*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

6 BFP already and its only 3rd November!!! If this this ratio continues we'll be on for 30 BFPs by the end of the month which would be amazing!!! :)

Congrats to everyone. I hope to join you soon!

60 by my calculation (2 per day, 30 days in November) but either way it would still be amazing!

Hahahahaha doh!!!

You wouldn't think I was an accountant in real life!! :haha::haha:

Yeahhhh ladies!! :wohoo:

I think you honey & cinnamon girls are onto something!!!!

6 BFP already and its only 3rd November!!! If this this ratio continues we'll be on for 30 BFPs by the end of the month which would be amazing!!! :)

Congrats to everyone. I hope to join you soon!

60 by my calculation (2 per day, 30 days in November) but either way it would still be amazing!

Hahahahaha doh!!!

You wouldn't think I was an accountant in real life!! :haha::haha:
haha so am I!

Can you please pop me on for the 8th November :)

Will be going the doctors that day for testing as the witch has still not shown her face, I'm now on CD51 which is usually 32 days :wacko: Crazy body!
I'm hoping it's good news but not getting my hopes up, I havent tested now for over a week so unsure what the outcome will be, wouldn't surprise me if she showed her face after going to the doctors and ordering bloods to be done - typical for me :haha:

I thought I would join this thread though I am not sure I will be on it for long as I am currently day 21 and having intermenstrual bleeding after wiping, sorry TMI, for the last 2 days. As you can see from my signature I normally have a 40 day cycle so I am not sure what is happening this month. I am currently using acupuncture, chinese herbs, vitamin b6 and pregnacare so maybe a combination of all these have made my cycles regularise!!!!!

IF and only IF i was pregnant I guess I would be testing on the 10th and then again on the 24th if the :witch: doesn't get me first

Hey girl - I'll put you down for 10th now, and move you to 24th if your cycle ends up longer. If you are spotting now it could also be Ovulation spotting - it happened to me this cycle - I know it was O because I had O cramps and lots of EWCM and then that day and next day I spotted pink/brown and then it was gone, and now almost 2 weeks later I got a bfp.

I never had that before but then someone told me that's what it was, and judging by everything else it makes sense. Hope it's the same for you ~*~**~ lot's of luck and dust!

Bunni - thanks! And I hope your hubby will be happy with the news! fingers crossed for you girlie!

haj624 - you're next!

Jmandrews - Yay for O!!!! Finally 2ww! :haha: really hope you join the club soon!

Thanks to all my honey/cinnamon ladies - congrats to you as well, and good luck for those in the waiting! Remember, a spoonfull of honey/cinnamon a day brings babies our way!

JoycieB - loving your attitude! :dust: and I'm happy to move you to 30th!

To everyone: big thanks and lots of :dust: !!! :yipee:

Bunni - thanks! And I hope your hubby will be happy with the news! fingers crossed for you girlie!

haj624 - you're next!

Jmandrews - Yay for O!!!! Finally 2ww! :haha: really hope you join the club soon!

Thanks to all my honey/cinnamon ladies - congrats to you as well, and good luck for those in the waiting! Remember, a spoonfull of honey/cinnamon a day brings babies our way!

I hope so. I hope I'm not just symptom spotting and this is real!!

I know were normally emotional before AF arrives but did anyone (whos already pregnant) notice that before you found out you were crying over every little thing?

haj624 - you're next!

I hope so. I hope I'm not just symptom spotting and this is real!!

I know were normally emotional before AF arrives but did anyone (whos already pregnant) notice that before you found out you were crying over every little thing?

I felt like crying a few times and 2 days ago I had a terrible day where everything made me so mad! I thought it was PMS :rofl: but I guess not :haha:

Really, the only symptoms that I consider PG for me (that were different from usual PMS) were big boobs that were NOT sore (usually they are) and lower back ache. Same thing happened last time but I ignored it. This time I ignored it too because I thought sore back was from walking in my boots too much and I didn't pay attention to my boobs too much till now.

Everything else was the same - hungry, tired, cramps, cranky/emotional - so that was not really a symptom for me.

Hey Greenpear - congratulations!! I am so happy for you! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months! xx

Unfortunately the witch got me a couple of days ago, but good luck to everyone else - hope you all get your BFP's !

Congrats geenpear and feelinglucky!!!! sooooooooooo happy for you :hugs:

I think im out for the month i tested today and got a BFN so AF should be here any day now :( :( Congrats to all the BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think im out for the month i tested today and got a BFN so AF should be here any day now :( :( Congrats to all the BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: sorry about the BFN but don't forget you're not totally out until AF shows up, so you never know! And if you are out, good luck with your next cycle

Hey greenpear! Can you add me back on at the end of November, let's say Nov 29th. Short cycles means I get another chance to test at the end of the month. Hopefully, DH will get back in town just in time to catch my fertile period and the egg. :)

DBZ34 - for sure! Yay for having another chance!

JenniferAnn - I agree with ReadyOrNot, you never know, don't give up!

Wanna - thanks hun!! So excited to join you!

Yay - :hugs: sorry she got you hun. Here's to your next cycle and an early Christmas present!

Well I just started spotting right on time :sad1: should be officially out by the end of the day:cry:

*CONGRATS TO THE LADIES WITH :bfp:'s!!! Thats Awesome!! Hopefully you can give me some of that baby dust!*
Today I am 5-6 dpo with lots of cm and mild cramping; not to mention the back is achy as well. The nipples are not as sore as they was at the beginning of the week....7 days til Af is due and I have no sore (.)(.)'s ??? Weird!! Normally my boobs are sore from ovulation through af. So idk whats going on with the tatas! hahah

Advice needed!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->