****November 2023 testing thread****

Jules8

Reaction score
Hello November! Sending lots of baby dust to all of us testing in November! I’ll do my best at keeping this front page updated so let me know once you have a testing date. Praying for lots of November bfps!
:dust:
November 6
ChibiLena

November 8
Jules8

November 9
12BeeMummy

November 11
NightFlower
RedRose19

November 25
Thencomesbebe
Pinkfizz2015

Last edited:
I don't have much faith for this cycle, but put me down for the 25!

Good luck everyone!! It sounds crazy but I kinda miss being on the testing threads lol. I think cos I know I very likely won't be doing it again it's like the end of a testing era for me haha x

I also don't hold much hope this cycle. I'll be testing Nov 11th.

Good luck everyone ❤

Please put me down for the 11th I'll be 9dpo by then. Its ov day and I'm glad we dtd yesterday because i got a splitting migraine.. said I'd quickly check in here before going to bed early for me . Fingers crossed I get the temp spike I'm expecting. Let's hope this month is filled with magical pre Xmas surprises! Gl ladies

Last edited:
Good luck everyone!! It sounds crazy but I kinda miss being on the testing threads lol. I think cos I know I very likely won't be doing it again it's like the end of a testing era for me haha x
You’re more than welcome to hang white us! Lol I said I wouldn’t be doing this again….but here I am. Lol

Please put me down for November 6th. We only managed to dtd once and the timing wasn't ideal but will test regardless. Babydust to everyone! :dust:

So I got a temp spike this morning a small one but mine usually goes up gradually than sudden. It went up enough to say its ovulation. We dtd day before so I'm happy enough with that. I did have some cramping that only lasted 30 mins in the evening so I think that was it. Is it normal to get headache day of ovulation?

So I got a temp spike this morning a small one but mine usually goes up gradually than sudden. It went up enough to say its ovulation. We dtd day before so I'm happy enough with that. I did have some cramping that only lasted 30 mins in the evening so I think that was it. Is it normal to get headache day of ovulation?
I got headaches at ovulation. I think it’s the hormone changes.

Nervous for tomorrow. Dtd timing was less than ideal, so I don't want to get my hopes up... Would love that summer baby though.

Hey girl October was a bust but hoping November will be the month. Good luck!
Hi how are you yeah it really was I ended up not well so knew I was out from the get go of that but hoping this is the month for us all. How are you hun x

Nervous for tomorrow. Dtd timing was less than ideal, so I don't want to get my hopes up... Would love that summer baby though.
Good luck! Praying this is it for you! Have you had any symptoms?
I’m hoping for a summer baby too! Would love to be off on maternity leave with all my kids over the summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->