*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

I'm being a crazy symptoms spotter...im driving myself nuts!!

Congratulations to all the BFPs so far! I am getting soo excited to test! I am trying to hold off until the 12th. My mom will be coming up that weekend and I am hoping to be able to share some news with her!

I am so confused! I hate not knowing if I'm OV or not... Darn OPK said I got my surge yesterday and the day before. I was not expecting that. Last cycle I got my pos on day 18 and had a 29 day cycle. Could clomid make me OV earlier? And if so how do I know when it's safe to test. Anyone ever had this issue?

:witch: got me!!! So i'm down . . . . . but not out!!
She got me early, so by my reckoning i could still be in with a chance of a November BFP, so put me down for 30th and we'll see what that brings about.

congrats Bunnikins... that's how mine looked and doctor confirmed today that I'm 4weeks. x x x

congrats Bunnikins... that's how mine looked and doctor confirmed today that I'm 4weeks. x x x

Thankyou. I just did a digi (well, 3 digis LOL!) I am definitely pregnant. I simply cannot believe it. Its like a miracle! Im absolutely terrified of telling my husband. I have absolutely no idea how he is going to react! Congrats to you too! I am 3 wks 5 days, so almost the same! xxx

greenpear & all, i know i said i was out this month, but can u add me on again. I think i MAY have a november BFP even though we didnt even try this cycle. As i said we had both decided to wait til january. Please look at my tests and see if you agree. Im 9-10 DPO Im scared... scared to tell husband in case he is annoyed! xxxxx

My thread with pics in the Pg testing bit is here:https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-9-10dpo-new-pic-pls-look-2.html#post13744919

Eeek!! The second pic is a :bfp: !!!! The first one I couldn't see too well so can't say, but second one is good!!!! I'll put you for bfp for now hun. CONGRATS!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

uummmm I mean can I? :haha:

Yeah you can! I confirmed with digital today :happydance: How unexpected! Typical! Now, what do i do???? Help! :wacko:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:happydance:Congratulations Bunnikins I am sure your husband will be very happy :happydance:

well i got my BFP last night (11/02) ..going today for confirmation and to find out how far along i am :)

hi....am hoping for Nov 7th. I pray i get my BFP by then.this wait is killing me

Thankyou. I just did a digi (well, 3 digis LOL!) I am definitely pregnant. I simply cannot believe it. Its like a miracle! Im absolutely terrified of telling my husband. I have absolutely no idea how he is going to react! Congrats to you too! I am 3 wks 5 days, so almost the same! xxx

:dance: Congrats again Bunnikins. You're husband will be ecstatic.

well i got my BFP last night (11/02) ..going today for confirmation and to find out how far along i am :)

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Contrats all!:hugs::crib::wohoo:

This thread has got to be lucky! Lets hope it carries on being so!

Congrats on the BFPs!!!

I think I might have O yesterday...maybe...hopfully. I really need to invest in some OPKs.

I love hearing about BFPs. It makes me feels like it can happen for me anytime. :thumbup:

P.S. I HATE having a 35 week cycle. It just seems like such a loooooooooong wait!

Omg so I cheated and tested early (wasn't supposed to till 6th) ... :shock:

Attachments

• Nov bfp!.jpg
    Nov bfp!.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member