November 2011 babies

I think I can join too! After crying about getting AF 2 weeks ago I now think it was implanation bleeding and im pg! I had m/c 7 weeks ago and was 12 weeks pregnant so emotions are very raw with me and Im very nervous!

I think this out me due arounf 26th November! Although i still cant believe im pregnant!

Hello Jamaris Mummy and Huggles. Welcome.

Pip x

Well i had my first scan on the 14th around 4weeks5days and we just saw thickining of the linning, had another scan today at 6weeks1day and saw the sac and yolk. However these dates are a guess by me tbh. I have my next scan on the 1st of april so next friday where the doctor thinks we should be far enough to see a heart beat. My date should not be too far out as she thinks i will be just under or just on 6weeks at the moment by measurements of the sac/yolk sac.

Then on the 8th of april i have my midwife booking in appt

I'm due on 28th November. Got mixed emotions after miscarriage in Sept 09 at 7 weeks. Just keep thinking, how far will I get this time...

I'm due on 28th November. Got mixed emotions after miscarriage in Sept 09 at 7 weeks. Just keep thinking, how far will I get this time...

:hugs: I know I cant say anything to make you feel any better, but wanted to let you know I've been feeling the exact same way. I think a lot of us in here are x

i have scan on 16th april sooo nervous not sure if im 8weeks or 6+4 days

Babyhopes you count from the first day of your LMP.
But even at 6+4 you would very probably see a little heart beat.

i know which makes me 8 weeks but i ovulated on 26 days after miscarriage so didnt have period x

Hello Ladies and congrats!!!!!!!! I am due 10/30 based on U/S and 11/1 based on LMP! Talking to others has def calmed my fears! Well helped anyways

im due nov not sure on dates but put me down for 6th :)

Hello everyone. How are you doing?

Pip x

forgot to update Saw little beans heart beat at my scan they have put my dates back however told me not to take them as fact till my 12week scan so have not changed my ticker lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->