November 2017

Hi can I join due in November!! I got my BFP last week at 12DPO. This will be my third baby. DS 11 yrs and DD 7 years plus one step son 4 years

Hello and welcome to all the new bfp's.

I'm not doing to bad yet! Boobs slightly sore but that's it. Oh super bloated. I'm rushing around trying to get the house clutter free before HG sets in( normally at 6 weeks). I'm in a bit of a mood where I can't stand clutter and junk. Probably because it's a 4 bedroom house and no room left for a baby! My DH has got a study but I like him to keep it so I can dump his mess in there and shut the door.

I'm a bit rough. I've had an off stomach for days now, its like I have ms but diarrhea instead of vomiting. Also soooo tired. I had to have a two hour nap today! I don't know if that's pregnancy or just because I'm still too excited to sleep :haha:

Kate I've totally had that version of ms before! Haha! This time I've got the worst constipation from the progesterone I'm on I think.
My boobs are sore on and off and I am a bit queasy on and off but I'm not sure if that's from pregnancy or the terrible cold I've caught.

I have really sore boobs and this little one doesnt seem to like coffee which im sad about

Dream.dream none of mine liked coffee :(
I switched to decaf (sp) while ttc so it wasn't a big caffeine withdrawal when I got my BFP.

I've been off coffee too. Probably for the best as I've read it's not great in early pregnancy. DH and I have been together forever so we decided on names a long time ago. Our first son is named Anthony after him�� for this one I think we'll go wIth Leonardo or Aurelia but we're team yellow to the end also!

Been feeling pretty crampy yesterday and today which has made me nervous but no use worrying as I won't know anything until the 22nd

DH and I decided on baby names back when we started TTC, if it's a boy we will call him Eduan (Eddie for short) and if it's a girl, we will call her Liezl. DH wants to be team yellow, I however refuse to wait till baby is born so we will find out sooner.

SweetPea, Ive been feeling crampy for the last day too, and MS got a bit less for me. Bbs however are getting more sensitive and so hard, and I have a horrible skin break - out, just as it gets better on one place, Bam it hits the next. First was on my face, then my back, now on my legs :(

I usually go off tea and coffee but so far this time i'm still ok to drink it!
I'm not feeling anymore tired than normal at the moment.
Boobs have had bizarre pains in them which I've never had before either. Kind of like shooting pains/twinges.
Feeling bloated today but I overindulged all weekend!

I'll put dates on first page if anyone wants it.

Kate I've totally had that version of ms before! Haha! This time I've got the worst constipation from the progesterone I'm on I think

Oh thank God! I didn't have it last time and everything I've seen tells me I should be constipated but I've been scared to Google it.

Glad to read you all talking about coffee too. Last time around I was so militant about what I should and shouldn't have I drove myself insane with worry. I carried around a little (well actually pretty big) list in my pocket :dohh:
Trying to be a lot more relaxed this time around so I've not cut out coffee altogether. But also I'm just so tired I need it!

Oh yes! Had it with both my living boys and all my miscarriages. The difference this time is I'm on progesterone suppositories and the others I wasn't ❤

Hi everyone!! Just wanted to join in here, just got my surprise bfp a couple days ago. As of now my due date is November 6th, but I'm still breastfeeding so my cycles were still regulating. Anyways, I'm really excited but really scared to do two under two!! I still connect with the group of women I met on here from my last baby, hoping to find the same here with all of you 😁

Congrats purelygemini :)

How's everyone's hormones doing? I remember being pretty weepy last time around. This morning I saw a t shirt online that said "I'm going to be a big brother" on it and SOBBED at oh for like ten mins. I still can't see it again or I'll cry.

Congrats purelygemini :)

How's everyone's hormones doing? I remember being pretty weepy last time around. This morning I saw a t shirt online that said "I'm going to be a big brother" on it and SOBBED at oh for like ten mins. I still can't see it again or I'll cry.

I am super irritated the whole time, for no reason whatsoever. I am definitely blaming the hormones. Last night I watched a TV show, which I have watched for years now, and I started crying, I have never cried for something similar before.

Nita I second the irritation. I'm mad at everyone for no real reason. I cried yesterday quite a bit because I was upset my fever was so high during the critical first few weeks. I could cry again now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->