November 2017

Hi ladies, I'm cautiously stalking, Im due beginning of Dec but will be having a section end of Nov xxx

I'm so glad you guys are doing a fb group! That makes it so much easier to communicate. I requested to join, hopefully you accept even though I'm not on here too much!

xxxemmaxxxx ~ When I got the scan there was nothing there, no nub or anything. Plus they tell you to look for a "cheeseburger" (3 lines) for a girl or a "turtle" for a boy, and you could see the 3 lines clearly!

I guess so :/ I'm not on Facebook . ... anyone else still around these days?

All I have to report is that I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes again. One week before my holiday. So fun time, can't even have a mocktail now lol or an ice cream.

I'm doing good! How are you doing? Where's your big glittery girl signature ?

I got freaked out from the protrusion in the 3d. Although everywhere I've posted it say that that's normal in early girls. Plus it's mainly between the legs not up further for penis and there are no testicles but it still scares me lol

Oh poor you.. i'm being tested for it but not for a good couple of months yet.
What were your symptoms?!

Not really any symptoms. Was tested early because I had it on last pregnancy.

As we are getting closer to the 20 week mark I wonderes if anyone had any updates on what they are having?!
And is anyone staying team yellow like me?

As we are getting closer to the 20 week mark I wonderes if anyone had any updates on what they are having?!
And is anyone staying team yellow like me?

Found out on 16w4d that we are team pink :pink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->