• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I feel apprehensive, but more positive about this pregnancy than the last one. I think one reason I have been concerned this time is that my first bfp was at 12 dpo with a Walmart $.88 test. It was soooooo faint. I tested again the next day and it was a little darker but still faint. That day I also took a cb digital and it said pregnant. The next day I tested with the walmart test again and it was still faint. It depressed me to see such light lines, and I was reminded that last time it was torturous hell to wait and see what would happen when tests came back less than perfect. I decided that I don't want to know I am going to lose the baby until I am actually losing it, soo stopped testing of all kinds. The waiting is hell. On one hand it would have been reassuring to see the lines get darker, but on the other, if the line didn't darken I would be a wreck. Even a week and a half later I am still tempted to test because I want to see a nice dark line. I won't though, because if there were indications that is pregnancy isn't good I would hate life until it was all over kwim. I am kind of tempted to wait until 10 or 12 weeks to be seen just in case kwim. On the other hand, some kind of reassurance would be so incredible, so at am not sure what I will do.

Manda-- congrats on you bfp!!! Can I join you ladies?

I had a chemical pregnancy in August 2012 and got pregnant the very next cycle with a period in between. We saw and heard the hb at 7 weeks 1 day and then at my 10 week scan I was told the baby stopped growing at 8 1/2 weeks. I had a d&c on 11/9.

I just found today that I'm pregnant! It's still very early- only 12dpo, but I'm trying to stay positive! Praying for sticky beans for all of us!

Welcome goldy!

Awesome sauce my lines didnt darken initially either, but i had bloods done and my hcg was doubling fine.

Goody, glad you've joined us on this thread! I hope we get some other SMEP'ing ladies soon!

I finally went to the GP on Monday to get referred to the midwives. It only took me knowing for three and a half weeks. ;) I guess I just didn't want to jinx it, but I also wanted to get in for booking and a reassurance scan for 8 weeks, so I hope to hear back soon.

That is SO reassuring Steph. That is what I am hoping for. I am still using the restroom too often, just because I have soooo much cm and I want to make sure the wet feeling isn't blood. Pregnancy should be joyful, and I shouldn't be wanting to start puking every day.

I didn't want to tell my family right away, but it slipped to my mom. She is cool. She will be supportive no matter what happens. I ended up telling my dad too. My in laws though...um no. Right now I am going through hell trying to get my daughters to potty train. We have been to dr.s, and done every single thing possible to get them to do it, but nothing seems to e sinking in. It is beyond frustrating. The day after I discovered I would be miscarrying my first loss my mil came over and told me that God didn't want me to have another kid until my daughters were potty trained. That comment really messed with my head, and proved to me that she doesn't think I am a good mom, and that i am not good enough to have another child. The day that I nearly bled to death and went through emergency d&c to get my baby out she said I should just be grateful for my living kids and shouldn't mourn my baby. She doesn't get it, so I am thinking I might tell my husband's side around twenty weeks...or after the birth...

I feel apprehensive, but more positive about this pregnancy than the last one. I think one reason I have been concerned this time is that my first bfp was at 12 dpo with a Walmart $.88 test. It was soooooo faint. I tested again the next day and it was a little darker but still faint. That day I also took a cb digital and it said pregnant. The next day I tested with the walmart test again and it was still faint. It depressed me to see such light lines, and I was reminded that last time it was torturous hell to wait and see what would happen when tests came back less than perfect. I decided that I don't want to know I am going to lose the baby until I am actually losing it, soo stopped testing of all kinds. The waiting is hell. On one hand it would have been reassuring to see the lines get darker, but on the other, if the line didn't darken I would be a wreck. Even a week and a half later I am still tempted to test because I want to see a nice dark line. I won't though, because if there were indications that is pregnancy isn't good I would hate life until it was all over kwim. I am kind of tempted to wait until 10 or 12 weeks to be seen just in case kwim. On the other hand, some kind of reassurance would be so incredible, so at am not sure what I will do.

congratulations hunny!!!!!
I feel every word of that! Part of me wants to bury my head in the sand and wait it out, but then the other part of me went ahead and booked an early scan for 8weeks. I'm going to be a mess either way!! I did 5/6 tests, but I did FRER and i think the lines progress better on those, and anyhow it's not a good indication. My 12weeks mc had super dark lines from 12dpo and it still ended badly, so I guess we should accept that hpt's tell us one thing only. Its so tough! and the symptoms spotting is crazy...one minute im scared cuz im cramping the next scared because they're gone. Anyway, my point is, i'm with you, and crossing everything for you.

xxxx

Had my first scan today... Baby bear was doing good!!! 160-162 heart rate and measuring 7 weeks 3 days only 2 days off from Last Menstrual cycle!! :) So happy!!! I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I heard that little fluttering heartbeat!! :) :happydance:

Hi everyone.
My doctor has booked my first prenatal appointment on April 24th... aahhh... it seems so far away.
I am really nervous that there will be something wrong or I won't make it, the same as last time. With my last pregnancy I lost the baby about a week after making the appointment so I would actually like to make it to this one...

I have been concerned about "not feeling pregnant" aside from being bloated and occasionally having sore nipples there really are not many symptoms I have. I have nausea and dizziness around the end of 4 weeks but since then it has eased off a lot so I am a little nervous.
I still have cramps but they just feel like muscles pulling and nothing like last time so I am not too worried about that...
Is it normal for symptoms to just come and go? Like, for some days to feel not pregnant at all?

Hi everyone.
My doctor has booked my first prenatal appointment on April 24th... aahhh... it seems so far away.
I am really nervous that there will be something wrong or I won't make it, the same as last time. With my last pregnancy I lost the baby about a week after making the appointment so I would actually like to make it to this one...

I have been concerned about "not feeling pregnant" aside from being bloated and occasionally having sore nipples there really are not many symptoms I have. I have nausea and dizziness around the end of 4 weeks but since then it has eased off a lot so I am a little nervous.
I still have cramps but they just feel like muscles pulling and nothing like last time so I am not too worried about that...
Is it normal for symptoms to just come and go? Like, for some days to feel not pregnant at all?

I have days where I have NO symptoms and some days I can barely get through the day because I'm so sore, sick or what have you!. So from my understanding good and bad days are normal!

Hi ladies. Just finished reading through the whole thread---glad I'm not the only one who's freaking out! Hope you don't mind if I join in, I just barely make it into November(EDD on November 29th).

I have my first appointment tomorrow with my baby doctor (although I'll only be 4 weeks). Seems they want to treat me properly this time after my disaster last time around. Hoping I can get an early ultrasound soon. When would they be able to see a heartbeat?

Congratulations Angel!!!!!!!! Thats awesome news!!!! I have my scan tomorrow and every time i think about it i feel sick with worry. But i guess if something is worng i'd rather know sooner rather than later.

Awesomesauce your mil sounds horrible ( a bit like mine). God doesnt want you to have kids til your girls are potty trained?!?!?! What a stupid, mean thing to say. And not to mourn your baby???? Even just reading about it makes me angry. Definately dont tell her until much later, you dont need negative thoughts or comments coming your way.

Congratulations Angel!!!!!!!! Thats awesome news!!!! I have my scan tomorrow and every time i think about it i feel sick with worry. But i guess if something is worng i'd rather know sooner rather than later.

Awesomesauce your mil sounds horrible ( a bit like mine). God doesnt want you to have kids til your girls are potty trained?!?!?! What a stupid, mean thing to say. And not to mourn your baby???? Even just reading about it makes me angry. Definately dont tell her until much later, you dont need negative thoughts or comments coming your way.

I guarantee you that if I told mil before 20 weeks or so she would say some horrible comment predicting another miscarriage. I can't handle that.

5 weeks tomorrow! it seems to be going so slow with the anxiousness for our appointment. and that in itself is still 6 weeks away. I am feeling extremely bloated which didn't happen with my first pregnancy. I'm anxious and nervous every once and awhile but my hubby said today he was nervous too but at least we have each other.

it was just a sweet comment. :)

Cant wait to get closer to dr appointment! may 1st is when we are supposed to hear a heartbeat! it seems so far away!

I guarantee you that if I told mil before 20 weeks or so she would say some horrible comment predicting another miscarriage. I can't handle that.

My fiance's mother is the same. She pretty much told us that she hopes we lose this baby and stop trying. Sorry that she is such a b**ch :( *hugs* <3

Thanks steph good luck with your scan!! :hugs: I was petrified but got through it!

Hi ladies. Just finished reading through the whole thread---glad I'm not the only one who's freaking out! Hope you don't mind if I join in, I just barely make it into November(EDD on November 29th).

I have my first appointment tomorrow with my baby doctor (although I'll only be 4 weeks). Seems they want to treat me properly this time after my disaster last time around. Hoping I can get an early ultrasound soon. When would they be able to see a heartbeat?

Congrats :)

I'm not exactly sure, but previously I have always been told to wait until 7 weeks for a first scan as a heartbeat should be heard by then. I think it might be around 6 weeks though in a lot of cases that they can start to hear it :)

Congratulations! I remember seeing you in the TTCAL forums, so glad you're over here now. Many of the ladies on here have advised me to wait until 7-8 weeks for a scan so that just in case I'm measuring a bit behind they should still see a heartbeat. I really want it as soon as possible, but I also want it to be conclusive -- either everything's fine or it's not, no "maybe in a week we'll know", if you know what I mean. Good luck with your appointment!

Had my first scan today... Baby bear was doing good!!! 160-162 heart rate and measuring 7 weeks 3 days only 2 days off from Last Menstrual cycle!! :) So happy!!! I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I heard that little fluttering heartbeat!! :) :happydance:

:happydance::happydance: Angelt, great news! I hope you can relax a bit now until your next appointment xo

Hi everyone.

It is normal for pregnancy symptoms to come and go, I'm nearly 7 weeks and this week things have started to kick in more. They seem to lift about late morning and then I panic until I sit down again in the evening and it all hits again:wacko:

Many congrats Mowat, I've come across you on another thread but I cant remember where? A heartbeat should be visible from about 7 weeks, if you do get a chance to go any earlier they will look for a foetal pole and that all appears in order for a viable pregnancy. I am going for a scan on the 28th when I will be just shy of 8 weeks but I know I ovulated a little later in this cycle so I'm praying that I'll be measuring about 7 weeks.

My fiance's mother is the same. She pretty much told us that she hopes we lose this baby and stop trying. Sorry that she is such a b**ch :( *hugs* <3

:hugs: to you girls, I can't believe that people can be so thoughtless and cruel :growlmad:. You know what? They are just jealous? Jealous that their son has found a new life and is making his own family. They are probably insecure about losing their sons instead of seeing what they are gaining:hugs:

Angel s yes I am breathing easier till next appointment! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->