*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Hi everyone

Onto cycle number 3 for me! Put me down for testing on 24th which will be my birthday!!

Heard gOod things about women conceiving around their birthdays so feeling hopeful!

Joy x

Happy upcoming :cake: and good luck!

Can you add me! I'm due to test nov 8!!! Thanks and good luck to all!!!

Hi girls,
AF is due on the 1st nov, and I tested this morning and got a BFN!! CBFM is still on highs (day 25) and still no peak, boooooo. For the past 2 days I've been feeling so sick, very burpy and just shattered, also had some cramping but that's now gone.
Earlier I smelt a candle and thought I was going to hurl there and then, which is really odd for me. This symptom spotting is prob all in my head though.
Have a lovely evening xxxx

Keep you posted, have everything crossed as if AF arrives we'll be on cycle 19! Xx

Ladies ,

i think I am out this month .Tested today BFN on 10 DPO .I should be getting my AF in few days .. I didnt even get faint line ..nothing !! :( Just feel like normal sympton of AF around the corner,,, no hope for me !

Good luck to everyone ... maybe next month for me .

ffighterwife, don't give up yet! You never know for sure until AF shows! That's what I'm telling myself...

readyornot,

i know what u mean but i hate to hope then witch show up the next day. lol

well maybe i am lucky ..or tested too ealy... we will see :thumbup:

Hi girls,
AF is due on the 1st nov, and I tested this morning and got a BFN!! CBFM is still on highs (day 25) and still no peak, boooooo. For the past 2 days I've been feeling so sick, very burpy and just shattered, also had some cramping but that's now gone.
Earlier I smelt a candle and thought I was going to hurl there and then, which is really odd for me. This symptom spotting is prob all in my head though.
Have a lovely evening xxxx

Hopefully it's just too early. Lot's of :dust: and maybe you can be our first bfp :flower:

FF is now wondering if I've maybe Ov'd on CD13 in which case test day would be somewhere around November 8th, but I'm going to see how the OPKs pan out before I decide to change, if I have Ov'd early I might try to hold out until the 13th so I'd know for definite.

Plus I've had a really bad cold this week so I think that'll probably have messed around with things as well as not getting as much BDing in when FF says I would have Ov'd.

I'll put you down for the 8th for now and if you want it moved I'll change it later :winkwink:

Hi ladies! haven't been on here in awhile. my friend just had her baby last night at 2:13am. a precious baby boy. I was so happy i could be there to share that moment with her. Now i have even more baby fever!!! lol i just can't wait to be a mommy. DH was holding him and all i could think about is how he will look holding our baby :) I am cd 10 and ready to get my DTD on! FXed! this is my 4th cycle hope im lucky!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to you hun! I really hope your dream will come true! Few more days till you test!

help! I'm super tempted to test 2moro on my Mama's birthday!!!! Not meant to be testing untill second week of november as that would match my last cycle length of 40days, but am sure I ovulated earlier so either AF is very close (that's what I've gathered with lack of symptoms) and maybe on her way or it's my lucky month.... don't want to test, want to wait BUT I have had two dreams this month where I test and I expect a bfn but a second pink line shows up quite strong!!!! Very exciting as in 7 months have never had any dreams like it! Worried I might wake up and have the urge to poas... noooooo! eeeek!

Can you put me down for the 11th if the witch doesn't get me first i'll test on my dh and i's original anniversery also my husband is a veteran so what a nice present that would be

Thanks, if last cycle is anything to go by I'll probably bounce through about three different dates before I settle on one. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->