*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

so I'm pathetic and ran off to the pharmacist again and picked up clearblue digital tests and it came up BFP :happydance:- I'm virtually crying I'm so happy - to my doctor tomorrow to confirm result

Babydust to everyone this month!!:

Congratulations!!!! :happydance:

Hi ladies! :wave: I'm new here. Thought I'd give a little intro. Me and my husband have been married since August 29th, 2009. We started TTC on our second anniversary. Got pregnant on the second cycle, had a MMC (which was #2 for me, as I had a MMC several years prior.) I had a very sympathetic OB as his wife had just had two miscarraiges as well so he ran a full recurrent pregnancy loss workup and found out I have auto immune thyroiditis. It took some months to get in control so we didn't start TTC again until April and since then, we've had no luck :cry: I've been charting pretty much this whole time, using OPKs and pre-seed. This is our second cycle trying soft cups. I'm getting so impatient I can't stand it! I'm 5 dpo today and I'll probably start testing any day now.

Oh yeah! Can you please add me to the November 10th group? Thank you!! :)

so I'm pathetic and ran off to the pharmacist again and picked up clearblue digital tests and it came up BFP :happydance:- I'm virtually crying I'm so happy - to my doctor tomorrow to confirm result

THATS AMAZING NEWS!!!! CONGRATS!!!! :happydance:

I can't believe it's November the 1st and two BFP already! Maybe this is the luckiest thread yet!

*edit* oops, I mean 3 BFPs!! Congrats bug!

There are 3 BFPs!!!! :) bug, sohopeful, & wannabeam

What do u ladies think... I got a pos OPK yesterday afternoon on day 11... Thought that was early so I tested later that night and got a neg but then test today and got a positive :/ do u think I am having my surge or no?

Congratsssss sohopeful and wannabeam!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ladies, where do you get these readings from...like the psychic ones??

:nope: I'm out just got AF :cry:

Good luck to everyone else this month! Hope it is lucky for you!!

:dust:

Caved and tested early... although I reckon I'm actually 1-2 days late lol! Must have ovulated early when I thought as here is my :bfp:

Symptoms: slightly sore boobs... NOTHING else.

Things i did this cycle: took honey & cinnamon every day!:winkwink:
Told my DH that this cycle we would catch the egg and that was that as I had had enough of waiting lol! Started an exercise class once a week to take my mind of things and meet new people. Marked an IC with two red lines and looked at it almost everyday imagining my test. Looked at my bag of tests and said 'one of u is my positive test!'. BDed nearly everyday from cycle day 13-18 then everyother day untill CD25. Tracked my ovulation usung my CM therefore seeing EWCM earlier made me think I must have a shorter cycle this time so to BD earlier and more often. Now, I did drink greentea alot but then stopped when i found out that it stops folic acid from being absorbed properly if you drink alot and take it with the folic acid. So I upped my folic acid to 800mg a day in worry and frustration. All in all it all turned out for the better... yay!:cloud9: (forgot to mention I had two dreams this month where I got my BFPs... never had that in 7 months ttc but this month!)

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Congrats! H&H 9 months!

Hi ladies! :wave: I'm new here. Thought I'd give a little intro. Me and my husband have been married since August 29th, 2009. We started TTC on our second anniversary. Got pregnant on the second cycle, had a MMC (which was #2 for me, as I had a MMC several years prior.) I had a very sympathetic OB as his wife had just had two miscarraiges as well so he ran a full recurrent pregnancy loss workup and found out I have auto immune thyroiditis. It took some months to get in control so we didn't start TTC again until April and since then, we've had no luck :cry: I've been charting pretty much this whole time, using OPKs and pre-seed. This is our second cycle trying soft cups. I'm getting so impatient I can't stand it! I'm 5 dpo today and I'll probably start testing any day now.

Welcome :wave: Try not to test too early so you don't get discouraged if it's negative.

So i got anxious and I tested tonight. AF was suppose to be here yesterday i'm 12 dpo and :bfn: I'm praying praying praying that it was just because i did it at night and hadn't held for very long and yeah i'm just kinda crushed. I took it at my parents house and told my mom to which her response was well that was a waste of time and money when your only two days late. Oh well It looks like i'm probably out this month.

sohopeful - big fat congrats girl!!!!! H&H9M to you!!!! :happydance:

So i got anxious and I tested tonight. AF was suppose to be here yesterday i'm 12 dpo and :bfn: I'm praying praying praying that it was just because i did it at night and hadn't held for very long and yeah i'm just kinda crushed. I took it at my parents house and told my mom to which her response was well that was a waste of time and money when your only two days late. Oh well It looks like i'm probably out this month.

I'll add you for tomorrow, how's that? :winkwink: Good luck!!!

oooh congrats to all the BFPs.
Am a little nervous at the moment, i usually have an 11 day luteal phase, and i'm 11DPO today and had a major temp drop this morning, but no other signs of AF just yet. She's not really due till Saturday as hoping that the VitB complex i took this month is why i OV'd early and may have lengthened my luteal phase.
Very nervous, but hoping for the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->