to a name! You don't have to though :)

These are the most recent I have - this is me up the Empire State Building in March this year (excuse the hair :dohh:)

https://i42.tinypic.com/jjb39d.jpg

And OH and I a few minutes before he proposed in central park :cloud9:

https://i40.tinypic.com/6zljps.jpg

And I couldn't resist, a cheeky one of our little princess!!! :kiss:

https://i39.tinypic.com/2ywif5j.jpg

Stoopid thing won't let me upload piccies, I think it's cos they're too large :wacko:

I'll try again tomorrow, but I'm so tired and off to bed now. I'm so tired missing Cougar Town and I LOVE that programme :happydance:

Night night xxxx

https://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff73/pinklizzy_photo/New%20York%202008/P5070073.jpg

There's me! After going to top of the Empire State building! OH was too afraid of the heights to take any photos :dohh:

Good luck for the scan tomorrow Sam, hope it's fab and you get a great pic of your LO!

Thank you!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited - can't wait for it, and I can't wait to tell people too as I'll be over 12 weeks :happydance:

Saying that, I've worried myself sick tonight because I did rent a Hi Bebe doppler, but decided that it would work out cheaper to just buy an Angelsounds. So I sent the rental back and the Angelsounds came today. I'd been able to find the HB within about 2 mins max with the Hi bebe - because I had to angle the probe just right...but with the Angelsounds, took me a good 30 mins because it's alot bulkier so hard to get the angle right. Ended up with it pointing down in the end! But I found it eventually and it was amazing and such a relief :cloud9:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Roll on 8:55am LOL!

Everything was perfect at my scan this morning :cloud9:

My EDD is still Nov 23rd, which puts me at 12+2. I'm sure when the sonographer was doing a measurement it came up as 12+4 but nevermind, they must just stick to the original date from my 9 week scan.

They booked me in for my 20 week scan in 8 weeks on July 8th, can't wait!!

Here's some pics :cloud9:

https://i42.tinypic.com/5ugro0.jpg

https://i41.tinypic.com/2njzors.jpg

I had to wait to see a Dr because I had cholestasis in my last pregnancy. What a waste of time - we waited 30 minutes which would have been OK but poor Emma was getting a bit restless - and all the Dr said in the end was 'we'll see what happens and if you do start itching again, then we'll do some blood tests' - worth waiting for, not!! I thought I might get some extra scans but the Dr said it was best not to medicalise a low-risk pregnancy.....I'll know if I get it this time, I got such terrible itching, it was impossible to miss!!

Such a great scan pic! So glad it all went well! :happydance:

Had my scan today! I got to hear an absolutely lovely heartbeat! Although I wish my hubby could have been there.

Attachments

• babypic1.jpg
    babypic1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
Yay!:happydance: Another great scan picture msmissa! Sorry your OH couldn't be there though.

Lol it's alright...he at least got to see the pics lol.

And congrats, Sam. Beautiful pictures :hugs:

Great pics!

I finally got to see a midwife last week but because it was so late I don't have my scan until the 26th :( seems ages away.

It's horrible waiting for the scan Bambi but it'll go really quickly-only 11 days!
I keep thinking about how long it is until our 20wk scan and we only had the 12 week one on Monday!

Hi ladies

Hope you've all had a good weekend!

Love your scan pic msmissa! It's a shame your OH couldn't be there, but I bet he loved looking at the pic :cloud9:

I know what you mean about scans seeming ages away bambi! Although it did seem to drag waiting for my scan, considering I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks, I had to wait 8 weeks for my scan and thats the same amount of time as I have to wait until my 20 week scan, so trying to think of it like that.

Will you all be finding out the sex or not? We will be. OH is convinced we're having a girl - I do think we're having a girl too but I'm not as convinced as he is!

Just be looking at scan pics and based on nothing other than guessing, lol, I think that...

PinkLizzy, you're having a :blue:
MsMissa, you're having a :pink:

We should all guess for each other, I'll keep a tally here :)

Lol...thank you. He almost started crying in the middle of class when i text him the picture.

Hmm...neat....although how to tell the hubby? lol....he's convinced we're having a boy, but would be thrilled about having a little girl. And yes, we're going to find out the sex....

I would guess for you, but I have no idea how that works lol

Hey how is everyone doing???

I'm feeling so much better now, starting to get energy back and feeling less and less sick every day :happydance:

I've been to see midwife last week and have first scan this Friday.....can't wait!!

Has anyone had any problems with their hair?? I'm asking because I used to have really easy to look after no problematic hair, now for some reason it's gets greasy really easily and if I wash it too much it goes all static :wacko:

I'm desperately wanting to colour my hair, it looks awful at the moment dark roots coming through but my hairdresser said ages ago that you shouldn't colour your hair when pregnant :shrug: but I might try and test it the weekend.

I'm glad i'm feeling in good health....how is everyone else??

ps. I subscribed to this thread but I don't get an email to tell me when someone replies.....what am I doing wrong??:blush:

Hey everyone

Anna, up until last summer I lived in Romsey for 16 years, now living in Eastleigh so not far from you!

What a small world, I live in Baddesley but we're closer to Romsey than we are Southampton.....I do love it here but I don't know many people in the area as alot of my friends live over the 'other side' of the water :winkwink:

I haven't come on here for ages as I never seem to get much time but hopefully now I will more often (and now that I have more energy!!)

Definitely a small world Anna, I used to live in Baddesley too lol

Also I've just noticed that we've got the same EDD, very weird.

Hope everyones doing OK, 1 week until scan :wohoo:

Hi ladies. Hope everyone's enjoying their week.

So, I just noticed this, but when I went in for my scan, they dated me back about a week. Which puts my new EDD at December 7th...Hope you don't mind if I stay on here with you guys, even though baby's due in Dec. rather than Nov.

Are you guys still suffering from MS? I know mine isn't as frequent as it was, but when it does decide to come around, it does so with a vengeance :(

My MS has gone right down, still get it slightly if I'm hungry but thats about it. At the moment my worst symptom is backache, spent all of this evening lying on sofa with hot water bottle underneath my back :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->