*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to those waiting to test!

I'm going to test at 10dpo on Sunday the 6th November, bit early but I can't wait!

X

Congrats to all the BFPs :happydance: hoping your luck rubs off on the rest of us =)

Greenpear Congrats! How lovely that the thread starter got a BFP! What lovely lines too!

Lets see how many more we will have (hoping I have a honey & cinnamon BFP too! xxxxxx

Congrats to all the ladies who have got their :bfp: already this thread looks like it is going to be so lucky :happydance:

Yay Greenpear!!! Congrats!!! So exciting! Loving all these BFPs!!!

I think I Ov after all! I woke up to a ton of EWCM! Yay!

oh my goodness this really is the luckiest thread yet! Unbelievable! Congratulations greenpear and feelinglucky and anyone else I've inadvertently skipped!

:wohoo:

We're still averaging 2 a day! Could we really finish up the month with 60 BFPs in this one thread?

yay its lovely seeing all these bfps so soon!!! hope this is a lucky month for us all :D

Well my body decided to play up this month and although i am now CD26 my body has JUST decided to ovulate ?? so will now be testing on 15th instead of 5th ahhhhh my 2ww has turned into a 3ww :dohh:

best of luck for everyone :happydance: x x x

6 BFP already and its only 3rd November!!! If this this ratio continues we'll be on for 30 BFPs by the end of the month which would be amazing!!! :)

Congrats to everyone. I hope to join you soon!

Huge congrats to Greenpear and Feelinglucky!!!! :happydance:

Congrats greenpear and feelinglucky!! Hooray for more BFPs!! I'm so so happy for you both! Keep the BFPs coming this month!

6 BFP already and its only 3rd November!!! If this this ratio continues we'll be on for 30 BFPs by the end of the month which would be amazing!!! :)

Congrats to everyone. I hope to join you soon!

60 by my calculation (2 per day, 30 days in November) but either way it would still be amazing!

BUNNIKINS......OMG TOO!!!!!!! Just when you thought you had to give up TTC for a little while!!! How's that for bloody luck!! Congratulations xxxx

Congrats to the ladies with the BFPs! What a great start to the month!!! I'm trying really hard to resist POAS...especially with all this good news! :happydance:

I thought I would join this thread though I am not sure I will be on it for long as I am currently day 21 and having intermenstrual bleeding after wiping, sorry TMI, for the last 2 days. As you can see from my signature I normally have a 40 day cycle so I am not sure what is happening this month. I am currently using acupuncture, chinese herbs, vitamin b6 and pregnacare so maybe a combination of all these have made my cycles regularise!!!!!

IF and only IF i was pregnant I guess I would be testing on the 10th and then again on the 24th if the :witch: doesn't get me first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->