November 2017

Had my anatomy scan yesterday and baby is healthy and very much still a girl i need to try and relax and believe that now which is so hard.

Yay 3boys!!!! I'm so glad all is Well!! We have our anatomy scan in 11 days and I'm hoping we are still team yellow afterwards!

Yay 3boys!!!! I'm so glad all is Well!! We have our anatomy scan in 11 days and I'm hoping we are still team yellow afterwards!

I had patience like that on my 2nd and 3rd but not since lol can't wait to see your pics x

lol I have no patience either! I was glad we could know at my anatomy scan this week lol!

Is this group officially transitioned to Facebook then? Posts seem to be petering out...

I don't have facebook so I'm here for the long haul, I hope others are also because it will get awfully lonely otherwise lol

I'm still here although no ones really posting. I'm in the fb group but no ones really posting there either. I guess there is not much to report in second tri. It will probably pick up in 3rd tri.

Anyone feeling movements yet? I've been feeling this LO for the last couple weeks but tonight he seems to have moved right up out of my pelvis area and more into my tummy. I mentioned to OH my bump will probably really pop in the next few days. Just can't wait til I can feel the movements on the outside now too.

Found out last week we're team blue :happydance: SO excited!! Been buying like a maniac since :haha:

Congrats on team blue!
I have been feeling movement for about a month and this is the earliest and most active baby yet which worries me having two boys already and they werent active in the womb at all but more than active enough for me now! (I heard a theory that the more active the baby is in utero the more it will be outside! 😬😬)
I've been suffering with pregnancy hayfever (any tips?!) and believe i'm slowly gaining a pregnancy mask as well.. (again all experience stories with this welcome!)

Emma I'm getting a pregnancy mask too! It's frustrating but nothing to do really except stay out of the sun and wear a good sunscreen. It almost always resolves after birth ❤️
I don't think I shared here but I'm team blue too! Very excited for another boy! Can't wait! Finally feeling good movements too but only on the left side....my anterior placenta is mainly on the right. My placenta is also too low so I'm on pelvic rest and "taking it easy" until it resolves. I'll see the perinatalogist every month and my OB every 2 weeks for now. Fun of being high risk. ❤️ Also seeing my hematologist every 2 weeks ❤️

Congrats on team blue guys. I have hay fever as well it really sucks. I'm also feeling very weak and dizzy with low blood pressure 97/46. I'm finding this pregnancy extremely hard and don't know how I'll get through the next few months. As for moment I have anterior placenta at the top but still have been feeling movement for a quite a while and started to feel it from the outside this week.

Oh i'm gaining weight alright haha. But definitely found in general little and often eating for me this time!

I'm gaining weight too, up 10 lbs now :shock: I wish it wasn't so much.. I still had about 3 lbs to go to prepregnancy weight from dd2 so I add that to it, so I feel I'm already up 13 lbs :(

I've got the pregnancy mask too , and I've just started to feel movement at 18 weeks, and feeling it on the outside too, also it's still not very frequent but getting more so each week! Can't wait until they are consistent!!! Anatomy scan one week from today!!!

I'm not sure about a gain because I literally never weigh myself but with having the gallstones and eating low fat I think I've lost weight, I know clothes are starting to fit me better (everywhere apart from my belly anyway :lol:)
I've been hammering the carbs though so if I have lost it won't be much!

The tiredness is already taking me over. I've been off work the last couple of weeks (which is a whole other bloody story) but with being at home all day I've gotten really into napping :haha: it hits about 10.30am and I just fall asleep. I can't help myself!

I'm not sure about a gain because I literally never weigh myself but with having the gallstones and eating low fat I think I've lost weight, I know clothes are starting to fit me better (everywhere apart from my belly anyway :lol:)

The tiredness is already taking me over. I've been off work the last couple of weeks (which is a whole other bloody story) but with being at home all day I've gotten really into napping :haha: it hits about 10.30am and I just fall asleep. I can't help myself!
My poor friend on her last pregnancy had to eat low fat for gallstones and no sugar low Carb for diabetes. It was a nightmare for her.

My poor friend on her last pregnancy had to eat low fat for gallstones and no sugar low Carb for diabetes. It was a nightmare for her.

Oh my gosh your poor friend! What did she even eat? I think bread is the only thing keeping me going atm!

Lol I'm not sure I just remember her being tortured. I think a lot of chicken and vegetables.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->