November Autumn Babies

Congratulations Rebecca and Nootles!

Wishn, it is hard these first few weeks but once you get to 12 weeks it flies by!

I'm still waiting to hear on a scan date, I asked for an early scan for reassurance but still don't have a letter through yet. I'm being impatient because I did only refer Saturday, and they probably have loads of appointments to sort out

Today I've also been nauseous on and off all day, trying to keep busy to make time go better, but it still seems to be going on forever!! ...the weird thing for me is swizzels love hearts, the fizz seems to really calm the sicky feeling!! Usually when I'm Ill I really want a can of diet coke, but I'm trying to stay off fizzy to avoid caffeine, so love hearts it is!

I have paid privately for my scans as no one wanted to help arrange an NHS one for me! Despite my history! Worth every penny.

Congrats Nootles!
Great news about the scan!

My symptoms are still much the same... some days more tired/nauseous than others. Oddly I haven't felt hungry at all today (until now...) where as the past few days I've been ravenous! Felt super nauseous most of the day though so that's probably why.

Hi all! I got my bfp last thursday, around 8 or 9 dpo (not sure when I ovulated, but based on history of cycle days). Having a lot of anxiety because my first pregnancy stopped progressing at around 6 weeks, so definitely not out of the woods yet. But trying to stay positive!

If this one holds on, he/she will be due around November 22. :happydance:

Good luck nikki lots of sticky dust for you xx

Zoebo I find anything sour or tart takes the edge off the nausea for me I've gone mad for apples and apple juice and lemon juice at the moment!

Good luck to all those with new bfps, and let's hope the first 12 weeks don't go too slowly!!

Congratulations Nootles and Nikki.

I think first tri is mentally the hardest. I found myself wishing for more symptoms yesterday so i felt more pregnant, even though I don't get many normally, then I realised that having symptoms would worry me as the only pregnancy I did was the molar so then i'd be worrying about it being another molar if I did!

Congrats nikki. Good luck :dust:

Mrsmummy you are exactly the same dates as me for your prenancy . I tested on the 3rd March and got my first bfp. Day before my birthday :)

Ah thats cool! Nice birthday present!! I got my bfp march 3rd too! On my mums bday and a week before mine! I tend to get pushed back a week or so when i have a scan but I'm hoping my dates will be right this time!

Why is it that AF like cramps cause us all to panic, and yet we all know they are a common symptom?! ...having a really lazy today, just can't get off the sofa and do anything!

Agreed there zoboe! I suppose its because we associate those cramps with bleeding

We had an ultrasound today and found out that we have one little baby growing in a great place in my uterus who is measuring 5w5d, I'm 5w2d today. We didn't see the heartbeat because it's too early but we saw the gestational sac and yolk sac.

Picture for fun!
5w2d u:s.jpg

Ash, that’s so lovely!

I’m doing everything I can to keep my head out of the toilet, and it’s proving to be a struggle. I hope everyone else is holding up better than me.

thanks everyone <3 we're so so excited to see that everything is where it should be. I had a c-section with my twins and even though it's rare I was worried that the embryo had implanted in my c-section scar which would mean we'd have to terminate. It's totally irrational to have that fear since the chance of that happening is like .05% but I've had quite a road with infertility so I get very anxious about almost everything having to do with pregnancy. I hope you're all well and staying healthy and safe! I've only been having heartburn every once in a while, exhaustion, and I don't recognize my breasts :haha:

So ended up in EPU the other night as doc was concerned about the fact I've had some random.bleeding and horrible pains on right side. Yesterday they scanned me but couldn't get to baby as my uterus is tilted so had to have an internal (not pleasant!) But got to see that my baby is where it should be and has a lovely strong heartbeat already.
Measuring at 6 weeks. They couldn't work out why I've been bleeding but aren't concerned.
Came home to a letter for my 12 week scan too, so I'm happy :)

That’s wonderful Dragomir!!!

I woke up this morning with little to no nausea. I thought I’d eat something to keep it away but then felt sick after doing so. I can’t go without eating although it seems to make me feel better. Sigh, I don’t how to win. Fingers crossed it stays away either way though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->