November 2017

Jess so glad to hear your results! Try to relax now hun xx
Welcome to the new ladies <3
I did my last test today at 16dpo (FRER), so exciting seeing the test line come up straight away before the control line and way darker than the control line :happydance::happydance:

Symptoms for me, just not hungry and so tired! That's it so far! I'm so excited because my best friend is pregnant and due a few weeks before me and we were pregnant together last time too! Our daughters are 5 days apart, although she had twin girls lol so her experience is slightly different!

Jess, my sister is 15wks and I also have 2 friends at 30wks and 2 other friends in 1st tri! Last pregnancy I was all alone with no pg friends so it's nice to have some support this time haha!

Jess so glad to hear your results! Try to relax now hun xx
Welcome to the new ladies <3
I did my last test today at 16dpo (FRER), so exciting seeing the test line come up straight away before the control line and way darker than the control line :happydance::happydance:

Thank you!!

And yay!! Yay for ever darker lines!!!

Sweet pea that's great!!!! I did clomid this cycle so this is a clomid baby &#10084; Did you get progesterone levels checked too? My level was 101 then 140! Super high!

I'm feeling a bit queasy but mainly sooooo tired! How's everyone else doing?

I'm not sure when I'll announce.... maybe I'll see if people figure it out :rofl:

I did Clomid too! This will be my second Clomid baby&#128512; i ovulated super late so my progesterone levels were negative for O on day 21 andthen jumped up to 15.5 three days later. I wish I had of gone 7dpo so I could have a better idea. Are you thinking multiples? With those numbers, it's definitely a possibility!

Got my second betas in so my numbers are:

15dpo 778
17dpo 2308
That's a 30 hour doubling time!!

Ultrasound is still 3.5 weeks away!!

Got my second betas in so my numbers are:

15dpo 778
17dpo 2308
That's a 30 hour doubling time!!

Ultrasound is still 3.5 weeks away!!

Nice! We have the same doubling time! :) Your levels are higher than mine though!

Sweet pea that's great!!!! I did clomid this cycle so this is a clomid baby &#10084; Did you get progesterone levels checked too? My level was 101 then 140! Super high!

I'm not sure when I'll announce.... maybe I'll see if people figure it out :rofl:

I did Clomid too! This will be my second Clomid baby&#128512; i ovulated super late so my progesterone levels were negative for O on day 21 andthen jumped up to 15.5 three days later. I wish I had of gone 7dpo so I could have a better idea. Are you thinking multiples? With those numbers, it's definitely a possibility!

My clinic thinks there's a good chance but it doesn't feel like something that could happen to me haha....
I am super exhausted. Ladies who conceived on clomid do you think it's just that? I'm like sleeping 14 hrs a day.

I worried I dont have enough symptoms.. dont feel that bloated, dont feel tired at all in fact having energy boosts..
the only things I have is a positive preg test, late period, sore boobs if I lean against something, and some cramps. I'm 4 weeks 3 days pregnant..

Can i join . I should be due November 11th

I found out early this time its gunna be such a long pregnancy

Ttc126 I guess you won't know for sure until the ultrasound. Here's hoping though! Xxxemmaxxx that's totally normal! Most people don't get symptoms until 5-6 weeks and if you do get early symptoms it's more likely due to high progesterone than HCG. I had crazy sickness with my first so hopefully you stay symptom free!

My clinic thinks there's a good chance but it doesn't feel like something that could happen to me haha....
I am super exhausted. Ladies who conceived on clomid do you think it's just that? I'm like sleeping 14 hrs a day.

I don't know if is the Clomid but I am EXHAUSTED too. It was like this with DD for the whole first trimester too. It just so happens that we are moving again like we did around this time in my pregnancy with DD and it's the worst, thinking about packing when you are this tired.

I worried I dont have enough symptoms.. dont feel that bloated, dont feel tired at all in fact having energy boosts..
the only things I have is a positive preg test, late period, sore boobs if I lean against something, and some cramps. I'm 4 weeks 3 days pregnant..

You're so early, it's totally normal to not feel strong symptoms. Some women never really get any symptoms at all except a big bump :) I think you're good!

Ooooh Jess! I kinda want to cry that you have to pack and move right now. I can't imagine it!
My dh has a crazy job schedule but one nice thing is he has several days off in a row. I've been napping in the afternoons and letting him take care of our 2&3 year olds. The down side is he works 50-70 hours in a row so when he's working I have zero help for days straight. I feel like if I rest up now, it'll be easier when he's not here.

Literally feel like I'm waiting for the s#%* to hit the fan with going from feeling great to awful!
I had HG last time so I think i'm feeling extra paranoid!

Emma I'm the same as you! I feel great actually, and am waiting to start feeling like s.hit!

Anyone want to trade me for my MS? I thought it was only a stomach bug, but my tummy feels great now and the nausea is still around. I found that peppermint tea helps a bit for the nausea.

I know exactly what you ladies mean! I'm totally exhausted too and just waiting for the morning sickness to get me! Betas went from 78 to 222 in exactly 48 hours so I think I calculated a doubling time of 31 hours. Does that sound right? Either way, I'm super happy with that! Also got my early scan scheduled for March 22nd and I should be exactly 7 weeks then. Waiting is going to be tough!

Hi Dream.dream :) I remember you from the ttc boards.
Sweetpea I'm going to get a scan around 7wks too, I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->