November 2017

I'm craving avocados like crazy!!!!! I can't get enough of them! Anyone else craving things?

I am not craving anything yet, however, I cannot stand the smell of my usual breakfast (plain yogurt with fruit), funny enough I switched over to flavored yogurt and I seem to be fine with that. I was really hungry a week ago, now that MS has settled in, I am suddenly not hungry any more. I need to force myself to eat.

I'm not craving anything but I never did with DD either :/

I'm freaking myself out coz there's a mum in my fb mum's group who found out a few wks ago she was pregnant and was having NO symptoms and so went to the dr, had an U/S and it was a blighted ovum :cry:.

I'm struggling to remember with DS but I thought I didn't really start feeling things til 5-6wks. But I swear at 4-5wks I started feeling a very obvious heavy full feeling in my uterus. That was the first big thing I noticed.

But yeah, I thought I was peeing more frequently, really hungry, cramps and twinges down below. But today and yesterday, I feel completely 100% NORMAL, nothing at all. I know it is very early. I'm just worried :cry: I want to feel pregnant.

It's completely normal to feel fine some days. Plus the symptoms normally don't hit hard until 6-7 weeks

Meg I felt no nausea yesterday and was freaking out too. We're both 4+3. From experience, symptoms come and go and it's fine. What hasn't been fine is suddenly feeling normal again and symptoms never coming back in like two weeks. You're ok. We can make it! Heck my chances are 50/50 of having another loss but we gotta stay positive ❤ Nothing can change the outcome at this point anyway.

we gotta stay positive ❤ Nothing can change the outcome at this point anyway.

So true! That's what I've been telling myself through the ectopic worries. That if something scary is happening I can't help it so the worrying doesn't help me and if something scary isn't happening the worry just ruins the excitement. It's so hard though!

I'm craving avocados like crazy!!!!! I can't get enough of them! Anyone else craving things?

No craving yet but i completely lost my desire for coffee and chocolate which are normall my favorite things

Hi everyone can I join your lovely group? I'm due baby number 3 on 9th November! Got my BFP on Tuesday!! Don't seem to have many symptoms! Seemed to have more in the last 2 2WW when I wasn't actually pregnant! Ha! I've definitely got much bigger boobs and had frequent urination until today. Getting some cramps today but hoping that's just growing uterus.

Hi everyone can I join your lovely group? I'm due baby number 3 on 9th November! Got my BFP on Tuesday!! Don't seem to have many symptoms! Seemed to have more in the last 2 2WW when I wasn't actually pregnant! Ha! I've definitely got much bigger boobs and had frequent urination until today. Getting some cramps today but hoping that's just growing uterus.

My 3 year old was due november 9th 2013 .

Welcome mrscupcake!

No cravings yet for me besides more junk. But trying to eat healthy so that's frustrating!

Thanks for your support ladies xxxx
Am feeling a bit off today and just wanting fruit for breakfast,plus really thirsty.

I've had a junk day tomorrow and feeling bloated for it.
Felt really emotional today and I've had another huge spot appear this time its on my back 😩😩

Am feeling a bit off today and just wanting fruit for breakfast,plus really thirsty.

Thirsty here too!

Is anybody else crazy like me and already know what baby names they will use? If it's a boy for us it will be Ames and if it's a girl it will be Luna. :)

Thirsty here too!

Is anybody else crazy like me and already know what baby names they will use? If it's a boy for us it will be Ames and if it's a girl it will be Luna. :)

We have boy names still arguing over girls name. Weve been going back and forth since july lol

My sisters daughter is Luna!! Xx

We are still deciding but we've got a list going. We will be team yellow as this is my final pregnancy!! So we don't need to pick anything out until closer to the end!!

It's moving day for us! Can't wait for our house to be completely sold!

Good luck!

Is an itchy head a pregnancy symptom?
Had such a itchy head the past few days haha!

Hope you ladies don't mind me joining in :)
Got my BFP this morning, finally! I'm four days late and have been testing since last Friday. Had to get a frer to see a line.
I'm 4+4 according to an app I downloaded. Due date November 7th (conception date 14th Feb according to the app - Valentine's baby :haha:)
Had a pretty exhausting day in all after telling OH and then both sets of families, which is ridiculously early but it's OH's first and he's super excited so I get it. So I'm sitting down with some pretend champagne and trying not to Google everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->