*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Hey girls, has anyone else noticed that as soon as you hit 2WW major tiredness and hungriness sets in? I'm only 4 or 5 dpo or so, but I remember from my other cycles exact same thing - very tired and very hungry almost right after O and it lasts 2 weeks :shock: ... must..make...it...though...workweek :wacko:

YES:brat: All the symptoms of pregnancy are my symptoms of AF and it drives me nutso!!!! I have decided I cannot pay any attention to my "symptoms" because I get all of them EVERY month and then I always get AF. I really think CM is going to be the tell all for me. If it starts drying up then I am done for but if for once it increases then I may have a shot:winkwink:

I'm confused...I thought it could dry up if your pregnant??

I've always been told it increases A LOT if and during pregnancy. A girl here in my office that is pregnant said it was a huge sign for her and it has increased so much she has to wear pantyliner's everyday!

I've always been told it increases A LOT if and during pregnancy. A girl here in my office that is pregnant said it was a huge sign for her and it has increased so much she has to wear pantyliner's everyday!

Oh I guess I'm wrong then lol

I think it is different - I dried up completely when I was pg so I dunno :shrug: just go by what is weird for you specifically.

As for 2WW - what I meant to say is that I wouldn't mind it so much if it didn't make me feel this tired. All other symptoms I can deal with no problem, but being tired makes my days go by soooo sloooowwwwlllyyy :sleep: I just wish we didn't get tired until we were pregnant, instead of being tired every 2WW

Lets see I was 2 days late with a few symptoms of pregnancy..I thought I was because this was after my HSG..I thought this was it but the horrible :witch: caught up with me and said NO! NOT this month...So here I am....

Put me down for testing on the 27th please and thank you!

Good luck ladies~ its tough but I'm learning you have to take a breath and dust yourself off and get back up on that DH! LOL!

Hmm, talking of CM i've got a bit of a weird question, might get a bit TMI
I'm 6DPO and ever since i OV'd i've had an excess amount of CM, not really unusual in itself as i usually get creamy CM after OV and usually enough to show up in my underwear, i'm putting the fact that there seems to be a lot more of it this cycle down to the fact that i've been drinking grapefruit juice this time around. The really odd bit is that today i've been experiencing quite a lot of 'air bubbles' (for want of a better word) coming out of my *ahem* vaginal region. Has anybody else ever experienced this, it's a little odd.

Hey ladies!! Nov 2nd is my 1 st anniversary with DH! Today I am 5dpo so we are praying for the best anniversary present ever! A BFP would be the best!! AF is due on Nov 5th so please put me in for November testing!!

On another note, any idea what my cm should look like today? I ask as it looks like lotion..is it suppose to?

XOXO Sticky baby dust to all!

I'm 6DPO and ever since i OV'd i've had an excess amount of CM, not really unusual in itself as i usually get creamy CM after OV and usually enough to show up in my underwear, i'm putting the fact that there seems to be a lot more of it this cycle down to the fact that i've been drinking grapefruit juice this time around. The really odd bit is that today i've been experiencing quite a lot of 'air bubbles' (for want of a better word) coming out of my *ahem* vaginal region. Has anybody else ever experienced this, it's a little odd.

I am confused..air bubbles? I have not experienced this but mine is like lotion yesterday and today..let me know what you fin out, please!:flower:

Lets see I was 2 days late with a few symptoms of pregnancy..I thought I was because this was after my HSG..I thought this was it but the horrible :witch: caught up with me and said NO! NOT this month...So here I am....

Good luck ladies~ its tough but I'm learning you have to take a breath and dust yourself off and get back up on that DH! LOL!

Sorry the witch got u, im on day 6 of a 30day cycle and im on my 13th cycle, i know how frustrating it can be, but chin up it will happen for you, i too was late this month a whole sodding week late, someone was def playin tricks on me this month xxxx good luck xxxx

:haha:Love that..get back up on DH..that's the good thing about this for me..he never minds when I say time to BD!:happydance:

I am confused..air bubbles? I have not experienced this but mine is like lotion yesterday and today..let me know what you fin out, please!:flower:

Well it's hard to explain without sounding crass, but it's a bit like minor flatulance . . but in my front!!!!
Oooh, don't worry if i find out what all this is about i'll definately keep you posted

Well it's hard to explain without sounding crass, but it's a bit like minor flatulance . . but in my front!!!!
Oooh, don't worry if i find out what all this is about i'll definately keep you posted

That is bizzare. Are you checking your cervix often? Are you propping alot after BD? I am just trying to think of what could cause that. From time to time I get a pulsation (not the same as Orgasm) but not really the same thing..if you are checking service ofter or propping up alot maybe it's just trapped air..sorry, wished I could offer more...

Hey Joycie, you got me curious..this is what I found on google..
https://ehealthforum.com/health/frequent-vaginal-farting-t166484.html

There were several other articles as well. Hope it helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->