November '10 buddies thread

Ouch...that definitely doesn't sound fun :( Yeah, I don't struggle with it too much, but like I said, when I do it kicks my butt

Ouch! I feel your pain with the back ache! I have a bad back anyway-too much lifting heavy dogs/oxygen cylinders but being pregnant hasn't helped!

Hi girls!!

Anna - I think they say not to colour your hair whilst pregnancy because it's something to do with the colour not taking as well (so probably advise against it in case they get complaints that the colour isn't very good!). Saying that I had mine done when I was pregnant with Emma & it didn't look any different!!

Hope you're all having a good week. I'm loving the sunshine...need to get myself some summer clothes though...keep thinking no point buying anything that's fitted now, it's either stretchy, baggy or a size bigger, LOL!!

Went to my doctors surgery this morning about my back, my usuak doctor wasn't available so saw someone else instead. He was really patronising and basically said " it's just a bit of muscle pain love, take some paracetamol" Going to speak to midwife about it when I see her in a couple of weeks and hopefully she'll give me some better advice.

Also spoke to him about my hayfever, he ended up giving me 18 days worth of tablets. wtf, how is that going to help me when I get it all through the summer :growlmad:

Confirmed with the hospital for my scan next week and found out that if we want pics they're gonna cost £6 each!

Sounds like you're having a rough time of it. Hopefully you can get better advice or care even.

Good luck on your scan. Never heard of the actual pictures costing, just the scan itself.

:hugs:

I'm completely heart broken, it's the only way to describe how I feel. Went for scan on Friday and the baby doesn't have a heart beat, we lost it at 11 and half weeks.

I'm going to be leaving the forum for a bit guys, good luck to all of you and hope your pregnancies go smoothly and all the best.

xxxxxxx

Big :hugs: to you. Definitely give yourself time to heal physically and emotionally. Hope to see you again...

:hugs:

I'm so so sorry Anna. Big :hugs: and love x x x

hi there ladies :flower:
sorry if i am thread crashing but im in the march babies group n i saw this thread :) just popping in to say congratulations to each one of you on being pregnant, i wish u all the best for the next few months :hugs: its an amazing experience to go through. i complained about how sore n i uncomfortable i was in the last few weeks (i was HUGE) n how time stopped when i became overdue and now that ive had my bub i SOO miss the kicks n rolls that he did n how he poked me all the time, n now hes here- time has literally flown by. sorry ranted lol---- basically cherish every moment u can n dont take those kicks (no matter how painful or annoying when ur trying to sleep) for granted :)
once again congrats guys!!!
:hugs: :hugs:

Hey ladies.

Just checking in with all of you lol...How's everyone doing?

It's been so nice here. Summer finally came around :happydance:
Been feeling so well lately. My morning sickness has all but disappeared.

Can't wait to start REALLY showing tho :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->