****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

So went for the ultrasound and there is a heartbeat! 141bpm :happydance:

They have put me back 4 days with a new EDD is 12th of November though i dont know if that is right because otherwise i would have got my very very faint bfp at 5dpo :shock:

Excited for you steph!!

My dr don't do an early scan... I'm so envious lol ill get to hear the heart beat at just over 11 weeks.. It feels so far away! They don't even see me for the first time until 10 weeks.

My edd is nov 21st.

You can put me down for the 16th, that's what FF says. Haven't made an appointment yet, but hopefully I'll have an update in 2-3 weeks!

Congrats Steph!! :) Such a relief to hear that heartbeat!! Whew!! :)

Back with good news. Here's our rainbow baby, measuring spot on with lovely hb! So happy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
Congrats steph and Teacup! fab news :happydance::happydance::flower:

I hope the rest of you are well and bearing up with symptoms. Mine have really kicked in this week and I'm struggling, all day every day this week:dohh::winkwink:. I dont care though as hopefully it's a good sign.

Have a good weekend x

Angel mine have really kicked in more and more everyday this week! Today I felt SOOO nauseous for over 3 hours (my other pregnancies I hardly ever got nauseous so this is new) and wow are my boobs sore and my nipples are CRAZY sore the last 2 days. Oh super super tired too. :D

Beautiful baby teacup!

I still don't really have any real symptoms. It is still early for me, 5weeks 4 days, but I sure hope they show.

Congrats Teacup!!! Beautiful!! :)
WOOHOO!!! Since my scan and my LMP were different I think I'm at the same time as you Teacup! :) 7wks 5days

Angel S... My symptoms come and go but my track record of no puking just ended a few mins ago... :( it wasn't much but AWFUL!! BLAH :sick:

Anyone else find themself in the mood to DTD? hahaha But I don't have an OH so i'm kinda screwed (not in a good way) ROFLMAO :blush:

Ok, I've updated everyone who's asked. Happy to do more.

I feel sick off and on throughout the entire day. Ugh. And bloated on occasion. I really hope I get a scan appointment through soon.

No symptoms for me so far---not too worried as I never had any with my previous successful (and one unsuccessful) pregnancy.

Had my first round of beta testing yesterday. I was exactly 4 weeks, and I was 289. Can't get another test until Monday. Sounds good for now I guess.

The cutest prengnant lady ever came into my work today with the cutest baby bump! All I could do was look at my bloated belly and think "you'll look like that soon enough" lol this bloat is ridiculous right now lol anyone else??

Mowat, sounds good!

Angelt, Fraid I am not in the mood lol. But I have no intention of DTD until I feel safe anyways :)

Julie, my bloat is crazy! I can't hide it. I look so preggie.

Manda, hope you get a scan soon!

Hugs to everyone I missed! I am on my phone and it is a butt to reply sometimes on it :-/

Ms is hitting hard :( more like night sickness!

Awe how you're able to get some relief to sleep. I had it bad last pregnancy starting at about 7 weeks. Ill welcome it as a symptom but I wouldn't be completely bummed if it left me alone this pregnancy either. Chewing cinnamon gum was a life saver for getting through a ten hour work day though!

Ms is hitting hard :( more like night sickness!

Awe how you're able to get some relief to sleep. I had it bad last pregnancy starting at about 7 weeks. Ill welcome it as a symptom but I wouldn't be completely bummed if it left me alone this pregnancy either. Chewing cinnamon gum was a life saver for getting through a ten hour work day though!

Oooh thanks for the cinnamon gum tip I'm gonna try that at work!! :) I was unscathed until today but it hit hard and won't let up!!! :( I will try anything at this point! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->