November 2017

I am umming and ahhing about getting a private gender scan soon :) x £59 but I am so impatient

I feel like the only person that doesn't get early gender scans :rofl: I'll find out at my anatomy scan. I'm honestly shocked because 4 years ago when I had my oldest it wasn't really a "thing" to find out so early. Both on here and irl it's very uncommon to just wait. I feel old now.

I'm waiting!!! Although if at the time they can't tell we might Have to pay - between an expectant little girl who wants to know, and my own desire to avoid post natal depression, I'm not feeling keen on surprises!

I'm with you ttc126 - we'll (hopefully!) find out at our 20 week scan, but that's not for another 5 weeks!

As we are getting closer to the 20 week mark I wonderes if anyone had any updates on what they are having?!
And is anyone staying team yellow like me?

My scan is on Friday night!! I'm really hoping baby's not shy because I'm so impatient to know what we're having! :)

Oh wow its so popular to find out!
I can't be the only one on team yellow surely?!

Well hello again, I lost this thread and couldn't find it haha! So I'm 15 weeks this week. I've had a few brown spotting scares but the baby was fine at 14 weeks. Nausea has actually come back with a vengeance in the last week or so, yuk.

I'm finding out as soon as I can, hopefully at my next scan on June 13. :happydance:

Oh, is anyone else feeling the baby? I was actually feeling it more in the last couple of weeks but i think my placenta is coming down the front so i could be finding it harder as the pregnancy progresses.

We are team yellow :)

Yay! Have you ever been team yellow before?

No, we were meant to be team yellow with dd2 but the tech blurted it out at our 13 week scan! :trouble: so we confirmed it at 16 weeks.

This time I was very very sure to say multiple times before every scan that we weren't finding out lol! And I'll do the same at our anatomy scan in 3 weeks :)

Have you ever been team yellow?

Yes we have done it both ways (surprise for ds1 and not for ds2) and definitely preferred the surprise on the day baby arrived.. you'll love it!
We are team yellow :)

Yay! Have you ever been team yellow before?

No, we were meant to be team yellow with dd2 but the tech blurted it out at our 13 week scan! :trouble: so we confirmed it at 16 weeks.

This time I was very very sure to say multiple times before every scan that we weren't finding out lol! And I'll do the same at our anatomy scan in 3 weeks :)

Have you ever been team yellow?

I honestly think that next time around I might go for being team yellow - if I can convince my husband! :) I love the idea of a surprise, but this being our first and having a loss prior to this, I think we're both just impatient about it all...

Hope everyone is doing well :flower::flower:
I've joined the FB group but not managed to post yet :dohh:

Hopefully find out what we're having next week! We've got a private scan booked for Thursday and we're taking Lucas with us. Not holding out hope because baby is a little grump who *hates* being scanned. I've had three abdominal scans so far and each time he's curled up in a ball and rolled away from the scanner :lol:

I'm getting REALLY frustrated with my hospital. After the awful dating scan I had where they forgot to date the pregnancy and weren't able to do the NT screening (and really hurt me in the process) it turns out they were supposed to arrange my 16 week midwife appointment which of course they also forgot to do. I was in yesterday for bloods and mentioned to the receptionist that I hadn't had an appointment through yet and she said it should've been given to me on the day. Seriously! Now the earliest appointment they had was in July. I'll be 21 weeks at my 16 week appointment :growlmad:

Genuinely considering changing hospitals, I'm so mad.

Wow Kate! That would make me so mad too!!!! Is it possible to change hospitals?

Wow Kate! That would make me so mad too!!!! Is it possible to change hospitals?

I don't really know :(
We're in the middle of buying a house atm though so we'll be in a new area that has a great hospital so I'd rather be able to switch anyway. I might phone the other hospital at some point. I'm so fed up with this one.

We have a private gender scan booked for Sunday, so so excited!!!! I am convinced it's a boy, so if it is a girl, I will be so shocked!!

Ah how exciting!
Thats really annoying about the hospital 🙄🙄

Kate I'd be really upset and would switch asap.. That's completely uncalled for!!

Yay for finding out genders :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->