*~*November Autumn Acorns 2013 Babies <3 19 Acorns*~*

I know a lot about pregnancies and miscarriages as my mom has 13 kids and 9 mc's but what is a missed miscarriage?

When the baby dies but your body doesn't expell it. You could still have symptoms and healthy hcg levels too. It's just when the bleeding part of the miscarriage doesn't happen.

I bought The Belly Book today. I'm still extremely nervous and scared and terrified of Friday, but I want to at least make myself more aware of my pregnancy. I need something to keep me optimistic.

I bought The Belly Book today. I'm still extremely nervous and scared and terrified of Friday, but I want to at least make myself more aware of my pregnancy. I need something to keep me optimistic.

I got my pregnancy week by week, The best friend guide to pregnancy and Pregnancy for dummies :haha: I love to read so couldn't wait to get stuck into a pregnancy book or 2. Is the belly book any good?

hey ladies I am Due Nov. 04 I am 6wks today!!! YIPPIE!!! SWEET PEA SIZED BABY!!! I go for my first scan on March 20th I am excited. Oh, Forget to ask Can I join you?

hey ladies I am Due Nov. 04 I am 6wks today!!! YIPPIE!!! SWEET PEA SIZED BABY!!! I go for my first scan on March 20th I am excited. Oh, Forget to ask Can I join you?

Welcome!!! So excited about first scans! My first scan is the 15th. :)

I got my pregnancy week by week, The best friend guide to pregnancy and Pregnancy for dummies :haha: I love to read so couldn't wait to get stuck into a pregnancy book or 2. Is the belly book any good?

The belly book isn't a ready type book it's a memory keepsake journal type book. You write about how each week of pregnancy is for you. And how you are preparing for baby and how the baby is doing. I bought one for DD and I love looking back through it.

Nov 17 here! going to the book store soon! Need to get some reading material..

Feeling scared today :(
Last pregnancy I started bleeding this week... I just want 6 weeks to be over!

Feeling scared today :(
Last pregnancy I started bleeding this week... I just want 6 weeks to be over!

(((Hugs))), I'm right with you, this week is going to be hard for me too as I started bleeding dead on 6 weeks last time. I'm simply focussing on each day and trying not to get to stressed.

:hugs: ladies. Lets hope the next couple of weeks fly by. 6 weeks is a scary time for me too :hugs:

I second all those sentiments. Last time I knew I was going to miscarry and started bleeding at 6 weeks too. I just want this week to be over and Friday to be here with some reassuring news.

I've been crying on and off today for no reason. I just feel such an overwhelming sense of fear for Friday. I feel like every lack of symptoms i'm having is another reason to be upset.

My nausea has nearly left altogether. When I was newly four weeks I had nausea for the majority of the afternoon. Now that I"m almost 6 weeks it's been several days since I had hours of nausea. Now it seems it only hits in fits and spurts throughout the day mostly the in late afternoon but only for a moment. Like a wave.

I feel like I might go crazy with my DD. She seems to like to kick and when she kicks me close to the stomach I lose it. I tell her over and over again and she thinks it's a game. What if I miscarried and I blamed her for it! :( I'm just such a mess of emotions today.

:hugs: casey . My son kicks too and iv told him not to but a lot of the time he doesnt realise he's putting his elbow in me or jumping on me. I'm hoping my little bean is well protected. I'll keep everything crossed for you on Friday xx

I've been crying on and off today for no reason. I just feel such an overwhelming sense of fear for Friday. I feel like every lack of symptoms i'm having is another reason to be upset.

My nausea has nearly left altogether. When I was newly four weeks I had nausea for the majority of the afternoon. Now that I"m almost 6 weeks it's been several days since I had hours of nausea. Now it seems it only hits in fits and spurts throughout the day mostly the in late afternoon but only for a moment. Like a wave.

I feel like I might go crazy with my DD. She seems to like to kick and when she kicks me close to the stomach I lose it. I tell her over and over again and she thinks it's a game. What if I miscarried and I blamed her for it! :( I'm just such a mess of emotions today.

(((Hugs))) symptoms will come and go, it's almost as if our bodies get used to one level of hormones and then there's another surge to deal with. And baby is very well protected in there, hidden away. Mind I am trying to persuade my ASD youngest that stimming by headbutting my stomach is not a good idea.

I'm sure the bean is protected. I guess it's just these hormones!

My bean must be especially protected with my chub lol

Hi ladies! May I join you? I have a 7 month old daughter and just found out I'm pregnant! I'm not sure how far along I am since my cycles were pretty crazy from exclusively breastfeeding and we were only ntnp, but somewhere between 4-6 weeks. I scheduled my first scan for March 29 so I'll know more then! :)

Hi ladies! May I join you? I have a 7 month old daughter and just found out I'm pregnant! I'm not sure how far along I am since my cycles were pretty crazy from exclusively breastfeeding and we were only ntnp, but somewhere between 4-6 weeks. I scheduled my first scan for March 29 so I'll know more then! :)

Welcome!!!! Added you. Let me know what your official EDD is when you get your scan. I added you to the 15th for now. Just to put you somewhere. Lol

Its a nightmare these early days. Everytime I feel wet I start panicking, even though I know increase CM is a pregnancy side effect.

For those who are pregnant with #2 have you had any moments where you think "Oh god can I do this?" our LO has been really really ill since Friday with a sickness and diarroeah bug and there have been times I've honestly wondered if we are doing the right thing and if I could cope with two. I just wondered if it's normal to have those thoughts? It seems like a big jump going from one to two.

Its a nightmare these early days. Everytime I feel wet I start panicking, even though I know increase CM is a pregnancy side effect.

For those who are pregnant with #2 have you had any moments where you think "Oh god can I do this?" our LO has been really really ill since Friday with a sickness and diarroeah bug and there have been times I've honestly wondered if we are doing the right thing and if I could cope with two. I just wondered if it's normal to have those thoughts? It seems like a big jump going from one to two.

Last weekend my oldest daughter got the flu- horrible flu! Within 24 hours all 3 kids had it! That next night my husband got it and while they were all throwing up in bowls and sinks and even the shower!! I was walking around thinking OMG what am I going to do!!?!? How would I do this with a baby to add on too of the chaos when the whole family gets sick!? The good thing is that we don't get the flu often and I think when we do although I panick and loose my mind cleaning ad sanitizing like a mad woman, God just somehow gives us the strength to get thru it. It's just something that you do as a mommy jut like you do for your lo now :) youll be great!

Hiya,

I am due in November (date tbc at next scan), but as I am pregnant with twins I will prob have them in October. I have 3 children already, 10, nearly 9 and nearly 6 and this was to be our 4th and last, but we had a little surprise at early pregnancy scan!!

I had Breast Cancer age 29 - 3 years ago so have spent the last 3 years having surgery, chemo, radiotherapy, meds. I was actually on Tamoxifen for the Cancer when falling pregnant which I have now found out is used for fertility and stimulates the ovaries....probably the reason for twins! No breastfeeding for me as I had a double mastectomy, but guess that means no sore and swollen boobs after birth!

Anyway, nice to 'meet' you all :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->