NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

Thanks girls. I'm still kind of in shock over the whole thing. You never think the last baby will be any problem. Kind of sad to end our baby days with such a traumatic delivery but we're both here so no real complaints.
Can't wait to see more rainbows and I pray your deliveries go more smoothly!!

Love 4 you so happy that you and baby are here safe. Also soo happy that you were at the hospital and that they took action so quickly. I am a firm believer that how they enter the world is irrelevant.. as long as everyone is healthy :) your section recovery will likely be a little more but it's all worth it!! And I feel your pain puking with a new incision ... poor you!!

Oh and Lucas is gorgeous!!! Congrats!!

Checkin in with November ladies, looks like maybe we have a couple stubborn LOs out there. I'm due in 10 days, final countdown!!!

Megs I'm so sorry for another loss.

Love - that sounds terrifying but glad the medical team was able to make a quick decision and everything turned out ok.

I had my little rainbow on the 12th at 12.29 he weighed in at 8 pounds 3 onzs I had to have a section in the end and had some problems after he was born lost a lot of blood so still recovering slowly so sore but so in love :cloud9: feeding is going great so far and despite the soreness and barley able to walk I am enjoying every minute of him :cloud9:

looking forward to hearing about the rest of the little rainbows arriving :happydance:

Congrats! That's wonderful, another beautiful rainbow in the world :)

C-sections are no joke when it comes to recovery. I felt like I got hit by a bus. Lucas is a week old and I'm finally moving around the house like a normal person. He's a very sweet baby but I'm having a rough time balancing his needs with his 2 year old sister. She is SO jealous and acting out. I forgot about that part.

Can't wait to hear about more rainbows!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
Aw thank you 💕
I tell him all the time he's lucky he's so cute....esp when he's up nursing all night long.

Can't wait to see your baby girl!!

Announcing: Nathaniel Eryk Chase
Born: Sunday November 8th 2015 at 3:25pm
Weighing: 7 lbs 15 oz
Measuring: 20 1/2 inches

My water broke after my baby shower Saturday the 7th, at 6:05 pm- after a day of increasingly hard contractions- 37 weeks 6 days. Upon admittence to the hospital I was only 1 CM dialated. After 6 hours of walking around I was only at 2 cm, so at 1 am Sunday morning they put me on Pitocion and I got an epidural. I didn't reach 10 CM untill 2 pm, then we started the pushing game- my epidural had worn off by then.

During the pushing I ended up with a second degree tear from the cervix out, from the anus to vaginal opening the up the labia. I lost 1/2 liter of blood and passed out from the blood loss after my son made his way into the world- for a while there they thought they would lose me because they couldn't find the location of all the bleeders.

My Son latched immediatly after birth, once I was awake and able to hold him, and he hasn't really stopped since. He did have a retty bad case of jaundice though- because of the problems I experianced, his cord wasn't cut untill after it stopped pulsing and his father's family has a history of it. He ended up in the box with the blue lights with a bili level of 21.7, though he's fine now. As such I haven't really had the time to post.

Attachments

• Nathan's measurements.jpg
    Nathan's measurements.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Snapshot_20151114.jpg
    Snapshot_20151114.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 1117151034-00.jpg
    1117151034-00.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
Congrats! He's so lovely :) sorry about your tear, I hope you have an easy time healing.

Congrats on the new babies ladies! We've had some rough times but we all have healthy babies so no complaints.

I'm having a super crappy week. I was finally feeling better after my c-section this week. Then tues morning I started to pass large blood clots.
Apparently I had retained placenta. Started hemorrhaging at home tues morning. Looked like somebody was killed. Blood just poured out of me non-stop. Went 911 to Backus, passed out from blood loss and they lost my heart beat for a minute, then had emergency surgery. I've been given every blood product and clotting factors and pills to stop bleeding. And 2 kinds of IV ABT. But this morning besides nausea, headache, dizziness, I feel much better. I'm so tired of being here and I just want to go home.

Congrats on the new babies ladies! We've had some rough times but we all have healthy babies so no complaints.

I'm having a super crappy week. I was finally feeling better after my c-section this week. Then tues morning I started to pass large blood clots.
Apparently I had retained placenta. Started hemorrhaging at home tues morning. Looked like somebody was killed. Blood just poured out of me non-stop. Went 911 to Backus, passed out from blood loss and they lost my heart beat for a minute, then had emergency surgery. I've been given every blood product and clotting factors and pills to stop bleeding. And 2 kinds of IV ABT. But this morning besides nausea, headache, dizziness, I feel much better. I'm so tired of being here and I just want to go home.

omg you poor thing so glad your ok now though, I thought I was finding my recovery hard :dohh: take it supper easy and hope your home in no time so you can enjoy your little baby :hugs:

I'm still here! 41+5 in a few hours :(

Had three sweeps now. The third being this evening. I felt this was the best one so far so we'll see.

If not I'm booked in for induction on Friday but I'm considering refusing induction for a few more days!! It's very tempting to just go for it though because I'm struggling so much with the pregnancy now :(

Oh boy, you must be going crazy! I'm having a hard time being patient myself. I had false labor with 5 min contractions for 12 hours last thursday but made no progression beyond 1 cm. I lost my plug in earnest on Sun and still nothing but the random series of contractions. But, I'm not even due until Thursday, so I'm really really trying to just let things take their course. My doc did set an induction for next tuesday though as he said it's safe to go up to 2 weeks past but with my age and borderline GD he wants to have her out before 41. I'm hopeful she'll be here before that, but at least the end is in sight.

Good luck to you Em and all the other ladies still waiting!!

Ugh. They finally let me home after a week in the hospital. 4 blood transfusions, 3 bags of plasma, and never ending bags of fluids. And it still took that long to get my Bp out of the 70's.
Plus all the medication I was on meant I had to pump and dump my breastmilk. That was prob the first time I really cried.
My poor baby is only a week old and I can barely hold him since I'm so dizzy and nauseous and then I couldn't even feed him.
And my 2 year old daughter kept calling me on the phone to tell me how she misses me. My heart.
I'm grateful to be alive but this whole situation just sucks.
Thanksgiving is this week and I'm home and mostly healthy and hoping that all the crazy is behind us.
I almost want to try for another baby just because this whole experience was such a traumatic way to end things but I think hubby would freak out!

I so pray that you ladies have safe and easy deliveries. And I hope you get to see your little ones before they turn into December bundles!

Don't forget to update us!!

Oh dear, lost my post, baby girl is here!
Ally Elizabeth
12/2/2015 1:12 am
8 lbs 12 oz and 21.5 inches long
I was induced with cervidil 12/1 at 5 pm, I had been having pre-labor since the 19th but this got contractions rolling. By 11 pm they were very strong and 2 mins apart. I was supposed to dilate all night and start pitocin in the morning, but she was ready to go. I was at 4 cm got the epidural and progressed to 10 cm in 2 hours. She was born after one long hard push still with her complete sack intact! Unfortunately the strong fast labor broke her collar bone, but she isn't bothered by it too much and it should heal quickly. Home from the hospital today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->