*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

This was my first cycle using OPKs... I was actually using the SMEP ... I was still waiting for a positive... went from nothing the first few days, to a faint line the last couple... in fact, I had a faint line the day I began bleeding. So I don't know what to make of it all. Going to keep closer track of things this new cycle.. temping properly (as much as I can doing shift work, anyway) and OPKs every day... also tracking CM and cervical position.

Please add me to November 11!!! My cycle is normally 23-24 days. I ovulate early so is anyone else in the same boat with a short cylce!?

Hi ffwife0218..I have a 25 day cycle and ovulate on day 12..so I am 5dpo and heavy, creamy white cm...7 days until I can test...hate the wait!:growlmad:

Oh man me too! im waiting to ovulate now :sex: on wednesday! Took a break on last night and hubby is on shift for 24 today! So tmrw :sex: again! lol sorry for the TMI but really trying!!!

Please add me to November 11!!! My cycle is normally 23-24 days. I ovulate early so is anyone else in the same boat with a short cylce!?

Welcome!! I see you also live in SC, do you mind me asking where?

I live in good ol Florence, SC! Where you live!?? Staying positive and hoping this month is it!

Oh you are not far from me, I am in Greer, close to Greenville!! How long have y'all been trying?

Well ladies I feel as if ovulation will happen soon. After ovulation I'm going to try my hardest not to sympton spot!!! ohh but I know that will be difficult to do! My Calendar says ovulation should happen tmrw. Unfortunately we dtd on wednesday night and last night the hubby had a structure fire so he didnt get home til 11:30( i was already asleep) and today he is on shift for 24hrs...What to do! Think the little tad poles still waiting on the egg or is it too late for me!??? HELP!!!

Welcome!! I see you also live in SC, do you mind me asking where?

I live in good ol Florence, SC! Where you live!?? Staying positive and hoping this month is it!

Oh you are not far from me, I am in Greer, close to Greenville!! How long have y'all been trying?

Oh wow! Thats crazy!! How do you like it in Greer? How far away is that from me like 2-3 hrs? We have been trying for 3 months now! Im so hoping this month is it! im so ready to be a mommy i cant stand it!!! How long have yall been trying?

Oh wow! Thats crazy!! How do you like it in Greer? How far away is that from me like 2-3 hrs? We have been trying for 3 months now! Im so hoping this month is it! im so ready to be a mommy i cant stand it!!! How long have yall been trying?

Yea probably about 3 hours. I love Greer! Im very anxious to be a mommy too!! We are on our 15th cycle:wacko: It seems like it will never happen but I try to stay positive and optimistic... I have my days:dohh:

Yea probably about 3 hours. I love Greer! Im very anxious to be a mommy too!! We are on our 15th cycle:wacko: It seems like it will never happen but I try to stay positive and optimistic... I have my days:dohh:

Well im keepy my fxed for you and hope that this month is yours. Are you doing this naturally or are you using things to help? We are going about it the natural way and just let nature do its course and see how far that will take us. I have my days as well my hubby tells me when the :devil: comes honey we always have next month. I try not to let it bother me but it does. Especially when every woman in florence in having babies or prego! I'm like give me some of that water you are drinking and pass the dust my way lol. But im leaving it in God's hands and let him choose for me. All I can do is try til I hear something. But owell! We will get through this and have us a bundle of joy! My hubby says to me when God is ready to give us one he will! :) Keep your head held high and pray to the Lord to give you a baby and he will eventually give you one. He wants his children to have what they want! :)

Well im keepy my fxed for you and hope that this month is yours. Are you doing this naturally or are you using things to help? We are going about it the natural way and just let nature do its course and see how far that will take us. I have my days as well my hubby tells me when the :devil: comes honey we always have next month. I try not to let it bother me but it does. Especially when every woman in florence in having babies or prego! I'm like give me some of that water you are drinking and pass the dust my way lol. But im leaving it in God's hands and let him choose for me. All I can do is try til I hear something. But owell! We will get through this and have us a bundle of joy! My hubby says to me when God is ready to give us one he will! :) Keep your head held high and pray to the Lord to give you a baby and he will eventually give you one. He wants his children to have what they want! :)

Well your hubby sounds very similar to mine! Every month when AF shows up and I cry he is like, "God will make it happen in his time!" I just try to stay strong and leave it in his hands:thumbup:

Well I have been taking prenatals, maca, using opks, and temping but have dropped all but the prenatals this month. Both hubby and I have had tests run and everything has come back normal so I think it may be the weight I have gained since we got married. So I am mainly focusing on losing some weight this cycle. I pretty much know when I ovulate without tracking it by now though and we :sex: at all the right times so we shall see.

I hope yall have much better luck than us and catch that bean this cycle!! Thanks for the well wishes and support too:happydance:

Ok ladies, so October wasn't the month for me and my first IUI failed. I was supposed to test today, I went for a blood test around 9:30am, gave the blood sample and half and hour later, the witch got me.. :cry:

I sold some of my wedding day gold so now we can afford to try again in November :happydance:

28th is my birthday, and if I conceive this month the due date will be in August and guess what, DH's birthday is in August :D November feels like the month for me :thumbup:

Best wishes and baby dust to all!!!

:hug::dust:

Well your hubby sounds very similar to mine! Every month when AF shows up and I cry he is like, "God will make it happen in his time!" I just try to stay strong and leave it in his hands:thumbup:

Well I have been taking prenatals, maca, using opks, and temping but have dropped all but the prenatals this month. Both hubby and I have had tests run and everything has come back normal so I think it may be the weight I have gained since we got married. So I am mainly focusing on losing some weight this cycle. I pretty much know when I ovulate without tracking it by now though and we :sex: at all the right times so we shall see.

I hope yall have much better luck than us and catch that bean this cycle!! Thanks for the well wishes and support too:happydance:

:dust:
baby dust to us all! Our hubbys do sound similar, Atleast they are supportive! I am thinking I am going to start trying the preseed and the cup thing to see if that helps any. Im going to start taking prenatals in the morning and mucinex. We :sex: on Wednesday night and havent since because of his work. Im suppose to ovulate either today or tmrw. You think im still in the clear or is it to late and not enought :sex:??

Could you get another BD in anytime soon? Just to make sure.

Not until tmrw. Hubby doesnt come off his 24 until 7 in the morning so that makes him getting home abour 7:45 then he is off to the Tractor to plant...My husband is a very busy man!

Ok ladies, so October wasn't the month for me and my first IUI failed. I was supposed to test today, I went for a blood test around 9:30am, gave the blood sample and half and hour later, the witch got me.. :cry:

I sold some of my wedding day gold so now we can afford to try again in November :happydance:

28th is my birthday, and if I conceive this month the due date will be in August and guess what, DH's birthday is in August :D November feels like the month for me :thumbup:

Best wishes and baby dust to all!!!

:hug::dust:

BIG :hugs: sorry she got you hun and I'm sorry you have to go through such a hard path to have a little one - I hope that Novemeber is the month. From your story I put you for 28th, but if that's not the date feel free to tell me to change it. Good luck! :dust:

Well, looks like it's over before it even starts for me :( I woke up two days ago, CD17 and found :witch: waiting for me. My cycles have been fairly even, give or take a few days, never an entire week though, so I'm pretty disheartened about it right now.

On the up side, I should get to test again in November.. not sure exactly when, Pink Pad is telling me the 19th though!

Sorry she got you :hugs: would you like me to move you to 19th or unknown for now?

Well ladies, 5dpo for me, can't test until 8 more days. Although I am tired and I am getting dark positives on my opks. (I am a POAS addict :haha:) That's all though, I wish I had more concrete signs.

Hi everyone

Onto cycle number 3 for me! Put me down for testing on 24th which will be my birthday!!

Heard gOod things about women conceiving around their birthdays so feeling hopeful!

Joy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->