November Autumn Babies

Mrsmummy2 I had to self-refer online. Perhaps you could call Monday and prompt them to remind the mw to call you?

How odd! Its so different from just 4 years ago! Was it a hospital specific website? Or general nhs?

W8ting, Nogreater and Randa, I’ll be keeping everything crossed for all of you that your numbers have gone up!

Here, the first midwife appointment is around 7-8 weeks.

How odd! Its so different from just 4 years ago! Was it a hospital specific website? Or general nhs?

It was specific to our area but I'm assuming you can self refer everywhere? If you put in your trust's name and maternity into Google it should tell you whether you self refer as there will be an option to fill out an online form if so

Torturing myself with ($$$) Clear Blue Digitals that are still only saying 2-3 weeks when I'm at 25-26dpo :( I have no symptoms except being exhausted (by this time with my second, I had terrible morning sickness). I'm hoping my husband is home from work early enough tomorrow for me to leave the kids with him and get to the lab for my third blood test before they close. I just have a bad feeling about all this :(

Hugs Randa! The waiting and worrying really is torture. Hoping for a good beta result for you tomorrow. :hugs:

Well I don’t hold a lot of hope for my appointment tomorrow now I must say. Started bleeding more and cramping with clots. Doesn’t look good for me. Tomorrow should just be confirmation of what I already know:cry:

Thanks Wishn. Randa, I know it’s hard, but try not to torture yourself or symptom spot too much. A lot of symptoms don’t appear until after 6 weeks with the peak being around 9 weeks.

W8ting, no. Im so sorry. You’re in my thoughts.

I’m keeping myself busy around the house while I wait for my results tomorrow. They should be posted online in the morning. For now I’m avoiding lifting anything heavy and exercising until I have the clear. I’ve been having some cramping, particularly on my right side, fatigue, and severe hunger. No matter what I eat or how much I still feel like I’m starving.

Oh ok! Ill have to check that out. Thanks happycupcake.

Randa - definitely understand the waiting is torture. Try to keep positive <3

W8ting - im so sorry :hugs:

Nogreater - good luck for tomorrow. I'm with you on the hunger.... my stomach is constantly growling!

Mrsmummmy, I’m so happy I’m not alone with the hunger. It’s so bad it’s almost embarrassing how much I’ve been eating.

Mrsmummmy, I’m so happy I’m not alone with the hunger. It’s so bad it’s almost embarrassing how much I’ve been eating.

Haha its awful isnt it! Thankfully ive only wanted healthy foods!! (Very unlike me....!) And lost 3lbs (assuming water weight as ive been peeing 1000x a day from drinking so much water! :haha:)

Me too. I desire salads and veggie sushi rolls. I hope I don’t gain any weight this first trimester. Last pregnancy I gained about 10 pounds (4.5kg) by 8 weeks and I had no idea how or why. After my d&c I took the time to lose it and so far am doing a good job staying in shape.

I'm so sorry W8tingforbaby.

Randa, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I have some days where i can't stop eating then others where I'm fine and I eat normally.

W8ting I’m so very sorry.

That’s kind of what my nausea feels like...like my stomach is really unhappy when it’s empty. Especially in the afternoon. It almost feels like I’m hungover, which I’m clearly not!

My sickness well and truly kicked in yesterday. Spent half the day hugging the toilet :(

Midwife appointment today. Think it will start to feel a bit more real once I've got that book they give.

Oh no dragomir! Hope it passes soon!

Are you in the uk? I still havent heard from my midwife at all and ill be 7 weeks wednesday :shrug:

Yeah I'm in the UK. I rang my docs and said I was pregnant and they arranged an appointment for me. May be worth giving your surgery a call.

Oh wow. My surgery is SO unhelpful! I rang a week ago and she took my name and number and said the midwife would be in contact but she only comes in on Wednesdays :shrug: If she hasn't rung by tomorrow I may ring Wednesday when they said she'd be in!

W8ting, im so sorry you're going through this :hugs:

RandaPanda, I wouldn't worry about the digi. I have heard loads saying they got stuck at 2-3 or even 1-2, some don't see a 3+ for some reason. They're nice to see the words on, but if they don't go how you think they should then they cause a lot of unnecessary worry. Everyone I read whose digi got stuck went on to have a healthy baby.

Anyone who's feeling hungry, yes I am too. Only thing is with this awful cold that seems to have swept through the house, I feel too anxious to eat so I'm painfully hungry at this point not having eaten properly since the day before yesterday

Dragomir that sounds awful. Good luck with your appt today!

Happycupcake I hope your anxiety eases so you can get some sustence in you today!

I&#8217;m 6 weeks today! I feel super nauseous this morning...DH made a huge pot of decaf and I couldn&#8217;t even stand the thought of it. Ginger tea it is for me this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->