****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I do have to say that my mil doesn't mean to be cruel necessarily. She is just not a naturally compassionate person, a d she doesn't know when to keep her mouth shut. A few years ago we were present to keep her company while fil went in for brain surgery. He had a low grade fever and she was saying all sorts of worst case scenarios. Not because she wanted them to happen, just because they were concerns she had. It was sad to have fil worrying about his surgery and then for her to be putting even more ideas of what can go wrong into his head right before the surgery. She just doesn't know how to express faith, hope, and love well.

Awesome, I'm glad to hear that. My MIL is away with the fairies, literally God love her. My DH says she has never been 100% right and they had a very rough upbringing which makes the relationship even harder. All she cares about is her hair, seriously. In our wedding pics the only comment she made was look at my hair! We live the same distance away as my SIL but she never comes to visit us, only them. It used to annoy me but I've come to realise that it probably doesnt event register with her.

My BIL brought her back a wooden elephant from Asia after their honeymoon, and she commented what a lovely dinosaur :wacko::haha:

She rang my SIL one evening to tell her not to go out in the car as it was windy. DH told her he had a new job cleaning aeroplane windows (on the outside) and she believed him for ages. I could tell loads of stories, i think it helps ease her incapacity to be a decent parent in the family (she also used to be quite cruel when she was younger). DH's family regularly share stories or wind her up. I think it's their slightly innocent way of getting revenge for the neglect they suffered :winkwink:

Hi ladies. Just finished reading through the whole thread---glad I'm not the only one who's freaking out! Hope you don't mind if I join in, I just barely make it into November(EDD on November 29th).

I have my first appointment tomorrow with my baby doctor (although I'll only be 4 weeks). Seems they want to treat me properly this time after my disaster last time around. Hoping I can get an early ultrasound soon. When would they be able to see a heartbeat?

Soooo glad to see you here!!!! :happydance:

Everyone, would you like me to edit the first post with EDDs and anything more? If so, comment with what you'd like there. x

Hi everyone! How is everyone doing today?
I woke up to discover that my breasts have already grown :( which is not exciting because I am already an H cup lol the joys of pregnancy :D

Welcome to all the new people who are expecting their rainbows in November! <3

Hi ladies. Just finished reading through the whole thread---glad I'm not the only one who's freaking out! Hope you don't mind if I join in, I just barely make it into November(EDD on November 29th).

I have my first appointment tomorrow with my baby doctor (although I'll only be 4 weeks). Seems they want to treat me properly this time after my disaster last time around. Hoping I can get an early ultrasound soon. When would they be able to see a heartbeat?

Soooo glad to see you here!!!! :happydance:

Everyone, would you like me to edit the first post with EDDs and anything more? If so, comment with what you'd like there. x

As of my scan yesterday my new EDD is 11/3/13

Hi Ladies,

I'm 4 weeks today. I found out i was pregnant on Tuesday. I'm not having that many symptoms other than having to go to the bathroom alot more, slight heartburn and my breast are not tender to the touch but there is a dull ache every now and again. I know its still early, but I really wish I felt more symptoms. I'm not cramping at all...is that ok?

I'm trying to stay really calm and have faith that whatever will be will be. But, last night I woke up at 2:30am, I couldnt go back to bed and when i finally fell asleep, I had a horrible dream that I started to lightly bleed. I had similar dreams with my miscarriages. I woke up in a panic and thankfully no bleeding or spotting.

So, I started freaking out. I'm hoping and praying that its just my nerves and that my period was due today and thats why I had that dream. Have any of you had dreams like that before?

I havent scheduled my first appointment yet, but I'm hoping to go between 6 and 7 weeks. I just want the next few weeks to fly by.

Welcome goldy. I for one am in a fairly constant state of panic. After loss it is difficult not to be. I hope your dream was just your brain expressing fear.

I had a teeny bit of blood in my CM this morning and of course freaked out bc with the MC (I had a blighted ovum, it's basically the pg progressing as normal without an embryo but everything else) I spotted right from the start! So I freaked out, got in for an u/s and we saw a yolk sac immediately and sac is measuring spot on at 5w5d. I feel SO much better now and feel like I can relax!

My first mc was a blighted ovum. It was so hard. I felt so cheated and lied to. I am sorry you went thought that.
Blood is freaky during pregnancy. I am glad your lo is progressing. I hope the early blood was nothing of consequence.

Thank you awesome, it sure did feel like a cruel joke. I endured 7 weeks of miscarriage and was still passing tissue when I decided to get a D&C. I'm so glad things look as they should! I'm sorry for your loss too!

I don't know what's going on with the ultrasound department here, but they just called and booked me an appointment for Monday morning at 8:30. I'm only 4 weeks today! Totally weird. I just hope there's something to see and it's not a total waste of time. I guess I'll feel better if they something, but that's pretty early.

That is really early. I doubt they will see much at that point. The earliest I saw a hb was 5 weeks 6 days. The fetal pole might not even be visible at 4 weeks.

I would be surprised if you see more than a very small gestational sac. You should see if they can move it up to 6 weeks ;)

Ok, I've put all the days for November in. Let me know if you want your EDD adding and anything else you'd like. xx

Thanks manda! I've got my ultrasound in 5 hours so i'll see how that goes first. So nervous.....:sick:

Hi Storked! So nice to see some familiar "faces".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->