• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November 2011 babies

Congrats all, I'm due 16th. My MC was in Jan so I'm very nervous and keep running to the bathroom with every cramp and twinge paranoid its over. Hope to be with you all for the next 9 months and beyond :D

I got my BFP yesterday and checked again today with another test..... Online calcs say my EDD is 25th November ONE day after my birthday!! :)

Samantha, congratulations - i remember you from TTCAL - so happy for you!

Thank you! I just had a scan yesterday showing a strong HR of 156bpm. I am praying this bean sticks after a loss in December.

Nice to meet you ladies!

Hey all I am due 11.11.11- not had scan yet but fingers and toes crossed!!!!!!!!!

xx

:wave: I'm due 11.11.11 by lmp. First scan 11.4.11.

Hello, can I join in please?

I'm due 24 November per ovulation or 27 November per LMP. This is my fourth pregnancy and hopefully second live birth.

I've not been offered an early scan yet and won't see my midwife until 15 April. I think I will wait and see what she says and maybe book a private one if she insists that I wait until 10-12 weeks.

Here's to a happy and healthy 8 months or so for all of us.

Pip x

Hello, can I join in please?

I'm due 24 November per ovulation or 27 November per LMP. This is my fourth pregnancy and hopefully second live birth.

I've not been offered an early scan yet and won't see my midwife until 15 April. I think I will wait and see what she says and maybe book a private one if she insists that I wait until 10-12 weeks.

Here's to a happy and healthy 8 months or so for all of us.

Pip x

Congratulations hun

Hi, can I join. I'm new to the board. Due November 25th... 4.5 weeks pregnant. I've had 7 miscarriages and have two children (Meghan 6, and Mark 4). So glad I found some ladies who can relate to some of the fears I have and can be supportive and understanding. Also, I've been through a lot with miscarriage and infertility so if anyone wants to message me for advice, ect please do so!
Tonya

Welcome Tonya.

So sorry about your losses. I think many of us have become experts in subjects we'd much rather know nothing about. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Pip x

Hello ladies, mine if I join? I got my BFP this morning, and due approx Nov 21st. My first pregnancy ended @ 4 months along when my precious baby boy was diagnosed with a very rare condition in which he couldnt survive and neither would I:cry: After six months of waiting (demanded by drs due to the condition) we have conceived again first try, I am feeling so blessed! Wishing us all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Hi, can I join too pls? I got my bfp on Sunday.

I have the same due dates as Pip! 24 Nov according to LMP, but 27 nov (my birthday!) according to ov.

However, baby will most likely be born closer to the beginning of November as I have to get a cervical cerclage done this time around to prevent a recurrence of last year (i have an incompetent cervix) and so that will be removed at 37 weeks, meaning that baby will most likely be born shortly after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->