****November 2023 testing thread****

7dpo.. bit early nothing much to report. I got a bad cold so it is masking any symptoms I think

20231109_100540.jpg

Think I might have ovulated Nov 1st as I had all my usual O signs . but app says the 3rd so guess I'm testing till bfp or af. Didn't bother getting opks this cycle. Good luck E1

20231109_063752.jpg
Maybe something catching my eye on the top 10miu test.

I've been sick with a upset stomach for 3 days, heartburn , nausea, just feeling off.

Last edited:
10dpo- I woke up and my bbs hurt so I was hopeful. Test was bfn and now I’m spotting like af is here. I didn’t have a pre-af temp dip and it’s just spotting, but if it picks up then I’m out with another 10 day luteal phase.

10dpo- I woke up and my bbs hurt so I was hopeful. Test was bfn and now I’m spotting like af is here. I didn’t have a pre-af temp dip and it’s just spotting, but if it picks up then I’m out with another 10 day luteal phase.
Oh no sorry to hear it might be another 10 day LP. Also that you got a bfn. :hugs:

Ladies I think I just got a faint line of frer, saw it within I'd say 7 mins so hopefully not an indent or evap. It's so faint but definitely there but I don't think it's going to show on camera and I don't know yet if its real.. thing is I only have one more frer so I got to wait 48 hours to retest with them. My easy@home seem negative still. I'm gonna try get a good pic of the frer

thanks ladies for looking, i wanted to wait 48 hours but i just know i wont be able to, frer are almost impossible to get these days, ive had to order from over seas lately so i deffo need to save this one until at least tomorrow, im nervous its not real... doesnt help ive got zero symptoms.

Well, CD1.
thanks ladies for looking, i wanted to wait 48 hours but i just know i wont be able to, frer are almost impossible to get these days, ive had to order from over seas lately so i deffo need to save this one until at least tomorrow, im nervous its not real... doesnt help ive got zero symptoms.
I think I see something! Praying!

@Jules8 I'm so so sorry for AF. I was sooo hoping you'd get your bfp this cycle. Have u checked your progesterone though. My GF had a similar issue to yours -- her luteal phase was too short and she couldn't get pregnant until she took progesterone, she managed to get pregnant.

@RedRose19 I see something faint. Hope it darkens up soon. I'm rooting for you hon good luck.

Afm I also tested this morning and again think I can see a vvvfl on the top 10miu.
Finally feeling better today. Not sure if it was because I been sick but my taste buds are off. Dinner last night was one of my favorites but didn't taste good at all.

20231110_111620.jpg 20231110_113016.jpg

Here is my pm test. Know I seem crazy but I swear I'm seeing two lines. Noticed my nips are extremely sensitive.

Screenshot_20231110-160204_Gallery.jpg

@Jules8 I'm so so sorry for AF. I was sooo hoping you'd get your bfp this cycle. Have u checked your progesterone though. My GF had a similar issue to yours -- her luteal phase was too short and she couldn't get pregnant until she took progesterone, she managed to get pregnant.
I asked because with my other 2 femara cycles I had to take progesterone. This doctor won’t even check my progesterone levels to confirm ovulation or up my medication…I’m pretty frustrated since this is my 3rd cycle and I know those things could help. I might call to request someone different or figure out how to get progesterone myself.

I asked because with my other 2 femara cycles I had to take progesterone. This doctor won’t even check my progesterone levels to confirm ovulation or up my medication…I’m pretty frustrated since this is my 3rd cycle and I know those things could help. I might call to request someone different or figure out how to get progesterone myself.

Oh yes, definitely need to be proactive when it comes to TTC issues. My original gynaecologist refused to test for my progesterone as well. He just prescribed me progesterone just in case. I've been taking progesterone after I have confirmed ovulation. But I don't have a luteal phase deficiency, mine has always been 14 days past ovulation. It's just that I once took a saliva test and it showed that my progesterone was low -- BUT my gynaecologist laughed at me when I told him about the saliva test. He said that a lot of those tests are not accurate and they are usually given by a naturopath because those tests are expensive and the naturopaths earn a lot on those self-testing kits. Oh well.... I just insert the progesterone suppositories once a day usually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->