• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*November Autumn Acorns 2013 Babies <3 19 Acorns*~*

Insomnia..... Bleugh. Hurry up and be 2nd Tri already! I always struggle in 1st tri with the worry, exhaustion, sickness and insomnia :(

Bleugh this sickness is starting to really get to me, couldn't even manage a 15min school run this morning without finding somewhere to hurl and I've got to go and pick the little man up in 15 mins.

Got my hcg level back from yesterday 12 DPO - 112! Now back on Wed to check doubling time. Praying for a big number! And today's my birthday!!:happydance:

Got my hcg level back from yesterday 12 DPO - 112! Now back on Wed to check doubling time. Praying for a big number! And today's my birthday!!:happydance:

That's great!! And happy birthday!! :D

Hey everyone, hows it going?
I've got my first midwife appy tomorrow, and am quite excited about it, except the hyperemesis hit me full force this morning and I've kept nothing down all day, which means there'll be ketones in my pee when I see her.

I've got my first midwife appy tomorrow, and am quite excited about it, except the hyperemesis hit me full force this morning and I've kept nothing down all day, which means there'll be ketones in my pee when I see her.

Wow! Already, lucky you. Not about the ms though that sucks x

Wow! Already, lucky you. Not about the ms though that sucks x

I'm seeing the midwife early because I'm considered high risk for various reasons including my losses, the hyperemesis and the fact I'm 41. It was the gp's compromise over referral to the EPU, little does he know I phoned them myself as soon as I got home.

Last pregnancy I didn't even get to this point, I got as far as making the midwife appy and then miscarried on the Sunday before the appointment, so just making the appu was a bit scary.

ETA : has anyone else had to buy bigger size/maternity leggings? Don't know if it's bloating or because this is my 10th pregnancy, but my normal leggings are just too tight around the waist and causing extra pressure making the nausea worse, so I've had to pick up some over the bump maternity leggings.

My pants are unzipped if they have stretch- if not they're packed away lol I'm in leggings that feel like tights (if that makes sense) cuz I can't wear the kind with a waist band either. And I've put away all my tanks and shirts of "normal" size n length because of total bloat and buldge lol so I'm in maternity tanks (that look like normal ones) under everything- so I'm right there with you ;)

My pants are unzipped if they have stretch- if not they're packed away lol I'm in leggings that feel like tights (if that makes sense) cuz I can't wear the kind with a waist band either. And I've put away all my tanks and shirts of "normal" size n length because of total bloat and buldge lol so I'm in maternity tanks (that look like normal ones) under everything- so I'm right there with you ;)

So glad I'm not the only one, it's so weird to not even be 5 weeks but look pregnant. I've always showed early and got big, but at 5 weeks it's ridiculous. To give you an idea this is me at 33 weeks.

Attachments

• 168094_10150394019810578_4104628_n.jpg
    168094_10150394019810578_4104628_n.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
I was monitored every 1.5 weeks by u/s and tests because the dr was SURE there was something wrong with me ( because I gained around 8 pounds every month) from
My first apt on! Meaning that I gained at the most 89pounds with my last and 80 with first and 85 with middle! But by the third one they stopped checking me and said "this is just how your family carries" unbelievable! Lol my sisters gained around 70 but they started bigger than I am. It's horrible but I loose it fast because I get so extremely bloated that about 30 pounds are gone at my 6 week.without trying. Then by 1 I was back down to about 115-118. The heaviest I delivered was 205 so I literally get huge right away. Lol so I'm right there with ya sister! I really hope that isn't the case this time but I said that every time. Lol

Now you see Jessica Simpson and girls who are like I was and it's more known than 6-10 years ago lol but I was a "freak of nature" at my obgyn office for a while lol

We're you carrying a boy or girl in that picture? So cute!

Hi, just saw this group. I'm due 6th November, which is the anniversary of when I saw my angel wiggling about and heart beating away on her 12 week scan. A scan nine days later showed she'd passed away, and I delivered her two days later. I feel she's coming back to us, and I wish I could just skip ahead to 13 weeks with a healthy bump.

But apart from being anxious, I do feel better about this pregnancy and am very excited to enjoy pregnancy and birth again.

I'm so sorry, that's horrible. You are amongst a crowd of mommies that can relate to the stress/worry/ anxiousness! Although I've had 3 kids I'm still worried be aide we've been trying so hard and then when we stopped charting n temping we got our little bean sp as all of you I would be devastated of anything happened, so as many people many not fear anything during pregnancy, you can bet we're all anxious to get out of the fisrt trimester as well. We're all testing over and over and comparing lines and all that other stuff that people would call us crazy for lol

Hi, just saw this group. I'm due 6th November, which is the anniversary of when I saw my angel wiggling about and heart beating away on her 12 week scan. A scan nine days later showed she'd passed away, and I delivered her two days later. I feel she's coming back to us, and I wish I could just skip ahead to 13 weeks with a healthy bump.

But apart from being anxious, I do feel better about this pregnancy and am very excited to enjoy pregnancy and birth again.

Welcome and I have very sorry for your loss. :hugs: Hoping your new rainbow is a little healthy bean that you can cuddle after the 9 month baking period.

I'm kinda worried today. My symptoms were really less today. Minus tired and sore boobies, except my bbs aren't AS sore.

:( feeling really anxious.

Hi, ladies! I'd like to join all of you. My due date is November 9th.

My last pregnancy was ectopic, and it seems like there are a few ectopic mommies here, too. I got my positive pretty early this time around, and my hcg went from a 32 on 10dpo to an 83 on 12dpo so I'm fairly confident I'm not having another ectopic, but as most of you know.. that fear is still there a bit. I have my first midwife appointment on the 14th and I'll be 2 days shy of 6 weeks then. I'm going to ask for an ultrasound slip and get it done hopefully early in my 6th week just to verify everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->