*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Well I just started spotting right on time :sad1: should be officially out by the end of the day:cry:

:hugs::hugs:

I don't even know why I get my hopes up each month:shrug: I feel like it will never happen:nope:

We get our hopes up because we know it's going to happen at some point - the frustrating thing is not knowing when.
Don't let it get you down, there's so much support on here and so many women who can really empathise with what you're going through...

having the worst ovulation pain, headache, and i am nauseas ... hope this is a good thing

I tested and got a white line, and then it turned faint, then it went away. Probably an evap. No sign of af though.

12dpo- Been really hungry and really dizzy, like lightheaded.

I tested and got a white line, and then it turned faint, then it went away. Probably an evap. No sign of af though.

12dpo- Been really hungry and really dizzy, like lightheaded.

Good luck hun! hungry and dizzy are good signs, and possibly your evap is a very very early bfp... Keep us updated!

Hi! Can you add me for Nov 9th please? My hopes are massively high this month, me and oh have to keep telling each other that its possible i won't get a bfp this month!

Can i go down for the 9th please? Tis the day after AF is due, I'm hoping this is the month!! :)

Good luck all, xx

Well I'm out, at cd24 of a normal 30 day cycle? Weird thing is though I've been having period-like cramps for the past 10 days and after having sex yesterday started bleeding fresh blood today (sorry tmi!) but I always normally spot before af and nothing this time. :shrug: I'm also having the WORST ever period pains, like literally feel like my stomach is gna burst! Oh and my temps are also still way above my coverline? So here I am with a hot water bottle over my belly, with pains that are overwhelming, and a super short cycle yet feeling hopeful for a bfp soon! Good luck to everyone else and babydust to all!! :flower:

Well I'm out, at cd24 of a normal 30 day cycle? Weird thing is though I've been having period-like cramps for the past 10 days and after having sex yesterday started bleeding fresh blood today (sorry tmi!) but I always normally spot before af and nothing this time. :shrug: I'm also having the WORST ever period pains, like literally feel like my stomach is gna burst! Oh and my temps are also still way above my coverline? So here I am with a hot water bottle over my belly, with pains that are overwhelming, and a super short cycle yet feeling hopeful for a bfp soon! Good luck to everyone else and babydust to all!! :flower:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hug: sorry she got you hun :hugs:

Always stay POSITIVE! even when our tests aren't!

:dust::dust: To you all! cheers! xx :thumbup:

Oh my goodness, corgratulations greenpear!! Sooooooooo happy for you and bug222, bunnikins, wannabeamomand feelinglucky!!! What a wonderfully lucky thread!! I sure hope it keeps going :winkwink:

I've been MIA from here lately with so much schoolwork and midterms but I am so happy to come back to all this great news!
Negative OPK's so far but I had EWCM yesterday and my hubby is in town so things are looking up this month already! I hope we catch the egg this time :)

Baby dust to all!!! :flower:

come on BFPs!!!! :) where is everyone???

Hey hun! I'm here. I've been lurking a bit here and there but have had no time to post or chat. Schoolwork has been crazy but I finally have a day off today :winkwink:.
Hubby is actually in town this time and I had EWCM yesterday so I think I am right behind you!
Are you temping and charting now? I saw your link but I couldn't see any chart. Congrats on the pos OPK's!! Fxed this is the month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->