• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Don't worry Jen.Uh.Fur - just BD lots - it's hard to mess up, really. It's a bit of a random chance, but with good nutrition, low stress and right amount of BD you should be able to catch that egg!

Hi can you add me for the 14th please

:hi: Hi can I join? I'll be testing Nov 7th. I'm going to try charting this month too, just hope I don't get confused like the last time I tried :wacko: lol

Hi girls, can you pls add me for the 1st?
Keeping fingers crossed xxx

Woohoo! Our thread is filling out nicely! Only 2 more weeks till the first ladies test!!! :happydance:

Can you add me for the 17th please? Perfect timing as its hubbys birthday! What a better way to start his birthday than telling him he is going to be a Daddy! :happydance:

Can you please delete me from the November testing? Unfortunately, bad news at my polyp check today so I'm out the next two months.

Good Luck and baby dust to all of you lovely ladies!

Im feeling positive vibes in November... i felt it in october too and that was a lucky thread! I hope in november its my turn... but ill be happy to see some BFPs in nov whoever they are! My plan for this cycles TTC is.... not telling hubby about ovulation! Dont want any pressure. Im not going to bother with OPKs either, although i said that last month!!! :dust: to all! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you please delete me from the November testing? Unfortunately, bad news at my polyp check today so I'm out the next two months.

Good Luck and baby dust to all of you lovely ladies!

:hugs: I'm so sorry hun :sad1: I hope that in 2 months you can have some good news and be back at baby making

Im feeling positive vibes in November... i felt it in october too and that was a lucky thread! I hope in november its my turn... but ill be happy to see some BFPs in nov whoever they are! My plan for this cycles TTC is.... not telling hubby about ovulation! Dont want any pressure. Im not going to bother with OPKs either, although i said that last month!!! :dust: to all! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like a good plan - no OPK will take stress off you as well so you won't feel sad if you don't BD one night and OPK is positive - just BD lots!

Hi all!

Can I join too? Hope November will b a lucky month for us all. Started ttc last month and for the first ever had a 57 day cycle, but af finally got me yesterday. SO hoping this month will be happy and lucky for all of us! :flower:

Hi all!

Can I join too? Hope November will b a lucky month for us all. Started ttc last month and for the first ever had a 57 day cycle, but af finally got me yesterday. SO hoping this month will be happy and lucky for all of us! :flower:

Oh no! That must have been so frustrating. I have 35 day cycles and it seems like FOREVER! I wish i had nice 28 day ones! Bet u were actually glad AF came after that long! Good luck this month xx

Hi all!

Sure and welcome! Do you know which day you are considering testing? I will put you under unknown for now, and will change that if you have a specific date in mind :winkwink:

oooh, the 5th is bulking up quite nicely, statistically speaking one of us is bound to get a BFP, so fingers crossed for us!!

^^^ Agreed! I can't wait to start adding :bfp: symbols next to everyone's names - hopefully not too many :witch: ones :growlmad:

I bought the cutest set of baby PJs today out of weakness lol. I really want to start buying diapers and stuff on sale and just start getting a small stockpile going, but I feel like I don't want to jynx is too much.

I'm really hoping this will be it for me for this month, it will be a nice birthday present for myself!

Happy upcoming B-day and I really hope that you'll have that present! :hugs:

Can I join pls?? I'll be testing on 5th too! First month TTC so being very optimistic! :) x

So, a question to everyone here - when you get your :bfp: , how will you tell your OH? Will it be right away, or will you wait? Any interesting/cute ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->