NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

Embo oh sorry your feeling so sick you poor thing, if that sinus pain does not go or ease up go to the doctor it can turn in to a infection and you would need antibiotics to clear it I suffer from them and they are so painful :hugs:

I love feeling the movement now getting so much stronger :happydance:

been feeling so tired lately my GD is well under control but I am still feeling the symptoms of being tired and supper thirsty very annoying :dohh::dohh:

anyone bought anymore stuff for baby, I am working on a cloth nappy stash and been trying to get some decent breastfeeding bras! actually I need to get some support ones for now and I so want some nice maternity Jeans I am so over wearing leggings :haha:

Thanks Hun. I am pretty miserable. I've had it a week now and feel just as bad as I did last week :( :( I hope it's gone before I go on holiday next week.

I've just bought some lovely maternity clothes from the next sale. Jeans reduced to £8 that was £22. They're sooooooo comfy. I got some nice maxi dresses from new look too for my holiday. They're also nice and comfortable which I'll need in 35 deg heat. Eeeek!! Thank goodness the apartment has air con :haha:

I've bought a medala breast pump and a Sophie the giraffe. Still need to get cot, car seat, isofix base and pram. We're sticking with the quinny cos we have all the accessories from Max.

ahh Embo so sorry that you're feeling so crappy... I have a terrible sounding cough.. but I think it's allergies, I'm very allergic to Ragweed and it's that time of year... mostly since I've been coughing like crazy for a week and I'm still not sick...

Celtic, good to hear all is well!!

We haven't bought much of anything... hahaha I have been given a few things.. I'm finishing work at the end of August, so plan to get what we need then. We are also only buying what we need for the first little while, since our families always struggle on what to get us for Christmas, so anything that we may use as DS gets a bit older we are going to ask for for Christmas! I only have 4 things on our list, a baby monitor, a infant car seat cover (it's cold here in November), a playpen, a diaper bag!

I'm still looking for a car seat cover as well. I have pretty much everything else that I need (I think!). I would like an infant bath still.

Embo I nearly pop round to your GP now esp before you go on holidays if your flying you will be in agony if it is not gone! hope your feeling better tomorrow though :hugs:

klsltsp that is a good idea :thumbup:

man I am sooooo tired today :dohh: dragging my self round went out and try some weeding and had to come back in felt to dizzy :dohh:

Hope everybody is doing well. Last trimester!! Yay!!

I'm doing great weight wise but seem to be failing in every other area. I'm now on insulin since my sugars are up.
Plus I really failed my labs, my iron and platelet levels are terrible. If they drop any lower than I'll need a transfusion.
Plus the low iron makes me fell like a 90 year old lady. I almost had to sit during my shower!! And just thinking about working double shifts for the next 12 weeks makes me want to cry 😢

Sorry for the whining. Believe it or not this pregnancy has been pretty easy and I can't believe the end is near!

And we're moving house this week so we'll have more room. I haven't bought anything for this baby yet and plan to start once we've unpacked. Shopping ❤️

I think shopping is my favourite part of pregnancy!
Good luck with the move and sorry you've been feeling so sluggish. My iron came back very low as well but they want me to try managing it with my diet before intervention.

Sounds like a rough time for you Love, I'll be sending you positive thoughts and strength vibes!!

I've been monitoring my blood sugar levels on my own since I passed the GTT and I've been catching some spikes if I eat a lot of carbs (DQ blizzard, 2 bowls of cocoa crispies for lunch :dohh:) but if I get a walk in after I'll stay in the safety zone. So, I'm guessing the borderline GD diagnosis probably coming for me soon. However, I'm thankful for the additional monitoring I will receive and hopefully it won't cause any complications.

I have had that familiar feeling since going to see the consultant I was showing signs of being very fertile and I have given it as long as I can to test what do you think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 6
Here is the piccy inverted I tried to upload in the last post

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Just tried a clear blue divi but think it was to early plus no hold as gave a negative will keep testing fingers crossed tho ☺️

It's real

Got to contact my consultant on Tuesday will be having scans every two weeks from six weeks until twenty weeks viability scan on aspirin as of today omg ladies I can't believe how quickly this has happened xxxxx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1
ah congrats I can feel your excitement:hugs:

how is everyone else doing! can you believe it is the third trimester all ready we are on the last leg so to speak of the journey:flower:

my last scan showed a lot of fluid around baby, they are not worried about it at the minute but if it still the same or worse at my 33 week scan they will go from there I assume it will just mean closer monitoring hopefully it evens it self out!

So happy for you Lady :hugs:

Things are going pretty smooth here, I had a day of worrisome little movement last tuesday, i was just under 27 weeks, but she came back kicking strong in the evening, I think she was just in a weird position. Doctor appt. last friday, everything is good, retaking my GD at next appt in 3 weeks. I've been self monitoring and peaking around 140/150 an hour after a meal if I indulge in some extra sweets, but doc said just pay attention to the 2 hour number....so, we'll see.

We picked a name (It's a mashup of our middle names Allen+Molly=Ally) and then two days later some of our close friends had a baby girl and named her Alexandra "Ali"....smh....this happened with our son too....so annoying (the situation, not the couple, they had no idea), but I'm over it :) Our name is our name and that's what it's going to be.

Congrats again Lady!

Celtic - I hope the next scan shows normal fluid levels.

Katie - It's always the way with names isn't it. They say the longer you wait to have children the harder it is to find a name that isn't already taken or somebody that one of the parents doesn't like :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->