*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Thanks baby5hopefull...Thanks midlifemama...I am getting through it..It sucks..It hurts but I will always try! Left a message for my doctor...Might start my first round of clomid!

Good luck~

Thanks baby5hopefull...Thanks midlifemama...I am getting through it..It sucks..It hurts but I will always try! Left a message for my doctor...Might start my first round of clomid!

Good luck~

:hugs:My heart goes out to ya. May I ask what you have been trying? DH and I have been seriously trying for several months now. This cycle we used the preseed and the cup. I have heard good things, now we wait and see. I only have 1 ovary and am pushing 40! The odds are against us, but yes, we must keep trying!
I will say a lil prayer for ya hon!

Good luck~

:hugs:My heart goes out to ya. May I ask what you have been trying? DH and I have been seriously trying for several months now. This cycle we used the preseed and the cup. I have heard good things, now we wait and see. I only have 1 ovary and am pushing 40! The odds are against us, but yes, we must keep trying!

We did the NTNP in 08-09 then I got angry went on birth control then got sad because I wanted a baby..Got off the birth control went to my doctor and said: "make me pregnant" and I've done all the test, they all came back great..I am good so is my DH.. So here I am still nothing...I left a message with my gyno this morning and then I got a call from the nurse (seriously just got a call) while writing to you...I am hoping to jump on the clomid and *crossing my fingers* I'll get my :bfp:

I know everyone wants to tell you stories about oh this person got pregnant after being told this and such...Well I hate to do that but girl my aunt was told all her life she would never conceive..I don't remember what was wrong with her but she is over 40 and had a baby last year! I don't know why the universe works that way but it does...Thats why I tell people NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!!! I see things like that and I am filled with so much positivity....Besides isn't parts of the baby walk fun? I think so! I got a ton of new friends who I run to when things are great and when they are bad and everyone understands, because they are going through it too!

Good luck~

Good luck~

We did the NTNP in 08-09 then I got angry went on birth control then got sad because I wanted a baby..Got off the birth control went to my doctor and said: "make me pregnant" and I've done all the test, they all came back great..I am good so is my DH.. So here I am still nothing...I left a message with my gyno this morning and then I got a call from the nurse (seriously just got a call) while writing to you...I am hoping to jump on the clomid and *crossing my fingers* I'll get my :bfp:

I know everyone wants to tell you stories about oh this person got pregnant after being told this and such...Well I hate to do that but girl my aunt was told all her life she would never conceive..I don't remember what was wrong with her but she is over 40 and had a baby last year! I don't know why the universe works that way but it does...Thats why I tell people NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!!! I see things like that and I am filled with so much positivity....Besides isn't parts of the baby walk fun? I think so! I got a ton of new friends who I run to when things are great and when they are bad and everyone understands, because they are going through it too!

Good luck~

:rain: I love the positive energy and outlook you have!! I am so glad that they called you..our wait is hard enough without waiting on someone else! I am with you! Never give up! Thanks for the words of hope in regards to your Aunt! I pray this is my month and that the clomid does the trick for you too! :hugs:

:rain: I love the positive energy and outlook you have!! I am so glad that they called you..our wait is hard enough without waiting on someone else! I am with you! Never give up! Thanks for the words of hope in regards to your Aunt! I pray this is my month and that the clomid does the trick for you too! :hugs:

Thank you! I try so hard to stay on the bright side..Things can get you down and once your down there, oh man look out! Harshness comes at you from all sides!
So I will be keeping you in my thoughts..Lots and LOTS of baby dust to you so you can see a :bfp:

Good luck~

Thank you! I try so hard to stay on the bright side..Things can get you down and once your down there, oh man look out! Harshness comes at you from all sides!
So I will be keeping you in my thoughts..Lots and LOTS of baby dust to you so you can see a :bfp:

Good luck~

Thanks honey. Good luck and the Lords blessings to you. I noticed on your status that you're feeling lonely. I am sorry. You are never alone!!! Angels are watching over you and making sure everything is just perfect for your little angel! Always keep that in mind

I am cd7 and im having a huge increase in CM... I had a heavy flow the first two days after af arrived... then it all turned into spotting (brown).... today i have a lot of CM and a little big of brown still. last month i hardly had any CM so i am hoping it doesnt dry up :)

Please add me to November 11!!! My cycle is normally 23-24 days. I ovulate early so is anyone else in the same boat with a short cylce!?

Please add me to November 11!!! My cycle is normally 23-24 days. I ovulate early so is anyone else in the same boat with a short cylce!?

Welcome!! I see you also live in SC, do you mind me asking where?

Hi ffwife0218..I have a 25 day cycle and ovulate on day 12..so I am 5dpo and heavy, creamy white cm...7 days until I can test...hate the wait!:growlmad:

Hello all of you Southern Bells!!! I myself am a GA girl. I moved up North to MA in Oct 08..I sure do miss the mild Southern winters..our first snow is on it's way..UGH!

I am confused..air bubbles? I have not experienced this but mine is like lotion yesterday and today..let me know what you fin out, please!:flower:

Well it's hard to explain without sounding crass, but it's a bit like minor flatulance . . but in my front!!!!
Oooh, don't worry if i find out what all this is about i'll definately keep you posted

Hey Joycie, you got me curious..this is what I found on google..
https://ehealthforum.com/health/frequent-vaginal-farting-t166484.html

There were several other articles as well. Hope it helps!

Thanks for that, it's not exactly what i'm experiencing as i haven't really had 'anything up there' for a few days. However the articles did get me to thinking, and i think that i'm probably having a lot more CM today which could be creating 'air pockets' on its way out, and thats what i'm feeling.

Okay so I should have a testing date now - I got a positive OPK today... First time I've used them - Obviously will dtd today and tomorrow then when can I test??? (As don't know when af is due)

Okay so I should have a testing date now - I got a positive OPK today... First time I've used them - Obviously will dtd today and tomorrow then when can I test??? (As don't know when af is due)

well everyone Luteal phase is different but the average is 14 days. Mine used to be longer but now im on clomid and my LP last cycle was 11... so some where around there. Nov 12 would be 14 days. so maybe then :)

Ok well two weeks today is Fri 11th so put me down for then! (I know I'll break before though lol!)

Well, looks like it's over before it even starts for me :( I woke up two days ago, CD17 and found :witch: waiting for me. My cycles have been fairly even, give or take a few days, never an entire week though, so I'm pretty disheartened about it right now.

On the up side, I should get to test again in November.. not sure exactly when, Pink Pad is telling me the 19th though!

Well, looks like it's over before it even starts for me :( I woke up two days ago, CD17 and found :witch: waiting for me. My cycles have been fairly even, give or take a few days, never an entire week though, so I'm pretty disheartened about it right now.

On the up side, I should get to test again in November.. not sure exactly when, Pink Pad is telling me the 19th though!

wow, that's a really short cycle! Do you use OPKs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->