*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Please add me to November 11!!! My cycle is normally 23-24 days. I ovulate early so is anyone else in the same boat with a short cylce!?

Hi ffwife0218..I have a 25 day cycle and ovulate on day 12..so I am 5dpo and heavy, creamy white cm...7 days until I can test...hate the wait!:growlmad:

I really hate the wait! What day are you testing!?

Hey all, It is so nice to go on this journey with people in the same boat. This is my 1st month TTC, but I did a lot of crazy research reading and listening to my body over the past few months, because I finally "feel" that I am 100% ready at this point in my life...great job, married, new house. Everything is clicking. but is not been easy...I am on a 35 day cycle, so I will be testing on Nov 26.

Can you put me down for November 16th.

I don't even know if I've ovulated this month:shrug:. I had a laperoscopy and chromal tubation on October 16th and we weren't supposed to DTD until December...that didn't work so well:winkwink:

I go back today for my results!

Massive congratulations Wannabeam!!! This is wonderful!!! Yay for honey/cinnamon! Lot's and lots of sticky dust to you hun!

Stephie - welcome back!!!! I bet you'll have your miracle wedding baby this cycle!

CONGRATS Wannabeam!!!!!!! WOOHHOOOO!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well looks like AF is on her way,started spotting first thing this morning :cry: BUT because I have the perfect, always right on time cycle :growlmad: I get another try this month. So if you could move me to the 29 that would be great. Still hoping this is going to be a great month.:thumbup:

Caved and tested early... although I reckon I'm actually 1-2 days late lol! Must have ovulated early when I thought as here is my :bfp:

Symptoms: slightly sore boobs... NOTHING else.

Things i did this cycle: took honey & cinnamon every day!:winkwink:
Told my DH that this cycle we would catch the egg and that was that as I had had enough of waiting lol! Started an exercise class once a week to take my mind of things and meet new people. Marked an IC with two red lines and looked at it almost everyday imagining my test. Looked at my bag of tests and said 'one of u is my positive test!'. BDed nearly everyday from cycle day 13-18 then everyother day untill CD25. Tracked my ovulation usung my CM therefore seeing EWCM earlier made me think I must have a shorter cycle this time so to BD earlier and more often. Now, I did drink greentea alot but then stopped when i found out that it stops folic acid from being absorbed properly if you drink alot and take it with the folic acid. So I upped my folic acid to 800mg a day in worry and frustration. All in all it all turned out for the better... yay!:cloud9: (forgot to mention I had two dreams this month where I got my BFPs... never had that in 7 months ttc but this month!)

Congratulations!!!! What's the honey and cinnamon thing?? x

Caved and tested early... although I reckon I'm actually 1-2 days late lol! Must have ovulated early when I thought as here is my :bfp:

Symptoms: slightly sore boobs... NOTHING else.

Things i did this cycle: took honey & cinnamon every day!:winkwink:
Told my DH that this cycle we would catch the egg and that was that as I had had enough of waiting lol! Started an exercise class once a week to take my mind of things and meet new people. Marked an IC with two red lines and looked at it almost everyday imagining my test. Looked at my bag of tests and said 'one of u is my positive test!'. BDed nearly everyday from cycle day 13-18 then everyother day untill CD25. Tracked my ovulation usung my CM therefore seeing EWCM earlier made me think I must have a shorter cycle this time so to BD earlier and more often. Now, I did drink greentea alot but then stopped when i found out that it stops folic acid from being absorbed properly if you drink alot and take it with the folic acid. So I upped my folic acid to 800mg a day in worry and frustration. All in all it all turned out for the better... yay!:cloud9: (forgot to mention I had two dreams this month where I got my BFPs... never had that in 7 months ttc but this month!)

Congratulations!!!! What's the honey and cinnamon thing?? x

Thank you :kiss: There is a thread started in ttc groups and discussions called honey & cinnamon babies in the making, we all take a tablespoon of honey & cinnamon everyday to help aid conception, two of us have already got our BFPs on the first month trying it. Go check it out and if you like honey and cinnamon join the group!:hugs:

Hoping you can help me out!! This is my fifth cycle trying and my cycle varies from 25 to 27 days. Today I am CD 25 (so af due tomorrow). Not feeling any symptoms so decided to test tonight and get it over with so that I wouldn't be disappointed. Took cheap internet test which was BFN and a FRER which has showed up a very faint second line - I have never gotten a second line before - anyone know if it is an evaporation line of a BFP - so nervous and excited I don't know what to think!!!!

Hoping you can help me out!! This is my fifth cycle trying and my cycle varies from 25 to 27 days. Today I am CD 25 (so af due tomorrow). Not feeling any symptoms so decided to test tonight and get it over with so that I wouldn't be disappointed. Took cheap internet test which was BFN and a FRER which has showed up a very faint second line - I have never gotten a second line before - anyone know if it is an evaporation line of a BFP - so nervous and excited I don't know what to think!!!!

:happydance:FRER don't usually have evaps :happydance:

When we got our first BFP internet cheapies were as white as the driven snow but there were 2 nice lines on a FRER! :thumbup: I have since fallen out with internet cheapies!

Sounds like it could be a BFP!!!!

omg i'm crossing my fingers and toes and everything else - all my prayers would be answered - will have to test again tomorrow and see if the line gets darker!!

Best of luck to all fellow testers this month!!

omg i'm crossing my fingers and toes and everything else - all my prayers would be answered - will have to test again tomorrow and see if the line gets darker!!

Best of luck to all fellow testers this month!!

Keep us updated!!

But let me extend an early CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

so I'm pathetic and ran off to the pharmacist again and picked up clearblue digital tests and it came up BFP :happydance:- I'm virtually crying I'm so happy - to my doctor tomorrow to confirm result

Babydust to everyone this month!!:

so I'm pathetic and ran off to the pharmacist again and picked up clearblue digital tests and it came up BFP :happydance:- I'm virtually crying I'm so happy - to my doctor tomorrow to confirm result

Congrats!!! That's so awesome!!:happydance:

YAY!! I would do the exact same thing! Congratulations!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"