NOVEMBER 2015 RAINBOWS. Please Join Us!

yay congratulations :hugs:

I had a scan today baby is a chunky little monkey big baby :) estimated at 8 pounds I nearly fainted! :haha:

so back on the 10th for another scan and induction that week as well, there is a ? mark over if it would be a section which I do not want at all, I would at least like to try and deliver myself so now it is all action go to sit on a ball and hopefully get this baby head down in my pelvis and hoping he does not take a huge growth spurt between now and then!

Congrats Kim! Hope you and your princess are doing well!

And Celtic, my last baby I had GD as well. She was predicted over 10lbs via ultrasound and they told me I needed a c-section. I declined as I vaginally delivered a 9.11 baby boy.
She ended up only being 7.15.
So remember that ultrasound measurements are guesstimates and don't let them pressure you.
Good luck!

Congrats Kim! Hope you and your princess are doing well!

And Celtic, my last baby I had GD as well. She was predicted over 10lbs via ultrasound and they told me I needed a c-section. I declined as I vaginally delivered a 9.11 baby boy.
She ended up only being 7.15.
So remember that ultrasound measurements are guesstimates and don't let them pressure you.
Good luck!

I wont, I will say no to a section, I will go with induction as I know my body will cope with that ! my biggest baby was 10 pounds 2 onz so I know I can do that for sure! I am hoping they are a little off and more along the lines of 8 pounds 9 or there about's but even 9 or over I can do that!

my worry is them saying well baby is not engaged but has to be delivered I will ask for a trail of labor for that no straight to section for me! I would have one if baby health was at risk

I trust my body and baby we can do this :flower:

Absolutely! And I'll keep my fingers crossed that our GD babies are under 9 lbs and easy deliveries! They owe us after all those needles!!!

Absolutely! And I'll keep my fingers crossed that our GD babies are under 9 lbs and easy deliveries! They owe us after all those needles!!!

yep they do! :winkwink: are they going to induce you as well, do you have an idea when

Yep, getting induced nov 9th. My OB doesn't like to go over 39 weeks with insulin controlled GD.
I sooooo wish it was 38 weeks. I'm ready to be done!
I'm sure everybody in here is feeling the same!

This is my last baby and I really wanted to go into labor naturally but I'm always over due. So this will be pitocin baby #4. Plus he's posterior. I'm def getting the epidural!

Any induction date for you?

Yep, getting induced nov 9th. My OB doesn't like to go over 39 weeks with insulin controlled GD.
I sooooo wish it was 38 weeks. I'm ready to be done!
I'm sure everybody in here is feeling the same!

This is my last baby and I really wanted to go into labor naturally but I'm always over due. So this will be pitocin baby #4. Plus he's posterior. I'm def getting the epidural!

Any induction date for you?

check out spinning babies there is a move to turn baby round :winkwink: no date yet, I am back on the 10th for a scan and to book induction for the next available day but yea it will be that week for sure :flower:

same as you as well drip, waters broken probably epidural and baby soon after that :) so we will be with in a day or two of each other

Less than a week to go! The wait is killing meeeee!!

Had false labor again last night. The midwives said it's more common when you've had a few babies. I was excited for an hour then they went away. And I was ready, everything was shaved and toes were painted.
Darn contractions keep going away. (Sigh)

Love - you are so close! False labour doesn't sound like fun but at least you know your body is getting ready!

I've got to wait until the end of the month......I'm getting very impatient as well. Get my cervix checked tomorrow for the first time. I don't really think it's necessary, but I'm "geriatric" so I get extra special attentions :)

I feel like a little kid waiting for Xmas. Though Santa is much nicer than pitocin!!

Ha, I'm geriatric too. I'm scheduled for a cervical check and sweep tomorrow morning. My OB's swear I'll be in labor every time. So far it's failed 4/4. But maybe 5th time is the charm?

Fun for us both in the morning 😉

I have my c section booked for ONE week today. It feels surreal, but I'm still looking for every sign possible that she's coming early. Anyways, 7 days will fly by so that's okay! My body just wants to play tricks on me.

Last night I had nausea, back pain and BH on and off. I tossed and turned a ton as well because she was doing major kung fu in there.... OUCH.

I must be the only pregnant lady I know who doesn't want to give birth yet! This is my fifth baby and the first time I haven't been desperate to evict by this point!!

I'm struggling so much. Spd, sciatica, struggling to even breathe. Even talking makes me breathless. Insomnia and mental health issues! I'm such a joy :haha: Maybe it's because I don't feel ready to have a newborn in the house I don't know!!

I've been having lots of niggles recently. Many more Braxton hicks (some painful) baby gets lower by the day, nausea, diarreah, boobs leaking. All that fun stuff!

I'm getting anxious at this point and am sort of scared to be having a new born into life too ! Eek

How's everyone doing? I'm eating my words now and I'm sooooooo fed up and miserable. It worries me so much that I could be like this for another three weeks potentially!!

My spd is as bad as it's ever been and my back absolutely kills. I'm struggling with insomnia too. I know that I could push for induction but after my terrible experience with max I really want to avoid it like the plague.

Only five days til my due date. I'll see how I feel then :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->