November Autumn Babies

Randa - the clear blue digi week estimators were discontinued here in the us. I was actually told by a pharmacy employee that they were told to send all of the clear blue digi week estimator tests back to the manufacturers because they are incredibly inaccurate.

Dragomir, sorry. I hope it passes quickly. How was your appointment?

Happy, I hope everyone is well again soon. We battled the flu last month and it was awful. I hope you feel less anxious so you can eat a proper meal.

Wishn, I’m right there with you. Ginger tea is my best friend now. Last night nausea hit me so suddenly. It’s confusing because it almost feels like hunger but I feel sick eating. I only want savory items, the thought of anything sweet makes me queasy. It’s all so dizzying.

Has everyone on here done multiple tests with their bfp?

I did one march 3rd.. faint but definitely there.. then one march 4th.. little darker and definitely there.... but now i have this awful anxiety and want to test again but im SO worried it'll say no :shrug: am i being irrational? :haha:

Mrs, I tested 35 times. But I struggle with infertility and it’s a way that I cope. There is a negative to it though... if the line is ighter you may freak out but it doesn’t mean anything is wrong. Those hpts are meant to be qualitative not quantitative. They’re just saying yes you have hcg in your system not how much. Go ahead and test if you want but if it’s lighter don’t freak out. As far as the digi yeah if it says not
Pregnant then ... that may be bad just because it’s not picking up any hcg.

Nogreater sounds like we’re in the same boat! Peppermint tea is also helping me. I also have ginger supplements. And if you google acupressure for morning sickness there’s a spot inside your wrist that’s supposed to ease nausea.

Mrsmummy I tested every other day from 15 to 21 dpo, and stopped when the test line got darker than the control line. If you think it will ease your anxiety to see that second line, I say go ahead and test. Hope you can get in with the midwife soon! I can’t believe they haven’t called you back yet. That’s so frustrating!

I usually test until one day after af was due, just to be “certain.” This time I tested a few times and then once I had hcg testing done stopped. With my current state of nausea I feel there’s no denying I’m pregnant. And I got my results so everything is normal and progressing nicely.

Wishn, surprisingly oranges help with my nausea. I found this out by accident. It’s funny, I never appreciated not being nauseous until now haha

Thanks ladies! My mum convinced me to go get a digi...... first time EVER seeing pregnant :happydance:

Anxiety eased haha!!

My MIL has offered a private reassurance scan when she gets back from NZ so thats going to help heaps!! Cannot believe the anxiety this time around... you'd think after 2 successful pregnancies id be slightly calmer :haha:

Ooh oranges do sound good to me right now...so does grapefruit! I might have to make a citrus run to the store at lunch! I remember one pregnant girl who sat next to me at work, she would eat a grapefruit every single day. Maybe it was for nausea!

Yay Mrsmummy! So glad you saw the words and your anxiety is better.

Wishn, I’m definitely adding grapefruit to my market list!

I’m starting to wonder if my most recent hcg levels are too high. I was 5w2d when I was tested and my levels were over 26,000. This is the first pregnancy I’ve ever had hcg testing so I can’t compare. What do you all think?

Wow I’ve missed a lot. It’s been so busy, with my LO’s birthday.

Randa- mine never went past 1-2, even tho by my dates it should of been 2-3 so I didn’t buy anymore because it upset me too much.

MrsMummy - I did multiple tests, around 10 I total I’d say, all on different days so I could compare the lines:haha: but I wouldn’t now because I think nogreaterlove told me about the hook effect after 6 weeks, where the lines get lighter but nothing is wrong.

Nogreaterlove&wishn- nausea is a great sign! I don’t have nausea yet but TMI for the last couple of days I am having the equivalent the other end:blush: I remember this for a couple of days in my last pregnancy, and it’s only in the morning. So I’m hoping this is my body telling me I’m pregnant, and not a sickness bug.

Yay for seeing the word pregnant mrsmummy!

Nogreater that’s a great beta for 5w2d! Definitely above average. Have you compared your levels to the beta base? Could be more than one in there!

https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

I’ve been testing every morning from the day after I took my trigger to now which is 15 DPO. This morning’s line was almost darker than the control so I am going to stop testing. Just [im]patiently waiting for my second beta draw tomorrow morning ��

Yay for seeing the word pregnant mrsmummy!

Nogreater that’s a great beta for 5w2d! Definitely above average. Have you compared your levels to the beta base? Could be more than one in there!

https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

Thanks for the link. I suppose it is a bit on the higher side. Haha more than one! My husband would not know what to do! Although the idea is a exciting, I cant imagine what my life would look like on a daily basis.

Good luck with your second beta Lady!

Today was a rough nausea day for me....and of course I’m just starting to feel better right when it’s time to go to bed!

Hi everyone, I just found out I'm due for #2 on November 12th. DH and I haven't told anyone besides close family so I'm looking for some company as I navigate the early days.

W8ting, I'm so very sorry :hugs:
NoGreater, such high levels!

Thank you for the advice about the CBDs. It looks as though a miscarriage is in the cards for me too though. My levels have dropped by more than half as per the online report I got this morning. I'm going to ship the kids off to daycare and call my midwife to see if I just wait or if I should go for an ultrasound. I've never been in this position before, and am not sure what to do...

Last night, I had just started to feel nauseous like I had with my boys, so I was so hopeful :(

RandaPanda, sometimes levels can decline when there was more than one in there and one doesn't make it, they can temporarily plateau or decline before going back to normal. I know that isn't nice to happen, but I'm keeping everything crossed for you that there's a LO in there still growing

Thank you <3 My numbers were on the low side of normal to begin with (which is why they kept sending me for betas) - I was at 771 last week, and am now at just 337.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->