****November 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Good luck to all those getting scans. I woke up this morning with a horrible headache... It goes along with the sore throat and itchy cough I've had for a couple days which I thought were my allergies flaring up... Not quite sure. I hope it simmers down some. Also had a little wave of nausea this morning. Not sure if that is ms right around the corner or part of this awful cold/allergy thing going on. Only time will tell. Might have to stop and get some Tylenol today.. If the headache persists. Can't work a long day with this going on.

The weeks are still going by pretty slow! Counting down the days until may 1st doesn't make them go any quicker lol (that's my first scan) :(

Julie i've been getting headaches too. Hope you start feeling better soon!

Dont even get me started on how slow these weeks are going! After i got moved back 4 days at my scan it feel like my pregnancy just stalled. I've been pregnant for a whole month, and i'm just 7 weeks.

I hear you!

Found out on March 9th and feel like I have known for about 3 months, not just 17 days!!! I am going to go crazy before my 12 week scan :wacko:

I woke up from a scary dream where I was bleeding and sobbing. I used the toilet and found no blood. My brain is trying to kill me.
I scheduled my first scan for next Friday April 5. They wanted me to wait until 10 weeks. I said no freaking way. My first mc was a blighted ovum. I NEED to know there is an actual baby in there ASAP.

Hi girls, has anybody got any tips for dealing with ms? I've been in bed since yesterday, I now can't even keep water down although I am trying. I think I've got a UTI and the gp gave me antibiotics but I obviously can't take them. They also want a sample but I've only urinated once today as I'm so rough.

A blooming head cold and constipation is making me feel a bit sorry for myself:haha:

At least DH has clicked I'm really struggling for a change:winkwink:

Are you ladies feeling alot of symptoms? I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and other than no period and peeing more frequently, I really do not feel much else. No cramping, no sore bbs, nothing. Its really starting to worry me as last time I felt twinges/light cramps the whole time and had really bad heartburn. Granted I lost that baby at 8 1/2 weeks, but I think if I had symptoms I would feel better.

Should I be worried?

Are you ladies feeling alot of symptoms? I will be 5 weeks tomorrow and other than no period and peeing more frequently, I really do not feel much else. No cramping, no sore bbs, nothing. Its really starting to worry me as last time I felt twinges/light cramps the whole time and had really bad heartburn. Granted I lost that baby at 8 1/2 weeks, but I think if I had symptoms I would feel better.

Should I be worried?

I have MS coming and going had almost two full days of no symptoms but they reared their ugly head again yesterday... You might be too early to start the symptoms because MS usually doesn't start till 6 weeks. So I wouldn't be concerned. Enjoy the sick free time now! lol But no symptoms defintely worry us all. Where you are in ur pregnancy seems accurate though missed period and peeing... you sound right on track in my opinion. My boobs hurt so bad sometimes I can't even stand taking a shower because getting water on them hurts... :( But I'm almost 9 weeks. Although I felt a little sick early on the real MS sickness didn't start until last week and I was 7 weeks!

Morning sickness has really hit me hard this week. I have been living on soda crackers and water :( But I know it is all worth it! <3

I woke up from a scary dream where I was bleeding and sobbing. I used the toilet and found no blood. My brain is trying to kill me.
I scheduled my first scan for next Friday April 5. They wanted me to wait until 10 weeks. I said no freaking way. My first mc was a blighted ovum. I NEED to know there is an actual baby in there ASAP.

I have nightmares like that. Also ones where I just look down and see blood all over my stomach. I think nightmares are pretty normal after a MC. Are you seeing a therapist or anything to help you deal with the stress? *hugs*

I finally got my booking appointment for next Friday when I'll be 9+2. And I got a scan date through for when I'll be 11+1 (a day too early for nuchal fold screening anyway but they insist on using LMP when I tell them I ovulate later). So, it is not the early reassurance scan my GP requested. I'll mention that when I ring tomorrow, as I can't make 11+1 anyway, as I'll be on a well deserved holiday!

I had my scan today - got to see a little heartbeat :) I'm 6+4 according to LMP, but scan put me at 7 weeks :)

FF initally guessed I O on CD11 when I got a peak on the CBFM, then changed it to CD13 - I think CD11 was probably more right!

Ginny... delighted for you!:happydance:

I too had a scan today and we have a heartbeat. The sac is also not being compromised by my possible uterine septum :happydance:. I was a little disappointed with the scan though as my RMC did it so quick I noticed he was a bit careless. One of the pointers to measure growth wasn't even at the end of the sac, I can clearly see this in the scan pic. He has put me at 7 weeks, when I should be 7 weeks 2 days from ovulation date so I'm trying to just bear in mind the scan could be slight human error and all is well :wacko:.

The next 3 weeks are my crunch period, back in a fortnight. There's no point me even posting the scan up girls as the scanner machine was pretty pants as well and it's not very clear xo

YAY Ginny and Angel S congrats on your heartbeats!!! and your scans!! :) :happydance:

I decided to change my scan from next Friday to next Wednesday April 3. April 3 is my angel Sam's due date and I figure that it is going to be a hard, sad, sucky day. If the scan gives me good news it will brighten a sad day, and if it gives me bad news it will already be a horrible day. It is going to be hard to wait a week, but hopefully it will pass quickly.

I am currently 6 weeks 3 days and starting to get nervous that I still don't have symptoms. My past pregnancies have yielded m/s by 6-7 weeks so I haven't been too concerned,but now I am getting to that mark and still feel too good.

At what point did your pregnancy symptoms really kick in?

Mine kicked in immediately, it's crazy that I KNOW I'm pregnant as soon as the egg implants. The severity of the symptoms have kicked in right around 6 weeks and I'm miserable pretty much all the time now at 6w5d. My friend reminded me today, just a few more weeks and you'll be feeling great! :)

Awesome, try not to worrry too much. With my DS I didnt have any symptoms, I only felt a little tired here and there. I actually didnt find out I was pregnant until I was after 8 weeks gone and even after that it was only tiredness and the slightess bit of nausea occasionally. If I had normal pregnancy symptoms before 8 weeks I would definitely of twigged xo

Congratulations on the scans ladies! So glad they went well x :thumbup::happydance:

I started to bleed today. Ultrasound confirmed that I am miscarrying again.
I feel so broken. So defeated.

How did you keep trying over and over again? How did you continue to risk putting yourselves through the anguish? I am so dead inside. Was there ever any explaination? Was there ever anything different you could do for the next time? Yet another scar on my heart.

oh I'm so sorry to hear that :(

It is my lost little boy's due date on 3rd April too. I'll be thinking of you over the next week x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->