NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

Eep, I remember being more miserable my first time but it was a very, very hot summer and I was larger I think. This time I couldn't be happier, we've been having the most beautiful fall weather, that makes a huge difference for me. I'm sorry you're in pain, hope that baby gets here sooner rather than later. I kind of want to hold onto these last days as I'm pretty sure we are stopping at three, I'm gonna miss it (not all of it) but it is a special time. (Tomorrow I'll probably be eating these words lol)

The end always lasts forever!

I called labor and delivery and my induction is scheduled for 715am tomorrow. Less than a day to go. I guess I should get packing!

Love4you good luck keep us posted if you can

Kwayia I feel the same enjoying these last few days / week being pregnant wish I was at home though and not stuck in limbo in hospital

Congrats love4you so exciting!!!!!!!!

I'm going for my c section on Tuesday morning! So happy to have a date. I can't say I'll miss being pregnant, I'm just tooo excited to see what she looks like! lol

I'll def update with pics ☺️
Hope his cone head isn't too bad. Pushing out posterior babies always takes longer for me. Good thing it's cold enough for hats!

Good luck sunshine on the c-section Tuesday. Little girls are so much fun to dress up!!

Fingers crossed ladies that you'll all be in labor soon!

Good luck to you too sunshine. Can't wait to see the new rainbows :) :)

My due date was nov 9, and as I was so sad I was also late so I tested and I got a positive. I'm in shock!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations megs. What a lovely gift from your angels :)

Birth story: So I was scheduled for induction Monday at 715am. I've been induced 3 times before so I wasn't worried and knew what to expect.
I was 2cm dilated and they started the pitocin around 9am. Had my water broken a few hours later at 4cm.
Contractions were painful around 1pm and by 2pm I asked for the epidural. I was 5cm and contractions were every 2min and I was crying non-stop. The anesthesiologist came by around 230pm but wouldn't start the epidural until he talked to my hematologist. I was kept waiting and in agony until almost 4pm. The contractions were non-stop plus it was back labor. My first was natural labor and this was THE worst pain I'd ever felt.
Finally the epidural was in and working and I was happy. A few minutes later I was dizzy and nauseated and short of breath. My bp dropped to 60/40 and baby's hb was running 60-80.
My room was suddenly filled with doctors, midwives, nurses, and anesthesia. They tried repositioning me and giving me all kinds of cardiac mess plus tons of fluids but nothing worked.
Then they were running me down to the OR. Fortunately I had been given a spinal epidural so I was mostly ready. I had no idea what was happening because it was so fast and I was so sick.
The baby was out in a few minutes but he didn't cry right away and he was rushed over to the nurses. Then he screamed and I cried. Best sound ever!
I was still so sick during the section and it wasn't getting better. Turns out I was hemorrhaging from a placental abruption and both me and the baby nearly died.
I was given 2 bags of blood plus plasma as well as a ton of cardiac meds.
Baby Lucas was delivered at 5:09pm and I wasn't stabilized until almost midnight. I couldn't even hold or nurse my baby. Hubby did skin to skin with him. It was devastating.
My bp today is 80/50 and I feel much better. The incision is more painful than I expected but that could because the nurses are massaging my uterus every 30 minutes. And puking with a fresh incision is as awful as it sounds.
The baby is fine. He didn't need any extra help and he's just now getting the hang of nursing.
It was a scary day but we had a happy ending. ❤️

Wow Love! What an entrance, so thankful you had the medical team ready to take action, that sounds really scary. Lucas is absolutely precious, thanks for sharing :hugs:

Oh my goodness. My heart was in my mouth reading your birth story. I'm so sorry you had such a traumatic birth but I'm SO glad your rainbow is here safe.
Congratulations hunny :) :)

Thank you all.. Unfortunately I have started bleeding and the test is now negative. Must be a chemical pregnancy.. So angry..

Love4you omg such a shock maybe that is why it was so painful maybe being induced was a blessing so you were in the right place. I hope you are recovering well now and enjoying your babymoon congratulations and well done he is lovely

Megs I am so sorry, that is so unfair massive hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->