****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

My only symptom was a little spotting this morning. I hate loss. I am sure it was just due to sex, but still, loss has destroyed me. I feel so sad that I cry at the tiniest spot of blood. I can not do loss three times in a row. I don't now what will happen, but I need peace somehow.

I have a slight nauseous feeling, and have gone off certain foods, and am slightly more tired, but haven't any major symptoms yet at 7weeks. Scan booked for April 6th :) really hope I get some kind of reassurance from it....even if all good, ill probably still worry.

Awsomesauce, it's such a horrible experience, vand it's no wonder you cry at the sight of blood...I would too. I don't have any words that can help because I feel so uncertain too, but thinking of you x xxx

I'm so sorry awesomesauce, must be so scary! But it is really common to spot and if you have a look at the 1st trimester board you'll see loads of posts about it. Can you go to the ER and get a scan? or get bloods done?

I've been feeling really sick, tired, and have an awful headache :( I get the feeling hubby thinks i'm putting it on so i dont even get much sympathy. I really wish i could spew on him right now.

I haven't sen anymore blood since right after sex. I am certain it was not the beginnings of a mc. Today is slightly better than yesterday, but pretty much every day is bad right now. Every day I am praying for peace. I struggle when I feel like I have zero symptoms. This morning I realized that I didn't have to get up to pee last night at all and was instantly depressed and anxious. I need to remember that this is soooo early, and every pregnancy is different, and maybe this pregnancy, this early on, I just don't pee three times a night.

Awesome, yes keep remembering that every pregnancy is different
Awesome, yes keep remembering that every pregnancy is different. I know quite a few on BnB who get nervous if they dont have any spotting or minor cramps as it can be a sign of bubs burrowing more :hugs:

It does sound as if a little bit of :sex: has jsut caused a small abrasion or disturbed some old blood in there? Was it bright red or brown staining?

I have had major bleeds in previous pregnancies, and they continued (it seems to be other reasons that they dont continue). Hang in there. Hav e you thought about trying meditation?

I hope the rest of you ladies are getting through your weekend ok. I'm still feeling really rough, so much so that I bought travel/morning sickness wrist bands to help see if they can alleviate this nausea :nope:. It's accompanied with the most awful dry mouth and now sore throat and I feel sick if I dont eat or drink, and feel sick if I do:wacko:. Brushing my teeth is a gagging nightmare, I sometimes want to go on and be sick but I stop myself. Perhaps I would feel better if I was just sick.

Thank goodness I'm still off work.......

I pray and meditate hourly these days. It is the only thing that is keeping me going. It was bright red, which is why it freaked me out. Last pregnancy when I lost baby at almost 17 weeks I had bled bright red from a subchorionic hematoma at 9 weeks through about 13 weeks. Then when I miscarried I hemmorhaged in my tub and was passing out repeatedly when the ambulance came. Let's just say that I have some PTSD issues with bleeding in that area. Any bleeding.

Hi everyone,

Just read through this whole thread with a nice cup of (decaf) tea! Congratulations to everyone on their pregnancies :happydance:

I feel ready to join now.... Had a scan yesterday that showed me at 5+5 with a gorgeous fluttering heartbeat. Last weeks scan showed an empty sac but my Beta's were 12,408 so we were a bit worried!! Next scan is in 2 weeks time on April 8th because of my history of losses.

So, based on yesterday's scan I am due on November 19th. Started my injections today- Innohep (think that's the same as Clexane). Nurse did it today but am on my own from tomorrow :wacko: Am also taking aspirin and Duphaston (Progesterone tablets). Has anyone been told they should take Osteocare or similar when on the injections? A friend told me they weaken the bones....:shrug:

Hope everyone is feeling good today,
L
x

Hi Lallie - I'm on Clexane but nothing was mentioned to me about bone density loss although they already know I'm taking calcium supplements. I did find this bit of info:

Osteoporosis (a reduction in bone density leading to bones which may fracture easily) has occurred after long-term treatment with a similar medicine called heparin. It is possible that this could happen with Clexane.

Thanks Ginny.... I wonder if 8 months is considered long term?? ;)

yeah who knows! I'll be more like over 9 months for me - I started just before I was 4 weeks and I have to continue them for 6 weeks postpartum! Will be very well worth it!!

Hi Lallie and welcome. I'm on clexane too, I found this article after reading the posts above. If you click on the first search hit (NHS South Essex) - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=w...98,d.d2k&fp=cce6d786ade8fedf&biw=1320&bih=666.

I only had a glance through it but I think long term seems to be classed years, not 9 months which may help alleviate any worries. If you are on a good prenatal vitamin it should have additional calcium in it, also try to maintain or increase your dairy intake.

Once baby arrives I would also recommend some light weight bearing exercise to help strengthen the bones if there has been any depletion (I'm a personal trainer). Weight bearing exercise has been proven to help avoid osteoporosis in later life. This exercise can be as simple as power walking and all that exercise you will get lifting baby up and down and carrying them :winkwink:

I feel rotten ladies, a cold and a UTI building on top of everything. I have to laugh or I would cry :winkwink::haha:, I WILL NOT COMPLAIN. I was with my DS all day yesterday as he wasn't well and I am absolutely shattered today, but the good thing is he is feeling better today :happydance:

I'm getting worried about my scan on Thursday, I can't believe the timing of things to be honest and I am praying life will not be doubly cruel to me. On Good Friday last year I found out at a scan that my 6th pregnancy had died at 10 weeks :cry:, surely it couldnt happen again, albeit a day before Good Friday?:shrug: I know I have to remain positive but the apprehension in building already.

Lallie, I am on lovenox. I just take extra calcium. I will be on it for a long while :flower:

AngelS, :hugs:

Angel - I am really nervous about my appointment on Thursday. I think I am actually going to call the hospital tomorrow and just check that I will actually be getting a scan. I'm 99% sure they said weekly scans once I'm pg at my first appointment back in December with the clinic - but maybe I understood it wrong or something.

Been feeling sooo sick all day long - its horrible. Needles are getting a little bit easier to do. Still don't like actually putting the needle in, but it's not as bad as it was. The smell of the alcohol wipes are probably the worst thing about it - make me gag!

Hi Lallie and welcome. I'm on clexane too, I found this article after reading the posts above. If you click on the first search hit (NHS South Essex) - https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=w...98,d.d2k&fp=cce6d786ade8fedf&biw=1320&bih=666.

I only had a glance through it but I think long term seems to be classed years, not 9 months which may help alleviate any worries. If you are on a good prenatal vitamin it should have additional calcium in it, also try to maintain or increase your dairy intake.

Once baby arrives I would also recommend some light weight bearing exercise to help strengthen the bones if there has been any depletion (I'm a personal trainer). Weight bearing exercise has been proven to help avoid osteoporosis in later life. This exercise can be as simple as power walking and all that exercise you will get lifting baby up and down and carrying them :winkwink:

I feel rotten ladies, a cold and a UTI building on top of everything. I have to laugh or I would cry :winkwink::haha:, I WILL NOT COMPLAIN. I was with my DS all day yesterday as he wasn't well and I am absolutely shattered today, but the good thing is he is feeling better today :happydance:

I'm getting worried about my scan on Thursday, I can't believe the timing of things to be honest and I am praying life will not be doubly cruel to me. On Good Friday last year I found out at a scan that my 6th pregnancy had died at 10 weeks :cry:, surely it couldnt happen again, albeit a day before Good Friday?:shrug: I know I have to remain positive but the apprehension in building already.

My scan is on Thursday too angel, you're not alone was about this time last year we found out we had miscarried.

It seems strange somehow.

Isabells mum, here's hoping we both have a nicer Easter this year:hugs:

Ginny...that's a good idea about ringing. One week scans would be fab, the most they do here is fortnightly I think.

Had my second beta done this morning. Not sure about the numbers---289 last Thursday and 963 today. Hope they're alright. Not surprisingly, my scan didn't show anything (I'm less than 5 weeks). Hopefully the doctor calls today and tells me what she thinks. More waiting.

Lallie welcome! my next ultrasound is on the 9th of april, i'm already nervous!

good luck to everyone with their scan coming up this week!

mowat i put your numbers into this hcg calculator and it says the doubling time is nomal! https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

Thanks Steph. I like that!

Just tried that link myself---very cool.

Thanks for the support everyone- managed my first injection today :happydance: very proud!!! Wasn't as bad as I expected, now let's wait and see what kind of bruise I get from it!

Good luck to everyone having scans this week, sending lots of positive vibes and thoughts your way :hugs:

L
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"