****November 2023 testing thread****

:dust:
Baby dust to all! <3
I don't see anything yet @ChibiLena, what DPO?

I had my rainbow baby a few weeks ago now but all those years of infertility and BFN's have taken their toll - I've had to do a covid test and I was sat there with a torch and everything, Convinced myself of a line but I'm pretty sure it's negative, phew.​

Hi Ladies, posting just for fun. Likely it will turn out to be either nothing or another chemical but I can definitely see lines and progression, today's is bottom, top is yesterday. Yes photo is when dried but both times I could see something when it was wet but at 6am the lighting is terrible and I can't get a good photo lol :lol: I am most likely around 9-10dpo today, AF due tomorrow cause my cycles are short. So far my temps are high and stable and my breasts are so crazy sore, so I'm hoping my progesterone might be good for once.

PXL_20231107_010317001~2.jpg

@ChibiLena I don’t see anything yet, but keep testing!
@Lightning7 I see that! Hopefully it continues to progress.

afm- I’m 7dpo if I go by ff and 6dpo if I go by Premom. I did a test just for fun today and of course it’s negative. My boobs have been so sore and I had some cramping/sharp pain so I’m hoping those are good signs.

afm- I’m 7dpo if I go by ff and 6dpo if I go by Premom. I did a test just for fun today and of course it’s negative. My boobs have been so sore and I had some cramping/sharp pain so I’m hoping those are good signs.

Cramping was one of my very first symptoms; fingers crossed for you. When do you next plan to test?

ff has changed my o days twice hard to tell as i stopped taking opks as i didnt want to stress myself out .
thoughts on my chart please :)

Screenshot_20231108_112237_FF_App.jpg

8-9dpo- bfn this morning. No symptoms either. I’m hoping everything hits out of nowhere, but feeling out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->