*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

I know I wasn't supposed to test till tomorrow.. but since I had never made it to 10dpo before let alone 11dpo (today) i figured why not. There is a faint second line!!!!!! Im in shock.. not going to fully believe it till the line gets darker!!

please tell me im not crazy!! lol

Attachments

• DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC_0055.jpg
    DSC_0055.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 24
Please can you sign me up for 30 November (just sneaking in!). It is my first month trying again after I had mc at the end of September. Really really want to see a BFP again soon!

and congrats Bug! Great start to the month!

Got a positive OPK today so looks like my test day will be the 13th after all. Could I get moved again?

Thank you.

What is this honey and cinnamon I am reading about??

Hello all :flower:,
can I join in for 27th Nov.? 11th cycle TTC for us, having blood tests and getting anxious. Who knew this could be this hard? :shrug:

Hi if you could add me to test on the 5. AF is due tomorrow but everytime I get a BFN my heart breaks so waitting til I know I won't get a false negative. DH and I have been trying for 7cycles and I have a feeling this is our month!! Good luck to everyone, I've been watching this for a couple months and hope this is the luckiest month yet!

I need some help! i started my Ovulation test today (cd11) and i got a positive LH Surge. I thought that was strange. so i took another test later in the day and got a negative LH Surge. I am posting to pictures... one is an example of what the test should look like and then the second are my two test. I labeled the test 1 and 2. The two black lines represent the test line. Has anyone ever ovulated this early? because i never do. I am on clomid though so maybe thats why. last cycle i Ov on day 18. so confused.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
What is this honey and cinnamon I am reading about??

It's a group we started - called honey and cinnamon babies in the making it's in TTC groups and forums section. Basically throughout your whole cycle you eat a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon on top - it's supposed to increase fertility. In Sept I conceived after eating honey/cinnamon for a month before but then lost it so I'm at it again. Bug is also in that group and she's our first bfp honey/cinnamon member! Join in if you'd like!

I need some help! i started my Ovulation test today (cd11) and i got a positive LH Surge. I thought that was strange. so i took another test later in the day and got a negative LH Surge. I am posting to pictures... one is an example of what the test should look like and then the second are my two test. I labeled the test 1 and 2. The two black lines represent the test line. Has anyone ever ovulated this early? because i never do. I am on clomid though so maybe thats why. last cycle i Ov on day 18. so confused.

If you got positive surge on cd 11 this will mean that cd 12 or cd 13 will be your O day - right in the middle of cycle. I guess clomid is helping you hun. :dust: !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->