NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

klsltsp, thank you! I am doing well, some queasiness here and there and I am exhausted, but I will take it! How are you feeling?

kls - yay for 3+!!

Em - my little one took a tumble down the stairs when he was 2 and I was more shaken up than he was.

dill - the clinic wouldn't see me until 11 weeks, they said they may make an exception due to my circumstances but I also have a high risk doctor that is the total opposite of relaxed. I'm going for beta's every other day now until first us then it's weekly us until 12 weeks.

girl - when is your first appt? It's so hard to have faith but we have to!! Or else we would just go crazy lol.

mrsnorcal - welcome! I'm so sorry for your losses :hugs:. We may have a good idea when we ovulated however no idea what so ever in terms of implantation (6-13 dpo). I wouldn't be too worried about the 3 day difference.

afm - big cramps today which had me worried but I'm also eating like crazy so hoping it's a digestive thing. Already nervous about tomorrows blood results sigh. If they are good I'm not going back until Monday.

mrsnorcal I'm feeling okay thanks.. I get a lot of nausea in pregnancy, normally starting about 6 weeks. I have been nauseous lately but it's tolerable so far.. normally I need meds.. also really sore boobs and the exhaustion is starting to kick in.

SweetV good luck for your bloodwork!! I just got my results and they were 2998!!! yippee doubling time of 40 hours.

I had some bleeding this morning which really scared me. But it was just a one time thing, like it didn't continue all day. And it was brown. So hopefully nothing serious. I'll feel so much better once I see the heartbeat on ultrasound Monday!

tcinks, how scary!! but they saw brown blood is just old and nothing to worry about for the most part... Monday can't come soon enough!!

AFM I finally told OH... lol, he couldn't believe it.. he joked that he must have sneezed near me again... hahaha this is the 5th time he's gotten me pregnant in the last 3.5 years... lol hopefully this one sticks. I told him that my numbers were good and almost identical to the numbers that I had for our son. He's going to try and get off work for my ultrasound on march 24... but he's not sure he'll be able to. He's afraid that I would have to go to that apt alone and find out that the baby is in the wrong place and that I would have to terminate alone... but I've told him I"ll be fine either way. I can't control where the baby has implanted so it's going to be what it's going to be...

tcinks - fx that the bleeding is nothing to be concerned about:hugs:

klstsp - Yay for finally telling OH! This will be my 5th pregnancy in 2.5 years as well :blush:

klstsp - great beta and doubling time! Seems like a strong little bean in there. :)

mrsnorcal - my understanding was always that +/- 5 days at this point wasn't concerning, as the little embie is so tiny that a millimetre one way or another can totally change the reading. So I wouldn't worry too much, though I know that is always easy to say to somebody else.

Dill - I never understood why doctors wouldn't run a quant. I know some of them say it causes even more anxiety but I think knowledge is power.

tcinks - I know you must be worried but it's good that it's stopped and it was just a bit and brown. It is supposed to be fairly normal.

SweetV - I have had cramps basically almost every single day since implantation. I think they worry most women but for me at least I know something is happening, haha. Also I have had two fairly extensive surgeries on my uterus (one to remove 16 fibroids, so that's a lot of cuts into the muscle) and was told that if you've had any kind of major surgery like removal of fibroids or a c-section, you will feel much more cramping as it every time your uterus expands, the scar tissue is forced to stretch.

AFM, I have horrific scanxiety as my earlyl 6-week scan is coming up in a couple of hours. The last time I was in that scan room I was diagnosed with a MMC, and this was after we saw a heartbeat a few wks earlier. I know that this early we likely won't see a heartbeat but at least I will know whether the embryo has implanted in the correct location, whether there IS an embryo (as opposed to a blighted ovum) and whether there is 1 or 2 since we transferred two. I am thinking one but DH thinks two...just one healthy, proper size, etc for its dates would do for me at this point! Hell some days I feel like if I gave birth to a German Shepherd I'd be happy, as even that would be better than recurrent loss.

3chords good luck at your scan, I totally understand your anxiety keep us updated!!!!

tcinks how are you today?

SweetV you have your numbers yet?

3chords - I get anxious thinking about scans! Good luck.

Klstsp- 2232! Doubling approx 38 hours :).

Thanks guys. :)

Ultrasound went well - 1 bean measuring exactly on target at 6w0d with a heartbeat of 110. Next ultrasound @ 8 weeks.

SweetV Awesome news!!!! :happydance::happydance: looks like we are close on our dates!

3chord congrats on the u/s you must be soo happy and relieved!!:happydance:

Thanks kls!

I am relieved but still too terrified to put up a ticker. I thought I'd be ready but now I think maybe after 8w scan (FX goes well).

Dill, I can't believe your office won't do bloodwork! What's their reasoning for that?

Today has been fine, no bleeding or anything. I called my doctor and she basically told me to relax. :) I have my appointment Monday , so ready for that to be here!

I'm soooo exhausted! I only work about 20-24 hours a week, but it feels like so much. And the job I just started, I'm on my feet the whole time, which I'm not used to. I just always come home and crash!

3chords, yay for your scan. Glad everything looks good. :)

3chords - that's great news! Congrats. I hope you find reassurance at your 8 week scan. Another pregnancy tww lol

tcinks - A few more days until Monday. I hope they pass quickly and uneventfully for you!

afm - slightly relaxed with the numbers today. My betas with my last pregnancy were perfect as well so it's not as reassuring as I would like it to be. My progesterone however is super high this time where it was always very low before even with supplements. fx that's a good sign!!

This is a fast moving group. I tried to read back a bit to catch up :)

tcinks, I had spotting until I hit almost 10 weeks with my first. My OB never found a reason and that baby is now 16!

SweetV, congrats on the betas. I'm trying to work up the courage to go to my OB to get everything started. Last time I was there I had lost a baby and I just feel like I'll burst into tears when I walk in the doors and see all those pregnant mamas.

3chords, Huge congrats on that ultrasound!! I wish we had a window to peek in there whenever we needed. Imagine the relief!

So I haven't had any symptoms, good or bad (unless you count AF type cramps)
But I just keep waiting for the bad to come. I check the tp way too much and over analyze every cramp thinking the end is coming.
I know my OB will scan me at 6 weeks but since I had a perfect scan last time that doesn't help me. I'm afraid of getting attached.

Love - I'm in the same boat with not getting the reassurance that I need. I have had textbook perfect pregnancy end in mmc time and time again so there is no relief until at least 12 weeks. I also check every time I wipe. I think we try to not get attached to protect ourselves but it always ends up happening anyways. :hugs: I hope your scan goes well.

I last did a wondfo at 12dpo. Today at 15dpo there's been only a teensy bit of progress. I'm devastated. This is never a good sign for me :cry:

Oh no girlinyork, I hope everything is fine. :hugs: I remember you from a post you had a couple months back.

I last did a wondfo at 12dpo. Today at 15dpo there's been only a teensy bit of progress. I'm devastated. This is never a good sign for me :cry:

I know this is very worrying for you, but please just use another brand of test for reassurance.

Wondfo used to be really great when I started peeing on sticks. But this time it was the worst of all the tests I had. I barely saw a line on it two days after all the other tests had lines and the progression was so bad that when my beta was over 10,000 it was still lighter than the control. I have no faith in these. If you can get your hands on a FRER I think it would make you feel a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->