*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

I know I wasn't supposed to test till tomorrow.. but since I had never made it to 10dpo before let alone 11dpo (today) i figured why not. There is a faint second line!!!!!! Im in shock.. not going to fully believe it till the line gets darker!!

Congratulations!!! :dance:

Hi if you could add me to test on the 5. AF is due tomorrow but everytime I get a BFN my heart breaks so waitting til I know I won't get a false negative. DH and I have been trying for 7cycles and I have a feeling this is our month!! Good luck to everyone, I've been watching this for a couple months and hope this is the luckiest month yet!

We are on our 7th cycle too. Good luck.:thumbup:

What is this honey and cinnamon I am reading about??

It's a group we started - called honey and cinnamon babies in the making it's in TTC groups and forums section. Basically throughout your whole cycle you eat a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon on top - it's supposed to increase fertility. In Sept I conceived after eating honey/cinnamon for a month before but then lost it so I'm at it again. Bug is also in that group and she's our first bfp honey/cinnamon member! Join in if you'd like!

Thank you! I joined it!!

Ladies...I think I might break and test before I'm supposed to. I'm going to hold out till Wed...11dpo...we'll see what happens

Ladies I think im out this cycle.af due nov 2nd and tested today got bfn :(

I need some help! i started my Ovulation test today (cd11) and i got a positive LH Surge. I thought that was strange. so i took another test later in the day and got a negative LH Surge. I am posting to pictures... one is an example of what the test should look like and then the second are my two test. I labeled the test 1 and 2. The two black lines represent the test line. Has anyone ever ovulated this early? because i never do. I am on clomid though so maybe thats why. last cycle i Ov on day 18. so confused.

If you got positive surge on cd 11 this will mean that cd 12 or cd 13 will be your O day - right in the middle of cycle. I guess clomid is helping you hun. :dust: !

I agree, I'm not on Clomid but i did start taking a VitB complex this cycle and my OV day was about 4 days earlier than usual.

Ladies I think im out this cycle.af due nov 2nd and tested today got bfn :(

It's not over till she shows up, we've a lady in the pre-seed thread was testing every day and getting a BFN, two days after AF was due she finally got a very faint line. So chin up, and FX'd she stays away x

I'm a glutton for punishment but...

Tested again this morn. 9dpo
Test had half a second line that came up quickly and quite dark.
Thoughts?

I don't know how to post pics using my iPhone otherwise I would! :)

Morning girls,
Little update from me, the dreaded witch is due today and so far nothing... Ok it is only 8.15 but I normally spot for a few days beforehand and nothing this time. I've tested about 3 times and have all been bfn, so hubby is making me wait to test again tonight.
Feel a little sick but sure that's in my head!
Oh and my CBFM never peaked, just had lots and lots of highs and then went to low 2 days ago x

JoycieB- I had just started taking B50 this cycle as well... My LP was around 9 days prior. This cycle my Ov date had moved up by two days... Fx'd for you!!!

JoycieB- I had just started taking B50 this cycle as well... My LP was around 9 days prior. This cycle my Ov date had moved up by two days... Fx'd for you!!!

Really? oooh, thanks for that, well here's hoping then. I'm currently 10DPO and my temps were up this morning, seeing as i usually have an 11 day luteal phase and my temps are down by now, it's looking good.

Greenpear my lovely, stick me down for the 9th November :flower:

November is the month that Gail predicted my BFP so lets see if she's right.

I've not got massive hopes as organising a wedding which happens to fall exactly during my fertile week and actually getting married smack bang on the day of ovulation means that trying to sneak off somewhere for sex every day is impossible! ](*,)

I've not got massive hopes as organising a wedding which happens to fall exactly during my fertile week and actually getting married smack bang on the day of ovulation means that trying to sneak off somewhere for sex every day is impossible! ](*,)

Maybe, but oooh, Honeymoon baby!!!

Maybe, but oooh, Honeymoon baby!!!

Haha I know! Thats whats making me not believe it even more, it's just too perfect to be true :dohh:

Ohhhh good luck a honeymoon baby would be sooooo perfect:kiss:

Caved and tested early... although I reckon I'm actually 1-2 days late lol! Must have ovulated early when I thought as here is my :bfp:

Symptoms: slightly sore boobs... NOTHING else.

Things i did this cycle: took honey & cinnamon every day!:winkwink:
Told my DH that this cycle we would catch the egg and that was that as I had had enough of waiting lol! Started an exercise class once a week to take my mind of things and meet new people. Marked an IC with two red lines and looked at it almost everyday imagining my test. Looked at my bag of tests and said 'one of u is my positive test!'. BDed nearly everyday from cycle day 13-18 then everyother day untill CD25. Tracked my ovulation usung my CM therefore seeing EWCM earlier made me think I must have a shorter cycle this time so to BD earlier and more often. Now, I did drink greentea alot but then stopped when i found out that it stops folic acid from being absorbed properly if you drink alot and take it with the folic acid. So I upped my folic acid to 800mg a day in worry and frustration. All in all it all turned out for the better... yay!:cloud9: (forgot to mention I had two dreams this month where I got my BFPs... never had that in 7 months ttc but this month!)

Attachments

• My BFP.jpg
    My BFP.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 14
  • BFPs 007.jpg
    BFPs 007.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 18
Aw maybe u didn't need to BD everyday and maybe since u were so distracted with ur wedding u will have a great superise on the 9th :) my FXed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->